It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to Pardon himself and his family....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Where in that tweet does Trump eliminate himself and his family from his declaration of absolute pardon powers?

edit on 22-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

according to one of those people

A second person said

But one adviser said

a reply to: xuenchen

It's all about that he said she said BS.

edit on 22-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What this sets up...IF the investigation finds foul play, is that someone will be the fall guy...(Trump jr possibly) and takes full responsibility and then gets a presidential pardon.

IF the investigation finds foul play.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

What this sets up...IF the investigation finds foul play, is that someone will be the fall guy...(Trump jr possibly) and takes full responsibility and then gets a presidential pardon.

IF that happens it is perfectly constitutional.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TacSite18

they feel obligated to defend him. And. They. Just. Can't

Well, they,,,,can. But only by turning their own brains to mush through complicated justificaions. It reminds me of pivitol points of cult worship. When the ingrown incongruities can lay quietly in the background and if the cult can ignore them long enough they can then turn into a full fledged religion. But if those the teachings of the cult runs into fuller scrutiny and the way forward is stymied, those incongruities come to the forefront and what is required to justify them, to attempt to mold them into a congruent whole takes mental gymnastics that thankfully most cult members are incapable of . But try they will.

Yes, I must say, the absence of any evidence of any wrong doing by POTUS is really quite a complicated justification.... at least for liberals to wrap their tiny minds around.

Granted. However ignoring what some call circumstantial evidence stymies investigation for more substantial proof, if proof is what one is looking for. I, myself, need no proof that Trump is guilty of anything because everyday I can see and hear about his incompetency. I can see for myself how he likes to shake hands. It was clear prior to the election and soon afterward that he would hold onto peoples hands and refuse to let go. Was this just some isolated personal peccadillo? Maybe maybe not. From this I can surmise that this is some form of personal control he has come to think serves his own purpose, his own dominance. Deny it if you want but to me and many many others it appears pathological.

Now we have seen the latest, how he took Macron's hand and would not let go. And would not let go even though it was clear that Macron was attempting to subtly and politely break the grasp. It then morphed into Trump taking the wifes hand not letting go of it either. I know I know, only those who hate Trump saw this. But here is the thing.

Macron was seen here and on the world stage as a blow to the Trumpification of nations. His opponent was highly lauded by the right and Trump likers alike. Her defeat was seen as a loss to conservatism.

So, after a couple of days of people watching that gross hand grab, what does Trump tweet? He tweets that Macron will make a great president even though Macron stands for values and principles that run against Trumps own. And then the statement that -Macron- loves to hold my hand. He said that at least twice in his tweets. I see this as Trump realized that he had made a fool of himself and was attempting to cover it up by saying that it was Macron that would not give up the shake.

So yeah, it is little things like this that are only ''circumstantial evidence' of the mans nature, that to cover up and lie about things that show him in a bad light is his life.
Proof of illegal wrong doing? Not in any world I want to live in. But I also do not want to live in a world where pathological dominators run things. And sure, we know that the world is full of these and that these people seem to rise to the top. But that does not mean that I have to support them and justify for them whether their name is Trump or Clinton.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Where in that tweet does Trump eliminate himself and his family from his declaration of absolute pardon powers?

What? LOL.
So your proof is that Trump did not refute the newspaper story and mentioned 'pardon'?

Just laughable.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well, they,,,,can. But only by turning their own brains to mush through complicated justificaions. It reminds me of pivitol points of cult worship. When the ingrown incongruities can lay quietly in the background and if the cult can ignore them long enough they can then turn into a full fledged religion. But if those the teachings of the cult runs into fuller scrutiny and the way forward is stymied, those incongruities come to the forefront and what is required to justify them, to attempt to mold them into a congruent whole takes mental gymnastics that thankfully most cult members are incapable of . But try they will.

Yes, I must say, the absence of any evidence of any wrong doing by POTUS is really quite a complicated justification.... at least for liberals to wrap their tiny minds around.

Granted. However ignoring what some call circumstantial evidence stymies investigation for more substantial proof, if proof is what one is looking for. I, myself, need no proof that Trump is guilty of anything because everyday I can see and hear about his incompetency. I can see for myself how he likes to shake hands. It was clear prior to the election and soon afterward that he would hold onto peoples hands and refuse to let go. Was this just some isolated personal peccadillo? Maybe maybe not. From this I can surmise that this is some form of personal control he has come to think serves his own purpose, his own dominance. Deny it if you want but to me and many many others it appears pathological.

Now we have seen the latest, how he took Macron's hand and would not let go. And would not let go even though it was clear that Macron was attempting to subtly and politely break the grasp. It then morphed into Trump taking the wifes hand not letting go of it either. I know I know, only those who hate Trump saw this. But here is the thing.

Macron was seen here and on the world stage as a blow to the Trumpification of nations. His opponent was highly lauded by the right and Trump likers alike. Her defeat was seen as a loss to conservatism.

So, after a couple of days of people watching that gross hand grab, what does Trump tweet? He tweets that Macron will make a great president even though Macron stands for values and principles that run against Trumps own. And then the statement that -Macron- loves to hold my hand. He said that at least twice in his tweets. I see this as Trump realized that he had made a fool of himself and was attempting to cover it up by saying that it was Macron that would not give up the shake.

So yeah, it is little things like this that are only ''circumstantial evidence' of the mans nature, that to cover up and lie about things that show him in a bad light is his life.
Proof of illegal wrong doing? Not in any world I want to live in. But I also do not want to live in a world where pathological dominators run things. And sure, we know that the world is full of these and that these people seem to rise to the top. But that does not mean that I have to support them and justify for them whether their name is Trump or Clinton.

So not really that complicated a justification at all, then.
Rather the accusations are complicated and rely on feelings and circumstantial evidence to fit those feelings.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: mkultra11

He can and should pardon whomever he wants.

n
Even himself?

That would not be a abuse of power?

Come on, you aren't that naive. Why are you playing this game of innocence and ignorance?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Do I think Trump looked into his pardoning powers, including the ability to pardon himself? You betcha! His tweet proves he looked into his pardoning powers, in light of the Mueller investigation. If he isn't interested in pardoning Jared and Donald Jr, his family, who do you think he's seeking to pardon?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: kurthall

Clinton sure as hell did not over the Monica thing.

Nah...he just committed perjury...lied under oath...you know...nothing big as a sitting POTUS that was actually proven and was impeached for...but yeah...Trump seems dumb compared to that.

The same thing they are going to get Trump's folk and Trump on. Oh, and obstruction of justice. Almost left that out.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Justification in any event. If lying is ok in ones book then yes, simple it is. And yes, the accusations are complicated because to get through the barrage of lies and discern the truth is difficult if it is proof that we are looking for. Yes, complicated. But has that not been the truth through out the ages, the balance between lies and truths?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Thats the most retarded thing I have heard all day.

INTENT must be proven. I dont know what world you hail from but in mine we are civilized and smart and need more than baseless accusations.

Also, no one is guilty until proven innocent.

This is going about as well as those recounts did, or the election itself. Keep it up. Those who arent responding are seeing what is basically an argument that defines most witch hunts.

You only validate us.

Is this what we can expect from your camp? Rampant lies and BS double standards? People must be flocking to your side of the isle....lol

Like I said, you can take it up with the special prosecutor when he return indictments and presents the final report. The Watergate break in occurred in June of 1972,but Nixon was not forced to resign until August of 1974. He was not pardoned by Ford till a month later. Many of Nixons co-criminals went to jai, or turned states evidence on their crook friends to get off.

2 years? The Trumps are seeking to put this treason on the fast track. Might be next week, for all I know.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
He can pardon himself for passing gas we all do it every now and then. The other pardon a crime is necessary and none been found.

The investigation is ongoing. How do you know there has been no crime? Do you happen to work for U.S. Intel,? The only person telling you its a witch hunt is, who? trump! Why would trump ask if he can pardon his family, associates, and self? Clearly he is concerned about something being found out, or he would not have a need to ask the question. I mean, really are you people that blind? I have said it before and I will say it again, if this were a Dem, you people would be screaming bloody murder!!! The double standard is ridiculous! It really makes me laugh now, you people look silly and I pity the fools!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

IF that happens it is perfectly constitutional.

I didn't say it wasn't.

It's just what I foresee.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

And eventually wind up running away in terror, or lining up to drink the poisoned kool aid .... Trumpets -please remember Jim Jones before you drink you next cup of Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So you really expect Trump to privately discuss everything about the situation except his legal powers??

Spin like this is why there is a serious credibility problem with the media, and parrots who cannot criticallly analyze their propaganda.

What sane person would face a specious, adversarial investigation without inquiring as to the full scope of who, what, when, where and why?

At this point, people are just whining that Trump won't roll over and be treated unfairly.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Think about this, since this story broke about the Pardon, Not one tweet from trump on it!!! If it were untrue, he would have gone on ANOTHER twitter rampage!!!! That is a FACT, he has done it time and time again.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Has he pardon anyone or did you hear that from fake news? Nothing fake news has said recently has come to fruition.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: mkultra11

There's no collusion so they are starting to go back decades and examine real estate dealings of him and his family.

Collusion with evidence we know about:
Don Jr.
Flynn
Mandatory
Sessions

Treason:

Trump

Unfortunately, facts do not coincide with what you think you know. There's no collusion or something would have happened already. Treason is a joke. I know you and other really do not care about collusion, treason or even Russia if the Democrats and their media don't tell you to. Otherwise, you'd be examining the Hillary campaign and Obama's Iran deal as well. This is what politics do to the American people and how these politicians get away with it.

Now there is some grade A deflection. Deny the facts, yell fake news, and finish with Hillary and Obama.

Don Jr released the proof of his collusion with Russia himself, and admitted he, Manafort and Kushner met with what turned out to be a lawyer connected to the Kremlin and a Russian spy. Flynn got recorded talking to a Russian spymaster about changing U.S. laws that prevented money laundering by Russian mob oligarchs.

Trump has sold out the U.S. to suppress the release of audio and video tapes of his perverted antics with Moscow hookers engaged in "water sports", and to hide his shady real estate deals with Russian criminals. Treason.

I could go on with more details.....

Odd how the FusionGPS co-founder that pushed the "water sports" dossier is pleading the 5th huh? Whats he got to lose? The dossier is real right...right? LOL!

Keep on with the MSM charge Tac! It's really going well for you.

Please do go on with more details....maybe some from those uber secret government connections you have...you know....official unnamed sources. Put something out here that ISN'T readily available from MSM and that we can all verify over the course of the "investigation".

Yes that is odd. Maybe he has been interviewed by the U.S. IF already, and maybe he is in a little bit in personal danger. Maybe this is something they got into that is bigger than they originally thought. Maybe they have been asked to sit tight for a while, because the leaks in Congress would place a larger investigation in danger, and that the U.S. Will have their back at the end of the day.

You seem to not know about the dossier, who originally commissioned it, who funded it at different times, how the fbi initially suppressed it after pressure from Rudy Giuliani in the NY office, how the prime Russion source was murdered, how the ex-MI6 agent has to go into hiding at the urging of his own government, and how Trump went bat-sh1t crazy when Comey first showed it to him.

LOL! So...Steele is in hiding? And the FusionGPS founder is afraid for his life?

The dossier was commissioned by anti Trump donors. FusionGPS hired Steele to do the work. Steele used unverified information from sources he paid to compile the dossier. But maybe he is only saying that now in court to protect himself right? Maybe Cohen faked his passport stamps or just snuck into Prague and was in CA as he proved?

The FBI didn't suppress anything. They knew it was unverified and ridiculous...even Comey testified to that. The CIA said they didn't use it at all as part of their investigation.

You say you have these great government sources in another thread, yet all you can come up with are MSM hit pieces regurgitated that have absolutely no evidence to back them up.

Tell me Tac...Steele wrote in his dossier that Trumps team had been gathering information and dirt for years and had many deep connections within Russia. But suddenly Jr has to meet with a nobody to get dirt on Hillary and compromise the entire Trump/Russia deep cover operation?

LOL! Ok, so which is it y'all? Trump is an idiot or he was a super secret spy, gathering intelligence for years and colluding with Russia to take over the US in the 2016 elections.... can't really have it both ways ya know.

Hopefully that will lay out just how silly this story really is for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ha Ha..Love news like this..real or fake. Makes liberal butt-hurt heads explode!

The news is not fake, you can check MANY sources. The stupid comment "butthurt" is really super old and over used by trump supporters. Why would any of you think there is nothing going on, when trump is asking if he can pardon himself and family, What does that say ,how can you people think that there is nothing going on??? You don't ask if you can pardon someone unless there is SOMETHING TO BE PARDOND FROM..........DERP!!!!!!

Please link to the many sources, or at least a few. I'd like to see how many just reference each other or have copy/pasted it from the original.

I'd bet every one of them has no named sources or anything other than what the OP link has....probably even references a "second person" as well...LOL

So you truly think Trump asked if he could pardon himself? That's some gullibility right there.

Okay, I am posting this just for you.......I am not gullible at all......you might want to check yourself though. Also it right there in the OP.........

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

There you go, if you want more look it up, its called google........

Oh brother...just like I thought. Every single link you posted is taken from and links back to the Washington Post story on it. While they can only say "sources" say blah blah blah as usual, your last news story link actually does have a direct quote from Trumps attorney.

But the news was seized upon in Washington, and forced Jay Sekulow, Mr Trump's lawyer, to deny that any such discussion had taken place.

He said that pardons “are not being discussed and are not on the table.”

So tired of the FAKE NEWS being simply copied and pasted by other FAKE NEWS sites.

So yes...my gullible statement still stands. The story was originally written by FAKE NEWS site WaPo, with no quotes nor actual sources for their claim of Trump asking about pardons. It was then regurgitated by every single link you posted, almost word for word, which shows the great value those sites own "reporters" add...which is none.

Repeating a false story multiple times doesn't make it credible....it means the "reporters" from the other "news" agencies are lazy and gullible as well.

The only one that seems to have actually done a follow up with a quote from Trumps attorney was Telegraph...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join