It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to Pardon himself and his family....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Bill Clinton is like "Why didn't I think of that?"! "I could've had a V8!"

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: mkultra11

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There's no collusion so they are starting to go back decades and examine real estate dealings of him and his family.

Collusion with evidence we know about:
Don Jr.
Flynn
Mandatory
Sessions

Treason:

Trump

Unfortunately, facts do not coincide with what you think you know. There's no collusion or something would have happened already. Treason is a joke. I know you and other really do not care about collusion, treason or even Russia if the Democrats and their media don't tell you to. Otherwise, you'd be examining the Hillary campaign and Obama's Iran deal as well. This is what politics do to the American people and how these politicians get away with it.

Now there is some grade A deflection. Deny the facts, yell fake news, and finish with Hillary and Obama.

Don Jr released the proof of his collusion with Russia himself, and admitted he, Manafort and Kushner met with what turned out to be a lawyer connected to the Kremlin and a Russian spy. Flynn got recorded talking to a Russian spymaster about changing U.S. laws that prevented money laundering by Russian mob oligarchs.

Trump has sold out the U.S. to suppress the release of audio and video tapes of his perverted antics with Moscow hookers engaged in "water sports", and to hide his shady real estate deals with Russian criminals. Treason.

I could go on with more details.....

Odd how the FusionGPS co-founder that pushed the "water sports" dossier is pleading the 5th huh? Whats he got to lose? The dossier is real right...right? LOL!

Keep on with the MSM charge Tac! It's really going well for you.

Please do go on with more details....maybe some from those uber secret government connections you have...you know....official unnamed sources. Put something out here that ISN'T readily available from MSM and that we can all verify over the course of the "investigation".

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ha Ha..Love news like this..real or fake. Makes liberal butt-hurt .s explode!

It is some grade A entertainment

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

It is some grade A entertainment

What I want to see is a story about Trump's attorneys looking to shut down certain media outlets due to National Security reasons. THAT can be done.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes at some point or point past this is really liable speech, not freedom of press. This is not redressing government. Its tabloid for profit muck raking and hype, for viewer share, for profit ect.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The news is not fake, you can check MANY sources. The stupid comment "butthurt" is really super old and over used by trump supporters. Why would any of you think there is nothing going on, when trump is asking if he can pardon himself and family, What does that say ,how can you people think that there is nothing going on??? You don't ask if you can pardon someone unless there is SOMETHING TO BE PARDOND FROM..........DERP!!!!!!

link   
So he asked a question?
Didn't do anything, just asked a question?

Ok then

link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: crazyewok

. He can and should pardon whomever he wants.

What the #?

No one should be above the law in a country especially one that callls itself free.

Hell even in the UK our queen would be pulled before parliment to awnser any major crime as abuse of power consistutes treason( last time we did that to monarch parliment looped his . off).

Well were are the charges then? Cant really talk much about someone thinking he is above the law without charges and then abusing position to try and manipulate prosecution. Oh wait we are not talking about Hillary.

Hillary or trump no one should be above the law.

It does not have to be one or the other......

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Trump is President and the world is safe. I don't care HOW he beat Hillary. The "end" justified whatever means were used to get there.

"Butt-hurt" is old? My first time hearing it was 8 months ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That or he is just postulating to get a rise out of flying monkeys. Were is the case to be made?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes derp.

We are saying its BS.

Literally the whole article is invented fake news. NO ONE talked about pardons. Only the idiot hack who wrote the rubbish to get his check.

edit on 7 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
more blah blah, from the blah blah

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yeah I posted that on your other thread, trump supporters are just not that smart I guess. I don't think any other president has asked such a thing. Clinton sure as hell did not over the Monica thing. trump is a joke.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. You know that because everyone is privy to what every POTUS ever asked their legal council.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That's what an investigation does - investigate. They don't only turn the rocks over that you want them to. Think.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TacSite18

Sounded like some more good old fashioned He Said She Said so and so was thinking about this, or might have said that, or might do this that and the other.

It's been The News for the most part the past year. Gossip about rumors from "anonymous sources" delivered by reporters (not Journalists) whose Yellow Journalism MO is out in the open, propped up online by the butt hurt brigade driven entirely by Motivated Reasoning (and damn proud of it at that).

So when I see a thread from one of the usual defamation artists around here, that is hurling more MSM BS a couple paragraphs of someone familiar with so and so's thinking type whatever, yeah you get the responses you will.

It's not even about being Trump supporter, its just about everyone being tired of this anonymous source made up such and such MSM BS.

And I actually agree with you.

I gave you a star.

And I consider myself as pretty conservative, and no I did not vote for Hillary, or Trump either, because he is pretty far from what I consider a conservative to be.

Like the alt-right. They do not fit into my definition of conservative. Same for the vocal defenders of Trump on this site. I consider them as doing damage to our democracy by blindly sticking by Trump, when it is fairly obvious that there is some very shady sh1t going down.

So I have some fun triggering them, getting them to froth at the mouth, and otherwise make their future selves feel ashamed that they defended Trump this far along in the process.

I really believe that at this point That Trump will not make it 4 years. I think he will resign rather than face impeachment. I am not gleeful at this prospect. I remember Watergate and how it really hurt our country. I remember, how even years later, people, fiend, relatives would not speak to each other because of that horrible time. There are still folks running around who never understood what Nixon did wrong, and that he was framed, or set up by the media(old school fake news).

This is turning out to be a moment like Watergate. It is a constitutional crisis. We shall see who rides with the good guys, and who dons the black hats.

Good luck. Make choices wisely, because people will remember if you were loyal to a politician or the U.S. Constitution long after this ugliness is finished.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The news is not fake, you can check MANY sources. The stupid comment "butthurt" is really super old and over used by trump supporters. Why would any of you think there is nothing going on, when trump is asking if he can pardon himself and family, What does that say ,how can you people think that there is nothing going on??? You don't ask if you can pardon someone unless there is SOMETHING TO BE PARDOND FROM..........DERP!!!!!!

Please link to the many sources, or at least a few. I'd like to see how many just reference each other or have copy/pasted it from the original.

I'd bet every one of them has no named sources or anything other than what the OP link has....probably even references a "second person" as well...LOL

So you truly think Trump asked if he could pardon himself? That's some gullibility right there.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

. He can and should pardon whomever he wants.

What the #?

No one should be above the law in a country especially one that callls itself free.

Hell even in the UK our queen would be pulled before parliment to awnser any major crime as abuse of power consistutes treason( last time we did that to monarch parliment looped his . off).

Well were are the charges then? Cant really talk much about someone thinking he is above the law without charges and then abusing position to try and manipulate prosecution. Oh wait we are not talking about Hillary.

Hillary or trump no one should be above the law.

It does not have to be one or the other......

Ok lets have a case built against Don for us to look at. This thing about the Russian woman......wow. Russians have been known from back into the 60's and beyond of supporting select cover organizations with funding ect and some of those outfits have run folks for president, supported agitation groups ect and many that had direct links to the White House over the years. This wanting to hang Trumps son is not only a weak case it looks like projection when the history is looked at.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I will just leave this hear and sit back and watch

The last thread you start I will ever open ... Troll.

does that even make sense??

meh its not loss to me, don't even know who are.

Yes it does - it means you are a troll.

There is much about this story floating around and no one knows whether it is true or not, or indeed the context of the discussion, yet you have taken the story as 100% real and positioned it in your title in a way that can ONLY be described as fake news. Moreover you tried to protect yourself from being accused of fake news peddling, by trying to shame people into silence

"watch all of Trumps supporters call it fake news"

In recent days you have called for people to stop talking about Hillary when discussing Trump, published a 'triggered' thread in an attempt to stop people using that (presumably because it upsets you), and now are trying to foist fake news on people, whilst trying to stop people from calling you out for it.

You really are little control freak, aren't you.

No one is buying the BS you are selling.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There's no collusion so they are starting to go back decades and examine real estate dealings of him and his family.

Collusion with evidence we know about:
Don Jr.
Flynn
Mandatory
Sessions

Treason:

Trump

Unfortunately, facts do not coincide with what you think you know. There's no collusion or something would have happened already. Treason is a joke. I know you and other really do not care about collusion, treason or even Russia if the Democrats and their media don't tell you to. Otherwise, you'd be examining the Hillary campaign and Obama's Iran deal as well. This is what politics do to the American people and how these politicians get away with it.

Now there is some grade A deflection. Deny the facts, tell fake news, and finish with Hillary and Obama.

Don Jr released the proof of his collusion with Russia himself, and admitted he, Manafort and Kushner met with what turned out to be a lawyer connected to the Kremlin and a Russian spy. Flynn got recorded talking to a Russian spymaster about changing U.S. laws that prevented money laundering by Russian mob oligarchs.

Trump has sold out the U.S. to suppress the release of audio and video tapes of his perverted antics with Moscow bookers engaged in "water sports", and to hide his shady real estate deals with Russian criminals. Treason.

I could go on with more details.....

What you are saying is not factual at all. So what use it arguing with a delusional person?

Well, people respond to you, don't they.

Here is your chance to use something other than as hominid arguments - provide a counter argument and prove my statements incorrect!
Hop to it skippy!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

actually the burden of proof is on you. Its at this moment still an outlandish claim that there is merit to this witch hunt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join