It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to Pardon himself and his family....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: mkultra11

He can and should pardon whomever he wants.

Even himself?

That would not be a abuse of power?

If its within his power how can it be an abuse really. In opinion only?

link   

a reply to: mkultra11

He can and should pardon whomever he wants.

Even himself?

That would not be a abuse of power?

No, there are thousands of cases were a judge gets to rule on his own case in U.S. Constitutional history.

Wait, no there are not.

link   

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves.

Trump’s legal team declined to comment on the issue. But one adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation.

The Independent

I will just leave this hear and sit back and watch all of Trumps supporters call it fake news and talk about Hillary.

I'll just sit back and wait for any of this to happen...similar to every other piece that gets libs all up in arms...nothing ever happens. Makes me laugh...a lot.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If he has asked that to me is an admission of guilt. He wouldn't ask If he has not anything wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If he has nothing to hide, why would he want to pardon himself or any of his family. But he has surrounded himself with lawyers...that can't be good!
edit on 22-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Even the source in the article said it was mentioned, not seriously discussed.

Who wouldn't mention it in his situation.

But the headline "Trump WANTS to Pardon" is a complete lie.

Move this thread to the HOAX bin or change the title.

Why would he be asking about it and his lawyers discussing it otherwise.

This is hot a Hoax.

Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: mkultra11

There's no collusion so they are starting to go back decades and examine real estate dealings of him and his family.

Collusion with evidence we know about:
Don Jr.
Flynn
Mandatory
Sessions

Treason:

Trump

Unfortunately, facts do not coincide with what you think you know. There's no collusion or something would have happened already. Treason is a joke. I know you and other really do not care about collusion, treason or even Russia if the Democrats and their media don't tell you to. Otherwise, you'd be examining the Hillary campaign and Obama's Iran deal as well. This is what politics do to the American people and how these politicians get away with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I will just leave this hear and sit back and watch all of Trumps supporters call it fake news and talk about Hillary.

That didnt take long. It didn't even make it past the original post.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

. He can and should pardon whomever he wants.

What the #?

No one should be above the law in a country especially one that callls itself free.

Hell even in the UK our queen would be pulled before parliment to awnser any major crime as abuse of power consistutes treason( last time we did that to monarch parliment looped his head off).

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

according to people familiar with the effort

um, so president Trump or his family helped write this hit piece? Or were his vetted and trusted lawyers the ones to spill the beans?

I smell fake news. Its awful.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There's no collusion so they are starting to go back decades and examine real estate dealings of him and his family.

Don Jr.
Flynn
Mandatory
Sessions

Treason:

Trump

Unfortunately, facts do not coincide with what you think you know. There's no collusion or something would have happened already. Treason is a joke. I know you and other really do not care about collusion, treason or even Russia if the Democrats and their media don't tell you to. Otherwise, you'd be examining the Hillary campaign and Obama's Iran deal as well. This is what politics do to the American people and how these politicians get away with it.

Now there is some grade A deflection. Deny the facts, yell fake news, and finish with Hillary and Obama.

Don Jr released the proof of his collusion with Russia himself, and admitted he, Manafort and Kushner met with what turned out to be a lawyer connected to the Kremlin and a Russian spy. Flynn got recorded talking to a Russian spymaster about changing U.S. laws that prevented money laundering by Russian mob oligarchs.

Trump has sold out the U.S. to suppress the release of audio and video tapes of his perverted antics with Moscow hookers engaged in "water sports", and to hide his shady real estate deals with Russian criminals. Treason.

I could go on with more details.....
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: sp

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Sounded like some more good old fashioned He Said She Said so and so was thinking about this, or might have said that, or might do this that and the other.

It's been The News for the most part the past year. Gossip about rumors from "anonymous sources" delivered by reporters (not Journalists) whose Yellow Journalism MO is out in the open, propped up online by the butt hurt brigade driven entirely by Motivated Reasoning (and damn proud of it at that).

So when I see a thread from one of the usual defamation artists around here, that is hurling more MSM BS a couple paragraphs of someone familiar with so and so's thinking type whatever, yeah you get the responses you will.

It's not even about being Trump supporter, its just about everyone being tired of this anonymous source made up such and such MSM BS.
edit on 22-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Don Jr.
Flynn
Mandatory
Sessions

Treason:

Trump

Now there is some grade A deflection. Deny the facts, tell fake news, and finish with Hillary and Obama.

Don Jr released the proof of his collusion with Russia himself, and admitted he, Manafort and Kushner met with what turned out to be a lawyer connected to the Kremlin and a Russian spy. Flynn got recorded talking to a Russian spymaster about changing U.S. laws that prevented money laundering by Russian mob oligarchs.

Trump has sold out the U.S. to suppress the release of audio and video tapes of his perverted antics with Moscow bookers engaged in "water sports", and to hide his shady real estate deals with Russian criminals. Treason.

I could go on with more details.....

What you are saying is not factual at all. So what use it arguing with a delusional person?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Surly just him probing this suggest some level of guilt?

Hillary is most likely guilty of something - I didn't vote for that horrible woman. What the alt-right can't get over is That she lost!!!

They are heart-broken, because now that Trump won, they feel obligated to defend him. And. They. Just. Can't

Nonsense.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Junior admitted to taking a 15 minute meeting that was ended the second it was realised it was based off false pretenses. Absolutely no laws were broken. No evidence of any collusion. NONE. Thats not even being argued by intelligence agencies. Everyone is still LOOKING for evidence, ANY that there was collusion.

There is none since the Trumps have been transparent

If you try to drill this home it will go the way of the election.

People are not as dumb as some think.

Its funny really.

edit on 7 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

according to people familiar with the effort

um, so president Trump or his family helped write this hit piece? Or were his vetted and trusted lawyers the ones to spill the beans?

I smell fake news. Its awful.

Shhh...they don't like to hear that term or the name Clinton in their threads....

Anywho...this is what leads me to not believe this hit piece.

No sources.

Then this quote from the piece:

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves.

Bold is mine....so either an adviser, an aide, a family member or Trump himself supposedly leaked this. Then a "second person" says his attorneys have been discussing it among themselves. So this second person would have to be one of the attorneys if they are discussing it among themselves and not "second" people.

These "journalists" really are getting worse and worse....not even an official speaking on terms of anonymity anymore....now just a "second person" and a guessing game of close staff or family.

I'd love the ability to grill one of these "journalists" on their stories....this one can't even quote anything they were supposedly told.

Have to agree here...FAKE NEWS.

If it isn't then I'll happily come back and say I'm wrong, just as I've offered in every other libtard hit piece....so far no apologies have been necessary.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yeah I posted that on your other thread, trump supporters are just not that smart I guess. I don't think any other president has asked such a thing. Clinton sure as hell did not over the Monica thing. trump is a joke. His approval rating is lower than any other presidents in history for this point in time, and that was according to "his favorite poll" during the elections, and he says its not that bad, LOL.....whatever, there is no talking to the people who still support him. They just wont see it, and now with this PARDON thing, they still just blindly keep on truckin. Its just sad now. My own family who loved trump 3 months ago, no longer can stand him, and they are die hard republicans.....My friends who liked him well 3 out of 5 no longer support him. I never voted for Obama, not once, but I new this SOB was no good, and your damn right I would rather have had Hillary, because this idiot is bad news, period.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ha Ha..Love news like this..real or fake. Makes liberal butt-hurt heads explode!

Like I said in another thread, Trump should go to the same clone factory that Hillary used. Get him a PUTIN clone and have some fun with it! Take liberal triggering to a whole new level.
edit on 7/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

. He can and should pardon whomever he wants.

What the #?

No one should be above the law in a country especially one that callls itself free.

Hell even in the UK our queen would be pulled before parliment to awnser any major crime as abuse of power consistutes treason( last time we did that to monarch parliment looped his head off).

Well were are the charges then? Cant really talk much about someone thinking he is above the law without charges and then abusing position to try and manipulate prosecution. Oh wait we are not talking about Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join