It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to Pardon himself and his family....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Can you prove that this source isn't in the White House?

Can I prove that they are?

One of us is wrong. Unless it's Schroedinger's White House aide.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just imagine a president having the power to pardon himself.

He goes around the White House shooting people, no one could stop him….While he's gunning down the staff he cries out, I have unconditionally pardoned myself, over and over, so in theory no one could stop him. He cannot be arrested; one has to wait for the congress to impeach him and the senate to convict.

This is a major flaw in the constitution in that according to many a president cannot even be indicted

What’s stopping a president who can pardon himself from committing all kinds of crimes

You act like that scenario would even be something as compared to Obama & Hillary blowing up Syria and causing the deaths of over 400,000 human beings alone (and counting tick tock tick tock).

DO IT: Tell me you're a true beLIEver of the MSM BS myth that people like Charles Manson are bigger monsters than people like Bush.

Btw, That’s really not accurate though I strongly denounce the hypocrite Obama and evil Hillary.

They bombed Libya not Syria to excess

So the bombing in Syria was just enough, not to excess, because they most certainly did bomb Syria. The more you post the less credible you become.

Nobody said they didn’t bomb Syria.

What are you reading? Nobody justified any bombing from me.

BUT THEY BOMBED LIBYA SO MUCH THEY OVERTHROW THE LEADER…

They bombed Syria less
YOU GOT THAT STRAIGHT?

Now Trump your beloved is bombing Syria and killing civilians

You said...

'They bombed Libya not Syria to excess'

I was reading what you wrote. You should try it before you hit the reply button occasionally.

I'm glad your frustration was such that you needed CAPS to respond though.

No the caps are to get you to understand, finally, a simple phrase your obviously NOT comprehending...

They bombed Libya so much they murdered Khadafy...overthrew his government and created a failed state.

Syria still is a viable state thanks to the intervention of Russia and recent advances of the Syrian Arab Army

Read the record

The US only started fighting in Syria( ILLEGALLY) in 2014, at the ISIS onslaught, and there they never directly attacked the Syrian Army something I’m not justifying in the least, and only recently directly bombed the Syrian troops under Trump in the false flag saran gas flap in 2017.

What’s your problem?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I dont need to prove a thing.

The burden of proof is on you of course. You are making the accusations or at least parroting them as though they were true.

So go ahead or admit you have nothing a sane person would consider more than wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Surly just him probing this suggest some level of guilt?

Of course he's guilty! He's a criminal, scam artist, dirtbag who cares more about evil billionaires in oppressive regimes than he does about our country.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

There was not a single source in the entire article. And even then, the "advisor", "the 2nd person" and the "report" did not give a single quote from Trump.

Retreating to he only expressed curiosity "like it said" is best case scenario for a complete fiction like I just read from the Independent.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He doesn't have to pardon himself, he just has to do what everybody else doesm "due to matters of national security...". This is now dropped.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Surly just him probing this suggest some level of guilt?

Of course he's guilty! He's a criminal, scam artist, dirtbag who cares more about evil billionaires in oppressive regimes than he does about our country.

This threads supposed to be about Trump, not Justin Trudeau.

(post by Umberto removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Regardless of if you like him or not, he's just abusing power like every one of the others have, just more openly.

Yet he's being branded the worst, bit of a cheap shot considering the corruption and crimes there are out there in government circles..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wrong. The President can pardon people before they are convicted or even under investigation. He can simply pardon an individual of all federal crimes they may have ever committed, without stating which ones, up to the date of the pardon.

So, why didn't President Obama pardon Hillary?

That would have cleared her slate, and given her a "clean run" for the Presidency.

Instead, she was forced to run under a cloud of suspicion, which cost her the election in the end.

Especially, since Obama told us all she was such a great gal, and most suitable for the job, he could have easily removed the only obstacle Hillary had, with the simple stroke of the pen.

Something doesn't add up here.

I suspect because if he pardoned her then the public perception would be that she did something wrong - not a real good thing going into an election. That said, I wonder if he had just said "this investigation is a witch hunt and going nowhere so I am putting a stop to it as it is skewing the perception of a Presidential candidate unfairly"... would it have been less damaging in the end... Maybe.
Or he may not like Hillary?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

After 9 months of 3 simultaneous investigating they haven't found anything i think its time to issue pardons. Besides Hillary got a secret pardon i dont see the difference.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What happened with deny ignorance here? This tweet came out (DAYS) after the stories and is quite obviously calling them out as fake news. He's basically saying: "Why would he consider pardoning if there is no crime to pardon?"

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow. You sure showed OtherSideOfTheCoin...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

U can't pardon when there is no crime. I can see him pardon Manafort for possible money laundering when he was working in the Ukraine election with Leon Ponetta and the Democrats who were also involved. But he would not pardon Ponetta or Hilary for sures let them rot in jail.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I suspect that it's because there was nothing to pardon her for since she was done with any investigAtion and there was no threat of any charges being brought against her.

But that's just me.
Being logical again...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Bull#.
He's looking to get out of Muellers cross hairs any way he can.
Replace Sessions or pardon everyone (who will have to admit guilt and then he still can't pardon himself which is really his only concern. )
He certainly is considering this.
He's considering anything at all to get the investigation which I suspect is getting dangerously close to him to go away before something really shady gets discovered.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

He knows there is a crime.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

It's not a hoax he asked about it.
LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Schrodingers white house aide. Ha I love it!
Is it live or is it Memorex....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join