It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Propaganda work for the American government hmm?

What are the benefits like? I currently get 2 packs of cigarettes a day for my work with the Russian GRU, also every time I need dental work they give me a shot of Russian vodka. Usually works as an anesthetic you see.

If they can beat that I might make me an application. Can't be worse than my time working for the North Koreans.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

every single news outlet has demolished the population's ability to even choose a source they can wholeheartedly believe in.

It is my position that 'the populations ability to choose is controlled by such psychological manipulation as the video points out. And not that that the manipulators are just in government but more broadly found throughout society such as in the market place and the churches. For me the key here is to be concerned more with keeping my own head as much my own as possible and to not believe anything I hear wholeheartedly.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

just look at the threads on ats. if anyone says "unnamed source", "sources close to the investigation", "anonymous sources", "such and such reports", "classified documents", or anything along those lines, any number of members scoff and rebuke. that's how untrusting we've become. and it's not by accident I would guess.

Its what you said.....get the population to bite on zero substantiation. Thats very important to the larger mind screw thats going on at all levels.

Problem is you cant fool all the people all the time ect......or even as it seems, half the people half the time.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Go to any big city airport, look for the buildings with no windows and go knock on the door or push any number on the keypad and watch what happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Jungian

Wow, this video sums up perfectly what I've been witnessing the last couple of decades.

They will know their mission is complete when everything the general public believes is a lie.

ATS being so high profile that is a guaranteed certainty but not just from one government, indeed there may have been and probably have been debates between troll's from opposite nation's arguing point's and trying to discredit one another so there will indeed be Western Intelligence agent's, Eastern Chinese and Russian intelligence agent's and of course even some from NK and other smaller nation's.
Just part of the seasoning that make's many sensitive discussions (And this is not one) spicy to lurk around.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Of course. That has always been the modus operandi. It's no secret that they don't want anyone invested in truth and anyone who is receives nothing but ridicule.

edit on 22-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The majority of society is clueless to the extent of programming being perpetrated upon us, nobody's immune from it. It's become very prevalent here on ATS, as to be expected on any conspiracy site, I suppose.

Here's another video from them I found of interest.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Didn't Samurai try to look like Trolls with their armor and work for fuedal elites?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
where can i sign up? i need some cash.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join