It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man in a dream told me my reality is fake and something unbelievable happened that night!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite For the OP to still think s/he was awake even after waking up for real is something I'm not familiar with. And I've recalled reams fairly well and had lucid ones.

I never make such mistake. I always use the sky and the time as reference to reality.

Because I have never seen a watch or a clock in any of my dreams in my entire life!

I have seen dates though, but never the time!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I'm joking mostly. I don't really believe any of this. But the mind can play tricks and sometimes we can learn things from it. Sometimes we know things we don't know we know, like ti's someone else.

There's more to it than an illusion.

It's one thing for me to develop techniques to avoid having nightmares be able to get myself quickly out of a nightmare in progress.

My nightmares could manifest as unseen physical force in real life as my sister witnessed when we used to share a room.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
some cool dreams here. first when i was young i loved to dream so i learned how dreaming works .
( nothing mystical btw ) just you dream on averge every 80 mints and the dreams averge 1.5 to 3 MINTS )
Yea i know seams like days or hours during the dream .
Anyway armed with this i set my alarm to go off every 90 mints and wrote any dreams down i remembered withing months i could remember them without writing it down .
The next step was learning how to control the dreams . That is alot harder as you NEED TO BE AWARE YOU ARE DREAMING .
But it gets easier as well .
so here are a few of my coolest dreams over the last 35 years ( 51 now learned all this at 14 )

( 1 boys mets girl saves girl .
always started out in a field with alien ships attacking earth ( weird ships shaped like T or even stadiums )
running towards town some ware along the way find girl take her with .
Had so many version on that one cant count them all . Once i a wile it changed up and i was running the ships ( usaly the stadium looking ship ( with half its lights out .

2 Die in a dream
Now this ones gets in because myth has it if you die in a dream you die in real life .
Well i am here alive today .So heres the dream
A road on a mountain so old almost dirt a car Burning (i am in the car ) some passer buy opens the cars brunt to a crisp
Me dead french fries even deader then a door nail even .
wake up alive ( alive i tell you )

3 Sort flying dreams (( i can fly like a eagle lalalal well very common gets harder the older you are but always fun .

4 Drowning _ yep the old under water OMG i cant get to the surface and am going to die ( only to finly take a breath and breath water just fine .
Note my 9 year old sister tried to drown me when i was 7 holding me under the water so i know were that one came from .

5 being chased by people out to get you . Again common but this is one were i changed the dream .
It starts with me running through a city with a gang trying to get me .Then at teh same time all of a sudden i am also above the city looked down at my self running . ( weird hu? )
Anyway I think ( this is a dream I dont need to let these guys get me ) and start moving buildings around rearranging the CITY ( cool hu? well its gets better .
( thinking again ) This is stupid if i am going to change this dream may as well do it right .
So took out teh city put in teh ocean and a cliff in the background and stuck my self on a nice grass hill .

Now for the scary dreams ( and the sortie scary ones )
6 Godzilla Yes even the king of the monsters has had rolls in my dreams .
In a city in a tall building ( oo judging by the fact i could look in his eyes say the 23rd floor or so .)
And of corse Godzilla was doing Godzilla stuff knocking down buildings ( woke up befor he reaching mine lol )
Ps wasnt Godzilla a Girl ( came to newyork to lay eggs right?

And for now the best for last 7
Predator ( yea the dude from the movies with the crab face .
( Dream )Me and a friend were out in the deep woods pitch black late night .
And we could hear him coming down through the trees .
So nto only is the dude invisible it is also pitch black and I Know he is coming to kill us .
Man I woke up with ice in my veins on that one . Best scary dream every ( yea I acutely enjoyed it )
Anway i have many many others as i say i leared how to remember dreams and how to control them and how to even wake and go back to sleep and have the same dream continue as if it had been paused .

It is quite amazing just how far you can go with dreams NO mystic powers needed .

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
what if "real life" is just a looonngg dream... and when you "die" u actually WAKE UP...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kori85

what if "real life" is just a looonngg dream... and when you "die" u actually WAKE UP...

Or what if "real life" is an actual dream, and when you sleep in "real life" you enter the "real-real world".

Sleeping is not at all what we assume it is. Or at the very least what happens when we sleep is not what most assume is happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If the OP drops off the face if the Earth, we'll know those corrupt people the OP was dealing with took care of them. You can't just expect to be entrusted with a package you're instructed not to open and not suffer any consequences when you not only fail to deliver it, but also eat the contents within.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If the OP drops off the face if the Earth, we'll know those corrupt people the OP was dealing with took care of them. You can't just expect to be entrusted with a package you're instructed not to open and not suffer any consequences when you not only fail to deliver it, but also eat the contents within.

Perhaps it's my "avatar" or just one of the persons I "inhabit". I never returned to that dream anymore, perhaps, they did kill him. I think that drug some sort of "kills" the person or separates the soul from the body, that's why I woke up to the "real" world. And now that "avatar" is possibly killed, I can never return to that dream anymore.

As a consequence, I did seem to have a mysterious (paranormal) connection to the NYC subway in this reality although I live many thousands of miles away.

It's possible I'm still just an avatar in this "reality" in a universe inside another universe! My head hurts!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Whoooooooaaaa whoa whoa.

Have you posted about this on Reddit?

Never mind don't answer, I am almost positive it isn't you anyway. But check this out...

www.reddit.com...
edit on 7/25/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Whoooooooaaaa whoa whoa.

Have you posted about this on Reddit?

Never mind don't answer, I am almost positive it isn't you anyway. But check this out...

www.reddit.com...

Definitely not me. But maybe NYC, especially the NYC subways might be a hotspot of covert activities and who knows.

I forgot to mention, the subway train I was on was red in color and looks quite old. Was there red trains in the NYC subway? I've never been anywhere near NYC my whole life. Closest location to NYC I've been to was Detroit in real life.
edit on 26-7-2017 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I am not sure, I am not the OP of that and personally have only been to NY a couple times. I just thought it was odd to see NY subway references in two places so close to each other.

I am going to go way out on a limb here, bare with me. I am not suggesting this is happening but it crossed my mind.

I was reading this morning about people complaining the NY subway is getting so crowded. Apparently they have more commuters than ever but refuse to add more trains. Instead they cut funding making the problems worse. Lots of delays resulting in very large groups of people standing around waiting for a train in a very small space.

If ever there was a good time to do something bad....It wouldn't be the first time or last that people had strange visions of unexplained events prior to it happening.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I am not sure, I am not the OP of that and personally have only been to NY a couple times. I just thought it was odd to see NY subway references in two places so close to each other.

I am going to go way out on a limb here, bare with me. I am not suggesting this is happening but it crossed my mind.

I was reading this morning about people complaining the NY subway is getting so crowded. Apparently they have more commuters than ever but refuse to add more trains. Instead they cut funding making the problems worse. Lots of delays resulting in very large groups of people standing around waiting for a train in a very small space.

If ever there was a good time to do something bad....It wouldn't be the first time or last that people had strange visions of unexplained events prior to it happening.

It's possible in that dream I was transporting some sort of bio-weapon. A possible attack in NYC??

But I have to repeat, it was the police or FBI or w/e who handed to me that thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I don't know if you are paying attention to this, but all these supposed "insiders" are planning some kind of big justice coup tomorrow according to 4chan and some of the threads here. I started thinking, tomorrow is supposed to be the big day for that to come out. IF those guys aren't full of crap, and IF the conspiracy theory is true I would fully expect some kind of false flag terrorist attack tomorrow in order to deflect from all the people supposedly getting arrested which will include powerful people.

I am embarrassed a little to even verbalize that, but a decade here does that I guess.

Which could obviously mean you are somehow seeing the event ahead of time through the eyes of one of the conspirators. Frankly I would expect an intelligence service to also be a conspirator. Frankly the F.B.I. especially seem to specialize in arming terrorists so they can then bust them.
edit on 7/26/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

trust me, mate. You've seen nothing yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If we're now talking about dreams in general I'd like to ask if anyone's fallen in love in a dream? Kind of instant love for someone you've never seen before, once awake I'd still yearn for whoever it was but I'd be over it in an hour, strange. Emotions can be powerful in dreams, I've said it once before here but I've experienced terror in dreams that I've never even come close to in waking life.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

Yes, absolutely! I've never told anyone though, I thought it was just me. In fact, once I fell in love with Cher in a dream back in the '70s. Hahaha, imagine that... Usually it's someone my brain makes up though I guess, or at least someone that I can't remember ever seeing in real life. But it is intense as you say, and then it wears away as you wake up. For a little while after waking though it feels like the real deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join