It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry - French rite °1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I want to discuss about the °1 tools of the french rite. Among the secrets there is telepathy (people from this forum already talked about it). I would add gun (this is an other tool kept secret : every free mason have a gun).

I just gave two tools. Does anyone here want to add other secrets ?

Thank you.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Nathan44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Secret symbols, rites, rituals, secret societies, all designed smoke and mirrors to deceive.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan44

So all masons have a gun? I may join em now as long as the goat eating and orgies are still on the cards....We can shoot up in the air whooping after my first.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Not every freemason has a gun and I know of some lodges that have a no firearm policy. You have to check your firearms at the door or leave it in your vehicle.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Maybe you could answer me a question or two? Had a relative by marriage who was a 27th degree in the french rite and had gotten some fancy metals over there. Dude thought he was something special but...

Far as I could tell it was at the expense of his extended family and wrapping that kind of BS up in any form of brotherhood etc didn't fly with me. He was most unhappy I butted heads with him. I never could get the particulars, but like with anything there's usually a way to twist it for 'gain". I just don't know how he did it, but have seen it done in other traditions.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I heard they can't wear underpants on Thursdays also they are the secret squad the queen uses *gawd bless her) to kill her swans which she has for tea everyday.
Oh and I'm sure US masons are actual required to tap dance while in any strip club like Master mason fred astair did in 1923 in boots n bums strip joint new Jersey.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Oh and I'm sure US masons are actual required to tap dance while in any strip club like Master mason fred astair did in 1923 in boots n bums strip joint new Jersey.

How did you learn about this?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was there and saw it during my last life I was a fit flapper girl.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

27th degree in the french rite

There is only 8 degree in the french rite. Maybe you are talking about Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, but I have almost no knowledge about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You're not even a Mason:

originally posted by: Nathan44
I was not in a Lodge...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Actually knowing what tools are used is as important as being member of a network. Having the tools of a mason and having mason friends is already something.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have a chisel does that count?.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Better yet, I have a scalpel, forceps and my cousin is a doctor, therefore I can do surgery.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interesting how that gun rule must work in countries where people aren't allowed to own guns...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Interesting how that gun rule must work in countries where people aren't allowed to own guns...

That's why it is secret. Almost all the masonic tools are forbidden.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Dude, if you're gonna make things up, at least make them believable.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Possibily cause he bragged about lots and by then I was so pissed I couldn't see straight cause he was obviously lying about major parts, not the Mason stuff, but lying about his intent.

If anyone else might know, feel free to toss me a bone. It's bothered me for years.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Firearms are not forbidden in France.

Generally a few things are required for gun ownership:

Background checks of mental health and convictions.

Membership of a shooting club.

Proof of being able to securely and safely store weapons and ammunition.

These rules in some form are required in most of the Western world. Though some Firearms within certain classes require less or more regulation.
edit on 22-7-2017 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dude, if you're gonna make things up, at least make them believable.

Exactly!

Where is the mention of baby eating rituals ? Without that how does he expect people to take this seriously?
edit on 42731America/ChicagoSat, 22 Jul 2017 10:42:32 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah I thought that the Pig orgies also.
I heard The Knights of Malta are a bit more out there compared with the fuddy duddy Masons I'm joining them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join