It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Star and flag for trying to reason with morons. After debating with morons for the entirety of the campaign, I find it is much more comforting to call them morons and continue with your life. When it begins to effect them on a personal level, you return and never let them forget the stupid mistake they made. Just as they never let you forget that 'you lost, get over it'

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

at least you haven't forgotten, 'you lost, get over it', nice to see you still recognize the leash, atta boy.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Where did I say that I advocated the assassination of Trump quote it directly with a link and some contest if you please.

Also when I said I would punch him in the head I was sticking up for myself pointing out that he would never speak to a person the way he was speaking to me in public because if he did he would get a sore face.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Why did he call us Mormons?

We all don't live in Utah!

Duh!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ah, I don't know, these people are always confusing and deluded. They need to get their lives in check, however we must pity them, they are Americans after all, our fellow brothers and sisters.

My usual reply? Yes, you may have some more soup.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also when I said I would punch him in the head I was sticking up for myself pointing out that he would never speak to a person the way he was speaking to me in public because if he did he would get a sore face.

LMFAO, so angry

You do yourself little justice on the interwebz
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Star and flag for trying to reason with morons. After debating with morons for the entirety of the campaign, I find it is much more comforting to call them morons and continue with your life. When it begins to effect them on a personal level, you return and never let them forget the stupid mistake they made. Just as they never let you forget that 'you lost, get over it'

The trump supporters truly are morons. I don't care that we lost. I care that we have an idiot in the White House. People say that we don't like that he speaks his mind. Well no, it would be fine that he speaks his mind, but anyone who just reads all of his tweets even BEFORE he was elected would be able to see that he is NOT stable, and him "speaking his mind" is dangerous because he goes off the deep end far to often. The man is a nut job, you know like he says about other people like Comey. trump does not have the capacity to run a country. He offends even our allies, he is a Russian butt kisser too, and he lied OVER AND OVER AND OVER about it!!!!

You damn trump supporters can say all you want about him, but you cant change his twitter account which EASILY proves is a nut and a liar. Not just little lies HUGE ones. Why the hell do you people think he is asking if he can pardon HIMSELF and FAMILY, with his practice of Nepotism????? If you still support trump you are an idiot

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: DBCowboy

ah, I don't know, these people are always confusing and deluded. They need to get their lives in check, however we must pity them, they are Americans after all, our fellow brothers and sisters.

My usual reply? Yes, you may have some more soup.

Just more evidence of why reasonable, intelligent discourse is rare around here.

I'm not sure what sort of response you expect when you say such stupid things.

You have my pity. That's about all I can give you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

God bless you Brother.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So we're deplorable?

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So we're deplorable?

hahahahahahahahahaha

No your an idiot as I posted....hahahahahahah

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

God bless you Brother.

No thanks. I don't need it.

I'm not the one that needs the help.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So we're deplorable?

hahahahahahahahahaha

No your an idiot as I posted....hahahahahahah

It's "you're an idiot"

Not "your".

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

OK I apologize, maybe you didn't advocate for his assassination, thats a pretty extreme accusation. Many things were being said during those times, so it can get a bit cloudly.

Oh yea, "sore face". Lol, close enough.

And just to make clear - I don't hate you, nor am I trying to smear you by bringing up the past, I'm merely trying to explain to you why some people perceive you and your threads the way they do. I brought it back up to show you that your hate for Trump is deeply rooted, and why I didn't need to read past your OP to underestand where you are coming from.

No hard feelings. Just a bit of perspective, so when you decide to make your next thread, you might try a different approach.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

God bless you Brother.

No take it, you do.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"Exposing How Donald Trump Really Made His Fortune: Inheritance from Dad and the Government's Protection Mostly Did the Trick"

www.alternet.org...'s_protection_mostly _did_the_trick

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

If your best reasons for hating Trump can be found on a biased YouTube documentary, maybe you should just watch some documentaries that are biased in trumps favor? Then maybe you can get over your hatred. Anytime you Find your self hating something, after you've watched a YouTube video about it, you probably don't know enough about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

God bless you Brother.

No take it, you do.

I absolutely love what you partisan hacks have turned ATS into.

Pathetic

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. I didnt know about the thing in Scottland. Living behind the MSM digital curtain, here in the US, we dont get much International News because it doesnt fit the MSM narratives of politics./race.....race/politics.

One odd thing Ive noted is your emphasis on sexism. From your avatar I'd thought you male and thinking that I cant quite understand what sexism matters to you. If you are a femminist you would understand Trumps sexism really isnt an issue because all males are sexist . In fact just being cis male makes you a sexist. Most in the US understad that so the sexist label has no more impact than the racist label.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I brought it back up to show you that your hate for Trump is deeply rooted, and why I didn't need to read past your OP to underestand where you are coming from.

I think you need to stop thinking that you know me because you have read a few of my thread.

There are real serous issues in the OP brought up.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join