It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Tac, chill out dude, you're emotionally compromised, in other words, too easy.

When you have something of merit, I'll respond in kind. Meanwhile, go trace the lines of your fake news.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: eisegesis

Is there really any reason to be a jerk about it though....

sigh....

You know, when I write a OP, for the most part it is well written and well sourced, I write because I enjoy writing about current events and ATS gives me a platform to do that.

There is someone sitting on the other side of this screen.

I welcome people disagreeing with me, I love the thrill of a debate, but there is no dabe to be had here, six pages in and not one of you have actually engaged me on debate, its just been a tirade of personal insults and deflection with a splash of trolling.

Congratulations you have all managed to piss me off!

Good.
Perhaps you will learn to use your writing skills to provide a more balanced discussion topic instead of a childish rant about your feelings.

and perhaps one day you will learn to attack the ball and not the player, when you do let me know because I think there could be a good debate to be had.

It's very hard to have a good debate when the people you are trying to converse with point fingers, stating you need a more balanced discussion topic and not to rant about feelings, yet they invoked an appeal to emotion themselves, bringing up Nazis as a comparison.

Nothing constructive can come of debating unapologetic hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

sigh....

You know, when I write a OP, for the most part it is well written and well sourced, I write because I enjoy writing about current events and ATS gives me a platform to do that.

I welcome people disagreeing with me, I love the thrill of a debate, but there is no dabe to be had here, six pages in and not one of you have actually engaged me on debate, its just been a tirade of personal insults and deflection with a splash of trolling.

Good.
Perhaps you will learn to use your writing skills to provide a more balanced discussion topic instead of a childish rant about your feelings.

I remember when ATS wasn't fond on ad hom fallacies and when conspiracies were discussed.

Now it's all about support your government, respect your POTUS, don't ask questions, etc

I know this still amazes me.

Leaves me speechless really.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

sigh....

Good.

I remember when ATS wasn't fond on ad hom fallacies and when conspiracies were discussed.

Now it's all about support your government, respect your POTUS, don't ask questions, etc

I remember when ATS was not full of shills ranting and parroting the MSM because they are upset the election went the wrong way.

There is no reason to support the govt - it's a mess and full of corrupt, self interested people. That is wholly different debate to the daily whining about the President, who actually represents the first sign of any hope that the Washington crowd can be put out to pasture, slim though it is.

edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

sigh....

Good.

and perhaps one day you will learn to attack the ball and not the player, when you do let me know because I think there could be a good debate to be had.

It's very hard to have a good debate when the people you are trying to converse with point fingers, stating you need a more balanced discussion topic and not to rant about feelings, yet they invoked an appeal to emotion themselves, bringing up Nazis as a comparison.

Its also hard to debate when you're crying all the time. Its kinda hard to hear behind the sobs and chokes of tears, the gasp of fresh air from a moment of emotional hysterics, can you blame us?

Stop playing the victim, you're actually better then that yo.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, in 2020, vote for someone else.

I hate Hillary and pizza that doesn't have bacon on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A on-topic song to try to lighten the mood...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: introvert

sigh....

Good.

Its also hard to debate when you're crying all the time. Its kinda hard to hear behind the sobs and chokes of tears, the gasp of fresh air from a moment of emotional hysterics, can you blame us?

Stop playing the victim, you're actually better then that yo.

Who's crying or playing the victim? All I did was point out why it's difficult to have a good conversation around here.

You do make another good point as to why we don't have good discussions on ATS. People such as yourself simply just make things up. I was not whining. I was not playing a victim, yet for some reason you decided to post that nonsense any way.

I'd say stop fabricating nonsense because you're better than that, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You also have to understand that we base you off your history as well. Not just this one thread.

It's a weird thing, this history, and how it can effect your future.

Not to go off topic but I think it's important to bring back up to your attention.

You said you would be willing to fabricate lies to impeach the president. I will never forget that. If that's not hate, what is?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

When you have something of merit, I'll respond in kind. Meanwhile, go trace the lines of your fake news.

Personal insult followed by fake news crap.
You wasted half an hour writing 19 - 20 words that so many idiots before you have written countless of times.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You also have to understand that we base you off your history as well. Not just this one thread.

It's a weird thing, this history, and how it can effect your future.

Not to go off topic but I think it's important to bring back up to your attention.

You said you would be willing to fabricate lies to impeach the president. I will never forget that. If that's not hate, what is?

Wow is that true??
is there a link you have to that?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You wasted half an hour writing 19 - 20 words that so many idiots before you have written countless of times.

If it takes you half an hour to write 19-20 words, then it's no wonder you rarely have anything interesting to say.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

He took a LOT of heat for this statement. Things like this stick with you forever.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Actually I wrote a thread trying to own this but it moved to a different forum is probably the best way to put it.

I will explain that further if you would like.

Yes I did say that I believe that Trump could pose such a danger to global security that it might be necessary to engineer the grounds for his impeachment. I did however go on to say that really I don't think that is going to be necessary because I believe after the mid-terms I think that he will be impeached.

It amazes me how many of you remember me writing that though, I take it as a compliment.

I am very much aware of my own posting history, its like 9/11 I have loads of thread about debunking 9/11 conspiracies for example, so I know when I go into a 9/11 thread most people know my views on it already. However regardless of my posting history the it is the issues I am raising that should be the subject of the discussion not me personally because you don't like what I wrote about impeachment in a thread 6 months ago.

Again its another example I think of attacking the player and not the ball.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: UKTruth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

He took a LOT of heat for this statement. Things like this stick with you forever.

Well, well - you are right... makes any of his views on Trump meaningless and explains his feelings.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So what does that have to do with the issues I have raised in this thread.

Attack the ball not the player, especially over things that were said months ago and with out proper context

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No, when you openly admit you support making things up to get the President impeached, it explains why you are so quick to hate when you are fed MSM propaganda.

You are emotionally compromised.
Your hatred is yours to own but does not represent rational thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

So what I'm hearing is Trump is butchering sacred cows, knocking over pedestals and diminishing the luster of your image of a President. Which is all the things that his winning the election makes it so funny. The nevertrumpers, the progressives and the media got a big smack upside the head.

For all the supposed mistreatment of women a lot of us voted for him and will again. Men and boys can be crude on occasion but I don't know too many hothouse flowers that have apoplexy hearing a few crude words.

We finally have a President that will do his best to keeo us from be subservient to the UN and the rest of the world.

He will run for a second term in 2020 and be reelected.

By the time 2020 rolls around, Trump will be out, undergoing treatment for dementia at a private hosplital, hidden from public view. Many of his followers who worked to get him elected will be in federal prison for money laundering, influence peddling, cheap crimes and high treason. His family will be disgraced and shunned, and world-wide the Trump name will be taken down, sand blasted, or otherwise stricken from tacky buildings forever.

Republicans won't even try to run for office for a generation, and the faithful will slink back to the trailer parks, hovels, and run down rental units on the edge of small filthy towns in the middle of fly-over Ameica.

It will have been an embarrassing few years for the US, but the country will survive. Political science students will write about it for decades, and it will be called "The era of the great grifting: the brief and terrible Trump presidency, and how America recovered from the age of profoud dumbness".

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Follow your own advice, seeing as you felt the need to respond in kind, pointless drivel? try again.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Wow. So you think because it wouldn't be necessary, that it makes it ok to still believe that?

Just wow.

You see what I mean by self awareness?

That changes absolutey nothing at all, but maybe solidifying my belief of you even more.

Which isn't "complimentary" at all, regardless of how you wish to take it..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join