It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was surprised you had to ask

I have said it many times

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The difference between me and you is I don't even care how you or anyone else perceives me.

Why would I waste my time on the videos when the tone of your OP told me all I needed to know?

You are free to hate whoever you want for whatever reason your heart desires, I'm not here to sway your opinion, I'm just here to give my opinion, which is you are clearly filled with hate.

And my opinion of hate, is that it is by far the weakest emotion, usually only exhibited by the weakest of minds.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Grimpachi

Bad news is most of the Trump supporters in your thread will ignore what you wrote and try to deflect from the subject.

Other than one member who was willing to discuss the issues in Aberdeen not a single one of them has actually even mentioned any of reasons I have for disliking Trump in the OP.

Plenty of personal attacks and deflections however.

Because no one cares how you personally feel about Trump. It's not that what you're saying isn't important, it's the delivery and understanding that your opinion doesn't matter much to people.

...but rather because I am frustrated with people on the Right writing posts about why they think people like me hate Trump.

Your frustration stems from something outside of your control. It also appears that you are taking what others say about "people like you," and using it to fuel your tirades.

Get a new hobby.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Because no one cares how you personally feel about Trump. It's not that what you're saying isn't important, it's the delivery and understanding that your opinion doesn't matter much to people.

x2

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Its actually amazing if you think about.

So I have written this post, about why I hate Trump.

The trump supporter all creep out take a peek at it then other than coming back at me with solid arguments such as "no Trump is not to be hated because he has done x, y and z"... they go for personal attacks against me.

It's because no one is going to fall for your troll thread. Why in the world would anyone want to debate your rehash of MSM talking points???

It is FAR more interesting to discuss your inner hatred and frustration, which you yourself have articulated in the thread. There are more answers to be had from that discussion.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The difference between me and you is I don't even care how you or anyone else perceives me.

And you think I do?

If I cared I would have written a thread about why I love Trump and rolled in the stars and flags I would no doubt have got me. I am not on ATS to be liked.

Why would I waste my time on the videos when the tone of your OP told me all I needed to know?

The videos are put in there because they inform the OP, its up to you if you watch them or not but they provide a basis for much of the information in the OP.

And my opinion of hate, is that it is by far the weakest emotion, usually only exhibited by the weakest of minds.

Again focusing on the choice of verb and not the issues, not once in any of your replies to me have you actually addressed any of the reasons I have given. Furthermore throughout the OP I do use other words to describe how I feel about Trump.

I feel like a lot of you are responding to the title of the OP rather than its content.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You realise of course that if that particular event leads you to hate someone, you must hate millions and millions of people all over the world... that's a dangerous cross to bear and leads to extreme behaviour. It's how the Nazi party grew - hatred of others.

That's a gross misgeneralization. We could talk about it but that would de-rail the thread.

To the OP:

I understand your hatred, I don't necessarily agree with it. I'm anti-trump, and anti-hilary and for the most part anti-establishment. Hate is too strong of a word. I prefer the "anti" sentiment. I'm watching trump slowly dig his grave, and it makes me sad on two accounts...I'm watching a country I love, a country I fought for disintigrate and become more divisive because of an orange haired huckster and I'm watching my country lose face in world diplomacy.

Sadly, during this past election cycle the "best" that we the commonweal of the US could come up with was him or billary. Both leave a horrible taste in my mouth. So lets hope that in 3 years (or less) we will have a new regime, with values that better represent the majority of the citizens of the US.

In the meantime, we should probably channel that hate into some sort of healing energy...continue on as we have, but with an eye to the future. Because the future that the country is making now, is the one we will have to deal with for years to come.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

And you think I do?

If I cared I would have written a thread about why I love Trump and rolled in the stars and flags I would no doubt have got me. I am not on ATS to be liked.

The videos are put in there because they inform the OP, its up to you if you watch them or not but they provide a basis for much of the information in the OP.

Again focusing on the choice of verb and not the issues, not once in any of your replies to me have you actually addressed any of the reasons I have given. Furthermore throughout the OP I do use other words to describe how I feel about Trump.

I feel like a lot of you are responding to the title of the OP rather than its content.

You already told everyone in this thread that you care what other people think ( or do). If you didn't you would not be so frustrated - which you said you were.

As well as letting go of all the hatred of a man you only know from TV and youtube videos, maybe be a little less sensitive when people don't do and say what you expect them to.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Is there really any reason to be a jerk about it though....

sigh....

You know, when I write a OP, for the most part it is well written and well sourced, I write because I enjoy writing about current events and ATS gives me a platform to do that.

There is someone sitting on the other side of this screen.

I welcome people disagreeing with me, I love the thrill of a debate, but there is no debate to be had here, six pages in and not one of you have actually engaged me on debate, its just been a tirade of personal insults and deflection with a splash of trolling.

Congratulations you have all managed to piss me off!
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

sigh....

You know, when I write a OP, for the most part it is well written and well sourced, I write because I enjoy writing about current events and ATS gives me a platform to do that.

I welcome people disagreeing with me, I love the thrill of a debate, but there is no dabe to be had here, six pages in and not one of you have actually engaged me on debate, its just been a tirade of personal insults and deflection with a splash of trolling.

Good.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

sigh....

I welcome people disagreeing with me, I love the thrill of a debate, but there is no dabe to be had here, six pages in and not one of you have actually engaged me on debate, its just been a tirade of personal insults and deflection with a splash of trolling.

Good.
Perhaps you will learn to use your writing skills to provide a more balanced discussion topic instead of a childish rant about your feelings.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

sigh....

Good.
Perhaps you will learn to use your writing skills to provide a more balanced discussion topic instead of a childish rant about your feelings.

and perhaps one day you will learn to attack the ball and not the player, when you do let me know because I think there could be a good debate to be had.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

KA-POO-YAAA!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Arnie123

Any thoughts of your own or are you just going to quote and agree with what everyone says.

Thought not.
Don't need to, the good people of this site have done an awesome job of displaying my current thoughts.

This is the beauty of a forum, the people within, through several days of interaction, come to a similar consensus. In that regard, some days its easy to post an answer from a user who flawlessly explains it.

Don't hate, you do enough of it in your post and OP 😚

Your base, your sheeple.

Going to be hard for all of you "hive thinkers" when Trump goes down hard, shaking his fist at the cameras, and vowing revenge from the rocking chair on the front porch of the nursing home.

Admit it, his whole administration is collapsing. He can't keep his lawyers from resigning, or even his public spokespeople. His idiot son provided the proof of his own collusion and attempts at treason. His campaign managers are money-launderes and influence peddlers, his national security head is caught telling Russian spies that he can fix it so Russian mob oligarchs can back into business in the US. A dossier is circulated by an ex-MI6 agent alleging some serious sexual perversion from Trump that involves Moscow prostitutes and "water-sports." The AG Trump just appointed has lied, twice, under oath, and refuses to resign. The special prosecutor is fast on Trump's connections with Russian mobsters, real estate deals that Trump has lied about, and his daughter's husband turns out to be shaking down middle eastern business men to loan him money to save the family busines's failed deal on a building in Manhatten.

So now Trump is running around trying to find a lawyer who will tell him he can pardon himself, along with his entire family, nd His ugly entourage of slime-spawned sub-humans.

His dementia is now full-blown, accelerated and evidenced by years of profoundly disturbing behavior, corruption and treason. Trump is far gone now, and his followers are likely to travel behind him in their own personal journey into madness and failurgh.

Save yourself now - reject your dark lord, take off your blinders, and smell what real Americans are cooking up for the reincarnation of Nixon.
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

sigh....

Good.

I remember when ATS wasn't fond on ad hom fallacies and when conspiracies were discussed.

Now it's all about support your government, respect your POTUS, don't ask questions, etc

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

And you think I do? 

Clearly you do care, or else you wouldn't make this thread to begin with. People that resort to "or I would've posted pro Trump for flags blah blah" is the weakest deflection there is. You care more than you realize and more than you're willing to admit. You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me.

Exactly, the videos provided the basis for your OP, which means I don't need to watch them if I understood your OP already. It would only be reiterating what you're already expressing, no? Aka a waste of time.

You could have not used the word "hate" at all and i still would have assessed you the same. It's not the choice of your verbs but the tone of your delivery. You can't hide hate behind words.

You do this often, like with your Trump hypocrisy thread.. you claimed to want an honest discussion after bashing Trump supporters in a partisan way. You aren't that self aware.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm not trying to be rude or offend you, it's just my honest opinion after having read your OP. Granted I didn't watch any of the videos, but I didn't need to, in order to reach my assessment.

So you didn't bother watching any of the videos, I am guessing you didn't bother reading any of the links and your only take away form reading the OP is that I must have a week mind.

Do see how retarded that makes you look.

You are insulting mentally challenged folk everywhere with that comparason.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So what I'm hearing is Trump is butchering sacred cows, knocking over pedestals and diminishing the luster of your image of a President. Which is all the things that his winning the election makes it so funny. The nevertrumpers, the progressives and the media got a big smack upside the head.

For all the supposed mistreatment of women a lot of us voted for him and will again. Men and boys can be crude on occasion but I don't know too many hothouse flowers that have apoplexy hearing a few crude words.

We finally have a President that will do his best to keep us from be subservient to the UN and the rest of the world.

He will run for a second term in 2020 and be reelected.
edit on 7/22/2017 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Bad news is most of the Trump supporters in your thread will ignore what you wrote and try to deflect from the subject.

Other than one member who was willing to discuss the issues in Aberdeen not a single one of them has actually even mentioned any of reasons I have for disliking Trump in the OP.

Plenty of personal attacks and deflections however.

That's because Trumps worshipers practices the same deflection method as their idiot president.
Every criticism is countered by criticism and insults. I bet all his ATS worshipers have at some point ,after the elections,tried the same deflection method in real life and failed miserably.
In reality they are everything they have accused others of.
There are countless of threads on ATS about snowflakes, todays males who are stripped of all their "manhood". A real man admits his own mistakes once in a while, but you won't see Trump nor any of his sissy followers on ATS do that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In the interests of fairness and balance I can see why some folk would dislike Trump.

I had an interesting conversation with a colleague about it all over lunch not long ago, he doesn't like Trump much, either. I honestly never much liked very many politicians...but even outwith that, the man is a bit ignorant.

But in terms of policy, I still think he was the best of the two options. He knew what people wanted, he paid attention and reacted accordingly.

You don't need to like him...but to them's what voted him in he knows what's best and his policies seemed more sensible than his opponents. I genuinely hate Tony Blair...I dislike David Cameron and Theresa May...I really don't like Jeremy corbyn.

But there ain't much I can do about it...we get comfortable with things and it gets harder to cope with situations we have no control over...I think this is particularly true as we get older. When we're younger we look forward to being adult as we think it will give us more control over our lives and the direction we're going.

It's when you grow up you realise how untrue that actually is, we're beholden to the people at the top. It's frustrating...I'd liken it to losing control of a vehicle...tensing up and resisting can be worse than letting go and allowwing whatever happen to happen.

But the ultimate irony about the Trump thing is he has never really said or done much that makes it look as though he is against the American people, quite the opposite - make America great again. To me that sounds amazing...if Theresa May said that abou thte UK and I thought she actually meant it the way I honestly think Trump meant it my opinion of her would change.

I honestly think Trump does want what's best for the people...what the American people need to realise is that POTUS is the president of America, not the world. It's not his place to be concerned about the people from external countries. They ought to be appreciate and be grateful...but their perspective has been assaulted and bombarded and neutered so much against him that the cannot see him for what he really is, rather see him for what they're told he is.

I wish the UK had a PM who had the nuts this nam has, who doesn't pander to the expectations of the media. Who wants to see him people do better, who wants to reverse the backwards trends that are taking hold. I don't hate Trump haters, i just don't understand them, it's almost as if they're completely blind to the positive aspects.

And I wonder if it's really blindness or a desire to be seen saying the right things by the right people. sometimes it's hard, having spent so long going along one road...to stop midway and honestly admit you took a wrong turn. It's hard, but sometimes you gotta cut your losses and be honest. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging you took a wrong turn, no shame in admitting you were wrong. With some people it's just ego and pride.

Pride can be one of the most self-destructive attributes a man can have.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join