It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes, what Trump did in Aberdeen has been done by millions of business people all over the world (and govts). That's a lot of hate to dish out...

Every time someone points out Trumps wrongdoings one of his boot lickers comes to rescue and tells us it's alright because someone else has done it before him.
It's alright when Trump screws people over because "everyone" does it. It's alright when Trump lies because that's what politicians do.
Well, excuse me, but why the # did you vote him in and keep defending him if he is doing exactly the same every rich and powerful asshole before him ?
Wasn't Trump supposed to be this outsider that would change the status quo ?
Trump is everything you told us he wasn't before the elections multiplied by 10.

I didn't say it was OK. I said that to hate him for it means you must hate millions of people and that is not good for you.

As for the practice of forcing sales to make way for development, that's a debatable issue, but in my view necessary.

Really ? So we should stop hating rapists because there are millions of them ? Gtfo

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Bad news is most of the Trump supporters in your thread will ignore what you wrote and try to deflect from the subject.

Other than one member who was willing to discuss the issues in Aberdeen not a single one of them has actually even mentioned any of reasons I have for disliking Trump in the OP.

Plenty of personal attacks and deflections however.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Bad news is most of the Trump supporters in your thread will ignore what you wrote and try to deflect from the subject.

Other than one member who was willing to discuss the issues in Aberdeen not a single one of them has actually even mentioned any of reasons I have for disliking Trump in the OP.

Can you please stop crying and focus? jeez

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Can you please stop crying and focus? jeez

Can you please try to have a original thought of your own?

Preferably something that is based on the OP and that is not a personal attack against me.
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think they are afraid of honest debate.

Their type of behavior is what has made ATS decline.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I have, whats the point when you'll dismiss it because of your HATE? Perhaps, you would have gotten much better responses had you said, "Dislike", but hatem it only serves to broaden the scope of percieved perceptions about you.

You did yourself no justice, wallow in the pit now and embrace it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Its actually amazing if you think about.

So I have written this post, about why I hate Trump.

The trump supporter all creep out take a peek at it then other than coming back at me with solid arguments such as "no Trump is not to be hated because he has done x, y and z"... they go for personal attacks against me.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I think they are afraid of honest debate.

Their type of behavior is what has made ATS decline.

Interesting, your views, perspectives and behavior with the liberal ideology have lead to a decline within the US, you people know nothing of HONEST debate, let me remind of of the DNC and Presidential Debates.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I have, whats the point when you'll dismiss it because of your HATE? Perhaps, you would have gotten much better responses had you said, "Dislike", but hatem it only serves to broaden the scope of percieved perceptions about you.

You did yourself no justice, wallow in the pit now and embrace it.

Again focusing on the verb and not the issues in the OP.

can you not differentiate between the two, I use words like "dislike" throughout the OP, if you had bothered reading it you would know that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You asked for my honest opinion and that was it. I'm not trying to be rude or offend you, it's just my honest opinion after having read your OP. Granted I didn't watch any of the videos, but I didn't need to, in order to reach my assessment.

It's hard going after the ball when the player is the problem imo.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

A lot of people have given up on this site because of it.

I don't even bother writing OPs anymore because of the trollish behaviors.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That doesn't count, cause you know OP title. I've read the whole thread, while I laughed a good one, you did no justice in any of your attempts to prove otherwise.

Your failing and losing control of your own narrative. to quote a troll,

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You asked for my honest opinion and that was it. I'm not trying to be rude or offend you, it's just my honest opinion after having read your OP. Granted I didn't watch any of the videos, but I didn't need to, in order to reach my assessment.

It's hard going after the ball when the player is the problem imo.
That is the result of Hate. It paints a broad stroke. Evidence of it is within this thread.

Why debate when it comes to this? you were tactful, yet you'll be thrown in with me and a couple of others, because, hate.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm not trying to be rude or offend you, it's just my honest opinion after having read your OP. Granted I didn't watch any of the videos, but I didn't need to, in order to reach my assessment.

So you didn't bother watching any of the videos, I am guessing you didn't bother reading any of the links and your only take away form reading the OP is that I must have a week mind.

Do see how retarded that makes you look.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

A lot of people have given up on this site because of it.

Yet your still here.

Sorry honey, the world doesn't follow your perspective and neither should it apply here on ATS as well. Somehow, you're the only one right and the rest of us in denial, thus we took over the website, lmfao, now THATS one hell of a conspiracy. Naw, go ahead, stay and chill 🤥

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

To be honest I would stop writing OPs like this but then I fear ATS would be truly lost, it would just become a echo chamber for the Alt-right.

that is why I feel its important to write in-depth threads that challenge their views.

I am a big lad, I can put up with their trolling and flaming of me.

Actually every time one of them lands a personal attack I take it almost as a compliment to my writing, if they can find no logical arguments against my assertions then all they have left are personal attacks.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Interesting, your views, perspectives and behavior with the liberal ideology have lead to a decline within the US, you people know nothing of HONEST debate, let me remind of of the DNC and Presidential Debates.

Since I almost always vote libertarian, I don't usually reply to Trumptards, but I occasionally make an exception to that semi rule when they call me a liberal.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm not trying to be rude or offend you, it's just my honest opinion after having read your OP. Granted I didn't watch any of the videos, but I didn't need to, in order to reach my assessment.

So you didn't bother watching any of the videos, I am guessing you didn't bother reading any of the links and your only take away form reading the OP is that I must have a week mind.

Do see how retarded that makes you look.
Nice, so now we're making assumptions and calling others retarded, and you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

I should show you the meaning of respect 😸

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Since I almost always vote libertarian, I don't usually reply to Trumptards, but I occasionally make an exception to that semi rule when they call me a liberal.
So you got nothing of any value or worth, mentally and physically, got it.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: yup

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Also, do you hate Hillary?

Again right form the alt-right playbook... the Hillary distraction.

She is a vile woman although I hate her less than Trump.

Lol, I am shocked you replied to that...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join