It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

You do make some interesting points there.

Honestly if you have the time, sit down with a coffee and what the documentary, I would be interesting to hear your thoughts on it.

It is interesting isn't it...
So do you hate all the people involved in organising the facilities for the Commonwealth games too then?
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

*sighs*

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hate is by far the weakest emotion, that only occupies the weakest of minds.

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You do make some interesting points there.

Honestly if you have the time, sit down with a coffee and what the documentary, I would be interesting to hear your thoughts on it.

I'm off for a few days, got some stuff to do but I promise you I will take a look and will let you know.

I don't resent you or your opinion...I've been there, it's a dark road. sometimes you just gotta go with it. I'll let you know what I think over the next day or two.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So do you hate all the people involve din organising the facilities for the Commonwealth games too then?

Different issues, if you feel strongly about it feel free to go write a thread on it, I will happily contribute my views on it on a thread on that topic, this thread is about Trump not the commonwealth games.

The short answer though is I would be strongly against people being forced out of their homes whatever the reason.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I feel sorry for you.

Again tell me what you actually think of the points raised in the OP rather than my choice of verbs.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sorry but after what he done to those people in Aberdeen I can only hate him for it.

Like I said - be careful of what you see on TV. Do you believe you have all the facts? Have you heard all sides of the story, or do you feel you don't need to?

You realise of course that if that particular event leads you to hate someone, you must hate millions and millions of people all over the world... that's a dangerous cross to bear and leads to extreme behaviour. It's how the Nazi party grew - hatred of others.

Here is what I think has actually happened with you - which you will of course deny.

You haven't really hated Trump for that long at all. I can tell this from your post history.. the hatred you express and the fervour in which you do it is a fairly recent development.
I suspect you're caught up in the media ****storm, have been influenced by it, and are seeking out validation.
When others don't agree with you get frustrated and that only leads you to hate Trump more, doubling down and lashing out.

It's a downward spiral I see many on the left going through.

Preach brother, this has got to be one of the best analysis I have seen. I agree.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So do you hate all the people involve din organising the facilities for the Commonwealth games too then?

Different issues, if you feel strongly about it feel free to go write a thread on it, I will happily contribute my views on it on a thread on that topic, this thread is about Trump not the commonwealth games.

The short answer though is I would be strongly against people being forced out of their homes whatever the reason.

The example given forced people out of their homes (many people)... its one of the reasons you state that you hate Trump.. in fact it's the reason you subsequently highlighted.

So the comparison is valid. Its seems your hatred is selective based on the person of focus, which is what I suspected all along.

Also, do you hate Hillary?
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I just did, I think you're very weak mentally and naive. No need to elaborate any further than that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
When you spend so long nitpicking his every word and action...and continually try and weaponise it to score points in some lame political debates on an online forum only to be shot down and shown how petty and wrong you are.

And you just can't let go..but you're running out of valid reasons...struggling, the one last remaining hope...

Fake an interest in "what he done to those poor Aberdonians"

Pretend you care about them more than you do...make it like he done something that personally effected you so as to justify your hatred for him.

I can see the funny side...so you love Aberdeen, eh? Why? you spent time there, eh? What part of Aberdeen did you spend time in?

I was in Aberdeen, recently...it's a big place, the people there seem to be over it. In fact, nobody said a thing about it. I worked there for a bit...no mention of it at all. In fact, I don't recall one single person saying a single thing about Trump, positive or negative.

Where in Aberdeen were you?

Had to qoute, you people speak mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Hate is consuming and will affect your ability to reason. The ability to reason is key to making good decisions. Making good decisions will help you live a better life.

Getting so wrapped up in hatred is not healthy. Seek professional help

Preaching truth. One must see the light, les they become as black as night.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
You know that unjustified hatred will slowly consume you.

Watch how your bodies organs start to deteriorate as all this hatred manifests inside your soul. Seriously, look at how healthy good and loving people are as they age, when compared to grumpy and angry people.

Your avatar needs 'I Hate Trump' in angry red capital letters stamped on its forehead.

When one consumes the bottle of hate, they lose themselves to darkness.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Good news is that since you made the thread on your reasons to hate Trump you will have a ready made reply to the multitudes of threads from Trump supporters that claim to know the reasons that all liberals hate Trump.

Bad news is most of the Trump supporters in your thread will ignore what you wrote and try to deflect from the subject.

link   

I just did, I think you're very weak mentally and naive. No need to elaborate any further than that.

So its just another case of attacking the player and not the ball?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

You know what...I'll take your morla outrage seriously when you brooch the two subject I just mentions with the same level of hatred.

Seems your hatred isn't so much reserved for nasty people but for people you simply want to justify your hatred for.

You got it.
Sometimes, the answers are right in front of you. Epic.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I feel sorry for you.
That is a good signature, you should keep it and display it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Also, do you hate Hillary?

Again right form the alt-right playbook... the Hillary distraction.

She is a vile woman although I hate her less than Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Any thoughts of your own or are you just going to quote and agree with what everyone says.

Thought not.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Stop pulling words out of my head!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Any thoughts of your own or are you just going to quote and agree with what everyone says.

Thought not.
Don't need to, the good people of this site have done an awesome job of displaying my current thoughts.

This is the beauty of a forum, the people within, through several days of interaction, come to a similar consensus. In that regard, some days its easy to post an answer from a user who flawlessly explains it.

Don't hate, you do enough of it in your post and OP 😚
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: hehe

edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join