It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
When you spend so long nitpicking his every word and action...and continually try and weaponise it to score points in some lame political debates on an online forum only to be shot down and shown how petty and wrong you are.

And you just can't let go..but you're running out of valid reasons...struggling, the one last remaining hope...

Fake an interest in "what he done to those poor Aberdonians"

Pretend you care about them more than you do...make it like he done something that personally effected you so as to justify your hatred for him.

I can see the funny side...so you love Aberdeen, eh? Why? you spent time there, eh? What part of Aberdeen did you spend time in?

I was in Aberdeen, recently...it's a big place, the people there seem to be over it. In fact, nobody said a thing about it. I worked there for a bit...no mention of it at all. In fact, I don't recall one single person saying a single thing about Trump, positive or negative.

Where in Aberdeen were you?

What? Are you saying that the poor people of Aberdeen have not been crushed by Trump and are not running around the streets with pitch forks??? How can that be? I saw someone say it on telly.

Lol...to be fair, the people of A berdeen were running around with pitchforks before they even heard of Donald Trump...it's one of them places.

I went out with a girl from Aberdeen and she tried to stab me for reasons I won't go into...but believe me they were very petty.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is this fun for you guys? The same dozen or so chest thumping and spitting vitriol while the rest of us yawn and feel embarrassed about what visitors see here?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why should I watch the documentary...is it completely unbiased?

Does it interview those who happily sold their property at a reasonable price and moved on to a newer and better life? Or do you honestly think that never happened at all?

Is it as interesting as audio recording of Hillary Clinton bragging on how she got a rapist off who left a 12 year old girl in a coma?

Or as interesting as the interview where she cackled like the wicked witch of the West then Gaddafi was torn to shreds by a group of baying maniacs?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

emmm...

I also went out with a crazy from Aberdeen, she never tried to stab me but she nutts.

link   

You know what...I'll take your moral outrage seriously when you brooch the two subject I just mentions with the same level of hatred.

Seems your hatred isn't so much reserved for nasty people but for people you simply want to justify your hatred for.

ETA - just to highlight, I'm not against you hating Trump...you can hate him all you want.

But be honest, don't hijack some issue you don't give a snot about and use it as an excuse. Essentially, what you just did, is take these people...people you want to profess to care about, who are so hard done by and downtrodden...and used them as pawns to score some points in a debate.

They've been through enough!

edit on 22/7/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: Gothmog
"What difference , at this point , does it make to you? And why the hell should I care ? "
Paraphrase of Hillary's response to Congress

And.....cue the deflection to anything except what the OP is about.

Alt-right sheeple playbook commandment # 1 "Thou shalt deflect to Hillary, because we have no rational or logical argument the defend our senile, demented, Lord most high, the traitor that is Trump - All hail Russian flunky Trump"

Yup its so predictable isn't it.

If you notice as well how they focus on the verb used rather than the issues raised in the OP.

At this point it is all Trump supports have left.

There is no joy in the Trump camp anymore. They have bunkered down for the horrible, long, hard grind that is before them. Sessions has turned out to have lied about his involvement with the Russians once again concerning the campaign. His main people are resigning. His son turns out to be a fool who took meetings with Russian spies, and then released the evidence to convict himself. His main people who got him elected have shown themselves to be cheap, two-bit money launders, petty fixers and influence peddlers. Dossiers are produced that show Trump as a sexual deviant into "water sports" with tawdry, Moscow prositutes, and it all points back to his unrelenting greed and a deep desire for acceptance from a handful of Russian oligarchs who are nothing more than new-rich mobsters...

Like I said, what else do they have left, but deflection, denial, and the long, painful acceptance that the man that they worship is a horrid creature, and that they are responsible for the most blatent, open threat to the U.S. Constitution since the foul days of Richard Nixon.
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

What else , not in the video you saw on youtube, happened?

I get my information from a verity of sources, I based my views on much more than is presented in my OP however I do chose to use sources that sum up information so that it can be easily digested for readers.

I see nothing wrong with citing a documentry that has been widely praised.

Have you even watched it yet?

I was interested in what the people of Aberdeen told you when you were up there for some time - not a produced documentary portraying a one sided story, complete with mood music so you know when the villain is on.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Why should I watch the documentary...is it completely unbiased?

For me its actually more about how Trumps treats people as individuals, says a lot about his character. I will leave it for you to judge how bias or unbiased it is

I find it kind of strange how you are bashing me for citing it, yet have not actually seen it for yourself and know what its properly about.

Trump took a beautiful part of our country (yes had been there before he got to it) and he destroyed it buy building a golf course. The whole project was highly controversial, he didn't use Scottish workers for example, he hired in some cheep team for elsewhere in Europe.
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

You know what...I'll take your morla outrage seriously when you brooch the two subject I just mentions with the same level of hatred.

Seems your hatred isn't so much reserved for nasty people but for people you simply want to justify your hatred for.

You got it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Who cares what one guy thinks on the internet. Are you trying to convince others to hate by giving your examples why and hoping they agree?

You are a cheerleader of hate, congratulations.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Who cares what one guy thinks on the internet. Are you trying to convince others to hate by giving your examples why and hoping they agree?

If you read the OP I quite clearly state my reason for posting this is not because I am looking to change anyones minds but rather because I am frustrated with people on the Right writing posts about why they think people like me hate Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yes, what Trump did in Aberdeen has been done by millions of business people all over the world (and govts). That's a lot of hate to dish out...

Every time someone points out Trumps wrongdoings one of his boot lickers comes to rescue and tells us it's alright because someone else has done it before him.
It's alright when Trump screws people over because "everyone" does it. It's alright when Trump lies because that's what politicians do.
Well, excuse me, but why the # did you vote him in and keep defending him if he is doing exactly the same every rich and powerful asshole before him ?
Wasn't Trump supposed to be this outsider that would change the status quo ?
Trump is everything you told us he wasn't before the elections multiplied by 10.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

If you read the OP I quite clearly state my reason for posting this is not because I am looking to change anyones minds but rather because I am frustrated with people on the Right writing posts about why they think people like me hate Trump.

Seriously, you should seek some form of counselling. Being hate filled and frustrated is not a good mix.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Every time someone points out Trumps wrongdoings one of his boot lickers comes to rescue and tells us it's alright because someone else has done it before him.

Dam I wish I could give you a thousand stars for that!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Living in Scotland, this crap was all over the news for a long time.

Truth is I'm sick hearing it.

I'll tell you a story...the town I grew up in was bolldozed so that they could build a crappy village for the commonwealth games.

The people weren't given a choice, one family held out...a family I've known all my life.

They fought and fought..the entire town had been destroyed barr this one, single building in which they'd lived as long as I can remember. Nobody gave a crap...the media were far less interested in that than they were Trumps stupid golf course.

That family had their power cut in their house at like 6AM and police broke in and assaulted them, forcibly removed them from their house.

Media didn't care, nor did they care about Trump and his amazing golf course...they care about what makes a good story, and they know how to spin it in a particular direction.

The video you cited is evidence only that some people were pissed off....not you, me, or anyone else here on ATS can give a fully unbiased, balanced view of those events. Not everyone who was involved in that whole situation was unhappy at the outcome.

Personally, I don't really care. They can raze Aberdeen to the ground for all I care and it's like 10 minutes down the road from me.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Seriously, you should seek some form of counselling. Being hate filled and frustrated is not a good mix.

Again you are focusing on the verb and not on the issues raised, rather than addressing this issues you make it about me.

Its just your usual nonsense of attacking the player and not the ball.

I do not need counselling thank you very much, although I think you could do with learning how to converse properly.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

You are a cheerleader of hate, congratulations.

^ This!

OP, I don't think everyone is attacking you...some are actually trying to help you.

Let it go, it is destroying you. Stop hating, there's no point. I ain't solving anything.

Be constructive.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Yes, what Trump did in Aberdeen has been done by millions of business people all over the world (and govts). That's a lot of hate to dish out...

It's alright when Trump screws people over because "everyone" does it. It's alright when Trump lies because that's what politicians do.
Well, excuse me, but why the # did you vote him in and keep defending him if he is doing exactly the same every rich and powerful asshole before him ?
Wasn't Trump supposed to be this outsider that would change the status quo ?
Trump is everything you told us he wasn't before the elections multiplied by 10.

I didn't say it was OK. I said that to hate him for it means you must hate millions of people and that is not good for you.

As for the practice of forcing sales to make way for development, that's a debatable issue, but in my view necessary.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Its just your usual nonsense of attacking the player and not the ball.

Yup. Typical ad hom when they have no other logical response.

Very childish.

A theme that has become more and more common.

link   

You do make some interesting points there.

Honestly if you have the time, sit down with a coffee and what the documentary, I would be interesting to hear your thoughts on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join