It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

And in the end will be more successful in meeting his promises during his four years than Obama was in eight, and he prevented the Hillary # storm that almost was. It is sad to say that as sorry as you think he is we are better off than with either of the two other choices...lol

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'll just say why I support Trump. I never liked him, I thought he was pompous and arrogant but that covers 90% of the media, politicians, entertainers, business CEOS, sports figures, etc.
But he was the ONLY choice we had. The worst things he was accused of were things that Hillary was absolutely guilty of. The racism birther accusations, Russian collusion, sexual misconduct. That's all on her and was deflected onto Trump. Maybe not the sexual misconduct, but Hillary is said to be a total pig and a freak so she's still worse there. And the Clintons have a body count that continues to grow. With the deep state working with them and cleaning up after them. So if the deep state doesn't like Trump, that's reason enough to support him. And don't get me started on just how EVIL and MONSTROUS the Clintons are. The Podestas are satanic and totally off the rails insane and we're still uncovering the sick # they and their cronies are guilty of. Okay, Trump is a buffoon but he has some good ideas and has enemies that are screwing him over at every turn. He's nowhere near as bad as the MSM and deep state want to make him out to be. So again, looking at those who hate him, you have to think that he's actually probably the best POTUS we've had in decades. He's not establishment and not controlled and not as terrible as what we could have gotten. Hillary? God, no. Biden? He's a tool of evil. Sanders? He's a two faced lying spineless hypocrite who's also corrupt. It was either Trump or have America shoot itself in the head. I think we made the right choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And in the end will be more successful in meeting his promises during his four years than Obama was in eight, and he prevented the Hillary # storm that almost was. It is sad to say that as sorry as you think he is we are better off than with either of the two other choices...lol

His track record hasn't been impressive, and with his constantly replacing his staff and inability to work with the party that elected him (and his constant vacationing), I don't see that happening. He'll put out some Executive orders -- many of which will get blocked or overturned because we don't have an Executive-Run government.

He needs teamwork to build his promises. He doesn't have that. Looking at his actions today (tweets against Republicans, Democrats plus his rambling (somewhat profane) snarkfest about people on the podium with him and politics at the Boy Scout Jamboree), I don't see that he's building any teams.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The funny thing is, most of his promises were undoing obama's agenda. Obama couldn't work with congress either, so he was stuck doing executive actions many of which were overturned and blocked because we don't have an executive run government. But undoing those executive actions is easy and trump has already done much of it. And has so far kept more promises than obama did, he's only 6 months in. Once we get to four years, his accomplishment list will be vast.

Don't forget, it took democrats 12 months (with a supermajority) to pass obamacare. Republicans only have 52 votes in the senate and are very close to reaching an agreement in six months. They'll get it done. I love the narrative of inept republican congress, as though it's unique to republicans having a majority. There were no legislative victories for Obama, aside from ACA, which took almost a year.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Man some people just can't get their mind around the fact Trump is President! For crying out loud get used to it already!! Trump is neither the AntiChrist, nor a Savior. He's a person that is working within a corrupt system, a system that will protect itself no matter who gets in. A system that will defend against change and a system that will feed like a parasite off the American people no matter who got in.

For Gods sake get over your HATE of Trump and move on...he's President whether you can believe it or not. I put up with the useless Obama for 8 years, and the sun will still come up with Trump as President. Don't be a hater.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

His track record hasn't been impressive, and with his constantly replacing his staff and inability to work with the party that elected him (and his constant vacationing), I don't see that happening. He'll put out some Executive orders -- many of which will get blocked or overturned because we don't have an Executive-Run government.

Replacing staff is new to Washington, but not new to the private sector where you either perform or get replaced, unlike Washington where ineptness can go on for decades. Once again give it time we will see what his track record is like at the two year mark.

He needs teamwork to build his promises. He doesn't have that. Looking at his actions today (tweets against Republicans, Democrats plus his rambling (somewhat profane) snarkfest about people on the podium with him and politics at the Boy Scout Jamboree), I don't see that he's building any teams.

He is anti-Washington, was voted in on that platform. Both sides hated him and were very vocal. The republicans still do not like him but are stuck with him, so we have a president that the people voted in, but everyone else in Washington do not want him or hate him. It also doesn't help that the media, Hollywood any other group that is not paid for by the private sector is against him too for just being a Republican.

edit on 25-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
2x post
edit on 25-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The Russia narrative is fake, but trump promised to have good relations with Russia and we all saw what happened yesterday. He Okayed the new sanctions bill rather than vetoing it. He said we should be fighting ISIS to destroy them yet bombed Syria. Wants to start a conflict with iran and north korea. How can anyone support that?

Said he wants to repeal Obamacare, yet it never happens. Ok the senate is partially to blame as well, but initially he supported paul ryans plan and snobbed rand paul that wanted a clean repeal. Does not want to repeal common core, instead made private schools eligible for funds if they meet federal requirements that public schools should also meet.

Won't touch the 9-11 false flag, despite the fact he said it was suspicious many years ago.

Thinks hard working illegal immigrants are the problem, despite the fact they keep inflation down and prevent small business from going under because of too many regulations and taxes. Its the same reason we have an outsourcing problem in America, but unlike big business that can afford to move their manufacturing plants overseas, small business usually cannot. Wants to build a wall at the border, but is there any other country on the planet that has one? Silly!

I voted for trump during 2016, but 3 years from now I am voting straight libertarian.
edit on 3-8-2017 by TaxSlave74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If your best reasons for hating Trump can be found on a biased YouTube documentary, maybe you should just watch some documentaries that are biased in trumps favor? Then maybe you can get over your hatred. Anytime you Find your self hating something, after you've watched a YouTube video about it, you probably don't know enough about it.

Anyone who can rip someones hair out and rape them is not the kind of person I want running my country. None of you trump supporters can change that, and a damn documentary is not going to change it!!!! That was sick, why don't you read his ex wifes account of that extremely disturbing act that trump did!! Anyone capable of such an act does not belong running a country!!!!

None of that was proven to have taken place. Her account is only that. An unsubstantiated testimony with millions of dollars on the line. Which never came to a jury and was settled out of court because she wanted money and not justice. Had she actually been through that ordeal, she would have wanted justice and the money, but she settled for the money because that's what she actually wanted.

Your ability to take that unproven testimony as fact and assert it here, goes a long ways to show that you Are unwilling to set aside your bias towards the demon trump that everyone is trying to will into existence.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
God doesn't want you to HATE. God wants you to contribute LOVE to this world. Don't feed the Demons with HATE. Put your faith in God and contribute to this world and on ATS in a positive manner and force.

Now, I understand you feel Trump is far from perfect, so I ask you why not pray to God for him to embrace some of the things you'd like to see him do. Prayer has power. Pray.
edit on 9-8-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join