It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I see. You lose the conversation on every single meaningful level, cannot answer questions, cannot refute facts and seem to think that mocking people who are disabled, or have a speech impediment, is acceptable.
And you now seem to think that the word 'liberal' is an insult to someone from the UK. When it's not.
You keep failing on the most spectacular levels.

edit on Sun Jul 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Project, much?

No silly, not to see how cute you are, stand there and peer through the windows to your shattered soul, let it take your mind and heart on a journey through the abyss, and never let go until the moment you find yourself staring back.

To quote another poster: "What a strong well thought out argument you have."

More personal attacks by the cultists when their messiah is not worshipped

Aww, poor little liberal - we don't buy into your innuendo, BS , fantasy crimes so it must mean we worship Trump.
Try actually providing some evidence to support your fantasies and you might be met with more than laughter.

You linked to a video showing that Trump mocks the disabled. You keep digging that hole deeper.
And by the way I'm curious about something. Are you from the UK Midlands, or are you simply located there? Because either way you should know that in the UK Liberals are centrists, not of the Left Wing. I'm curious about that.

EDIT: Another link showing that yes, he did indeed mock a disabled journalist.

I had no expectation that you would see anything other than your deranged fantasy.

Just as I had no expectation that a) you'd respond in a meaningful manner and b) that you could refute either of my links. Now answer my question about your use of the word 'liberal'. I'm still curious.

Take mirror - hold it to face - recite Impeachment 3 times - recite misogynist, racist, and sexist 10 times (preferably with a lisp) - repeat Wussia 10 times (must say it as "wubblewoo"). Then you'll know what a liberal is.

Ah, I see that you continue to regress in age in the vain hope that I will take the bait. Sorry, I left infants school a long time ago.
You're not from the UK. You'd know the correct UK use of the word.
Oh and now you're mocking people with a speech impediment. How very brave and bold of you.
You do realise that you keep digging that hole ever deeper... don't you?

Yep, you're a libewal.

I see. You lose the conversation on every single meaningful level, cannot answer questions, cannot refute facts and seem to think that mocking people who are disabled, or have a speech impediment, is acceptable.
And you now seem to think that the word 'liberal' is an insult to someone from the UK. When it's not.

Perhaps the funniest thing of all is that you think we're competing to be a winner.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Project, much?

No silly, not to see how cute you are, stand there and peer through the windows to your shattered soul, let it take your mind and heart on a journey through the abyss, and never let go until the moment you find yourself staring back.

To quote another poster: "What a strong well thought out argument you have."

More personal attacks by the cultists when their messiah is not worshipped

Aww, poor little liberal - we don't buy into your innuendo, BS , fantasy crimes so it must mean we worship Trump.
Try actually providing some evidence to support your fantasies and you might be met with more than laughter.

You linked to a video showing that Trump mocks the disabled. You keep digging that hole deeper.
And by the way I'm curious about something. Are you from the UK Midlands, or are you simply located there? Because either way you should know that in the UK Liberals are centrists, not of the Left Wing. I'm curious about that.

EDIT: Another link showing that yes, he did indeed mock a disabled journalist.

I had no expectation that you would see anything other than your deranged fantasy.

Just as I had no expectation that a) you'd respond in a meaningful manner and b) that you could refute either of my links. Now answer my question about your use of the word 'liberal'. I'm still curious.

Take mirror - hold it to face - recite Impeachment 3 times - recite misogynist, racist, and sexist 10 times (preferably with a lisp) - repeat Wussia 10 times (must say it as "wubblewoo"). Then you'll know what a liberal is.

Ah, I see that you continue to regress in age in the vain hope that I will take the bait. Sorry, I left infants school a long time ago.
You're not from the UK. You'd know the correct UK use of the word.
Oh and now you're mocking people with a speech impediment. How very brave and bold of you.
You do realise that you keep digging that hole ever deeper... don't you?

Yep, you're a libewal.

Perhaps the funniest thing of all is that you think we're competing to be a winner.

No, the funniest thing of all is that you seem to be consistently avoiding any of my queries. I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Goooood.

The hate is swelling in you now. Take your weapon. Strike me down. Give in to your anger.

With each passing moment... you make yourself more my servant.

edit on 23-7-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Man, only 5 weeks until school opens. I can't wait.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Do you want some awareness?

You said “ Its also flawed because most of us hated him before he became POTUS, in fact before he ever was in the running for POTUS I strongly disliked the man."

That at its core is wrong, not logical and not a moral way of thinking when choosing a president. You may not like the reality tv trump or the business man trump that you’ve seen on tv and heard on the radio but when he announced he was running for president you should clear the slate and give him a chance, hear him out. You and most haters did not.

Do you think its right to close your mind because of preconceived thoughts?

Personally I believe in giving everyone a chance. The poor, the rich, the dumb, the smart, the sick, the healthy, the ugly, the beautiful. So on and so on. To close ones minds is stifling and doesn’t make one grow.

Your hate has consumed you and will until you realise your error but my guess even when I’ve pointed it out to you you will rationalise somehow that what I said made no sense and that your hate is just and that you’ve made no error. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Lol.
Is Barry Hussain and his boyfriend Michael any better?
I knew you were an outright liberal. I guess I was right.

Wow. You really are heading into the gutter at light-speed, dredging up lies and arrant nonsense. I knew that you believed utter rubbish. Thanks for confirming it.

Lol.

Yes, we all know that you think that the sun shines out of Trump's posterior. What we can't work out is why, given his history of lies, insanity, misogyny, stupidity and general disgustingness.

What a strong well thought out argument you have.

Given your history of defending Trump I see little point in wasting time proving what we all already know. As others here have pointed out the man once made fun of a disabled reporter. That single act encapsulated everything that makes him a disgusting human being.

He didn't make fun of a disabled man. Here is a video proving that. He did the same gesture for during many other conversations and in the middle of this video, even does it while speaking of ISIS. It's just his way of expressing people that do stupid things. He didn't even know the reporter, or that he was disabled. Yes, his character is not like your typical trustworthy (looking) Democrat, he doesn't hide who he is to deceive you like they do...you get what you see. As long as he does his job, who cares about how he acts...he's a human being. At least he didn't laugh at getting a rapists out of jail, like Hillary did, knowing that she defended a rapist that was guilty..but if Hillary would have won, you wouldn't have mentioned or obsessed on that would you have?

There's no video in your reply. Did you link it correctly? And by the way - you are wrong and he did make fun of a man who had interviewed him before.

Good call. Thanks for that.

Here it is:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Bottom line is you don't like trump because CIA told you to hate him directly and indirectly

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Basically you hate the persona that the mainstream media has fed you.
I'm super shocked /s.

How does this jibe with your vision of trump?
www.nytimes.com...
blogs.wsj.com...
insider.foxnews.com...
nypost.com...
www.washingtonpost.com... _story.html?utm_term=.722c80cd85c8

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
God bless our Lord and Savior Donald Trump

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Lol.

Wow. You really are heading into the gutter at light-speed, dredging up lies and arrant nonsense. I knew that you believed utter rubbish. Thanks for confirming it.

Lol.

Yes, we all know that you think that the sun shines out of Trump's posterior. What we can't work out is why, given his history of lies, insanity, misogyny, stupidity and general disgustingness.

Given your history of defending Trump I see little point in wasting time proving what we all already know. As others here have pointed out the man once made fun of a disabled reporter. That single act encapsulated everything that makes him a disgusting human being.

He didn't make fun of a disabled man. Here is a video proving that. He did the same gesture for during many other conversations and in the middle of this video, even does it while speaking of ISIS. It's just his way of expressing people that do stupid things. He didn't even know the reporter, or that he was disabled. Yes, his character is not like your typical trustworthy (looking) Democrat, he doesn't hide who he is to deceive you like they do...you get what you see. As long as he does his job, who cares about how he acts...he's a human being. At least he didn't laugh at getting a rapists out of jail, like Hillary did, knowing that she defended a rapist that was guilty..but if Hillary would have won, you wouldn't have mentioned or obsessed on that would you have?

There's no video in your reply. Did you link it correctly? And by the way - you are wrong and he did make fun of a man who had interviewed him before.

Here it is:

Wow

Washington Post should be embarrassed to even exist at this point.

How is this scurrilous bag of character assassins allowed to operate under the guise of free speech?

Hey WaPo, assassinating the prez is treason you dickfore's.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We are at 21 pages of a Brit that hates Trump.... really?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Not treason, but sedition.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No we are 21 pages of deflections, insults and trolling.

Why does it matter if I am British?

It doesn't, address the points made in the OP not me as a person, you might actually get somewhere.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

Here it is:

Very clear, but it really doesn't matter to those who have their narrative. They really don't let reality get in the way when they have someone to hate, try to isolate and smear. Once a person moves out of step with their political and social ideology they go into attack dog mode and never look back.
edit on 24/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Good thing voting Americans give a rats butt about what any Britt thinks about PRESIDENT Trump.

Maybe you should try to fix your migra problem ....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No we are 21 pages of deflections, insults and trolling.

Why does it matter if I am British?

It doesn't, address the points made in the OP not me as a person, you might actually get somewhere.

You said this in your OP

I am writing this because I think that if those who can find no flaw in Trump can have a little bit more incite into why people hate Trump it might lead to a little more understanding.

I guess what you may not have realised is that you provided no additional understanding - we already knew all this stuff. All you did was confirm that you have swallowed the propaganda and have been unable to control your emotions and stay rational... which is exactly why we think people such as your self hate Trump.

Some of your points have been addressed, by the way... anyway, to summarise:

You watched a one sided documentary and the seizing of land to build a golf course, which is not unusual in business. What you didn't do was lay out any element of the other side of the story. If you researched it, then you didn't present any of that other side. It would seem to be rational to know the whole story before hating someone based on what you saw on a youtube video of a documentary.

You have declared Trump a racist because he questioned Obama's birth cert. That is quite a leap to judgement and ultimately based on the premise that if you question a black President then you are racist. In other words flawed. But again, I can only assume the media narrative on this has swayed your opinion. As for the 'pattern' of behaviour, which by the way is the same language used in the HuffPo link - it's a collection of innuendo and accusations, apart from 1 instance where he did get punished in the 1970's. You failed to mention subsequent instances where he actually fought for the rights of black people. Your list also includes a charge that he is anti-semitic - that particular charge must be a joke, but it gets included in a the silly list because it pads out the propaganda.

You declared Trump sexist where there is no evidence he is anything of the sort. He's messed around with some loose women... so what? That is not sexist. Again, your judgement ignores the facts around Trump's promotion of women in his businesses. Hardly the act of a sexist. You made the classic 'mistake' of confusing sex with discrimination.

You have been consumed by fake news and parroted a silly media report that Trump pushed the Montenegro PM. Days of coverage about meanie Trump and you fell for it. Here is what the Montenegro PM said

“This was an inoffensive situation. I do not see it in any other way.”

Still, you need to be offended for him it seems because the media told you how to think.

You round it out with Russia - for which there is no evidence that Trump did anything wrong. This does not stop you hating a man you don't know though.

Overall accusations, innuendo, false claims and narrative seem to be the basis for your hatred.

On that basis, I'd suggest that your hatred is your own problem and your OP only confirmed what we already knew. You've fallen victim to propaganda by the media, who are still smarting that their ideological choice for President got beaten.... that was Hillary by the way.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I write a thread about Trump

First two comments are about Hilary.

Kind of to be expected now on ATS.

You simply do not get it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am shocked, you are actually starting to post some decent stuff!

All you did was confirm that you have swallowed the propaganda and have bee unable to control your emotions and stay rational... which is exactly why we think people such as your self hate Trump.

I am not getting emotional, I am actually staying quite calm I think given the tirade of abuse and trolling I have been subjected to in this thread. I think we should all be getting over this "your just emotional" rubbish, who are you to say if I am getting emotional.

You watched a one sided documentary and the seizing of land to build a golf course, which is not unusual in business. What you didn't do was lay out any element of the other side of the story.

ok fair-ish point, now I have spent quite a bit of time researching the issue of the golf course, I know it may seem like a odd thing to get interesting in, however for me at the time the whole think stank of the elite steeling from the rest of us with government collusion. In my research I have not been able to find any strong argument that Trumps actions against these people was justified i.e.. cutting off their water supply.

Now I you believe that there is a strong argument to justify Trumps actions in this regard then show me your evidence, show me your logical factual argument that supports what he has done.

ou have declared Trump a racist because he questioned Obama's birth cert. That is quite a leap to judgement and ultimately based on the premise that if you question a black President then you are racist. In other words flawed. But again, I can only assume the media narrative on this has swayed your opinion. As for the 'pattern' of behaviour, which by the way is the same language used in the HuffPo link

So I am not saying that it is a absolute fact that because Trump questioned Obamas brith certificate he is a racist, rather what I am saying is that in my opinion, (in the OP I think I use the words "to me") this is indicitive of a pattern of racist behaviour that has been wildly documented in the press. Now to you, you may take a different view of this and thats fine, your aloud to have a different opinion on the matter, just don't come onto my thread with your trolling and insults because its different from mine.

You even agree with me that he has in the past been found to demonstrate racist behaviour stating that:

apart from 1 instance where he did get punished in the 1970's

You go on to say :

You failed to mention subsequent instances where he actually fought for the rights of black people.

I have a few things to say on this.

Firstly thats I grate but show me the proof, I don't doubt it, I have heard in on the news talking about the inequalities that urban black communities face but you have got to back your argument up with more than just your say so.

The second issue is that being for the UK, as you also are, race is much more than the colour of skin, under UK law race is as much about nationality as such many of his comments about Mexicans for instance as a British citizen I have not choice but to interpret as racial hate.

You declared Trump sexist where there is no evidence he is anything of the sort

I am sorry but there is....

Now you might say this is just a guy being a guy but it doesn't make it right.

You round it out with Russia - for which there is no evidence that Trump did anything wrong. This does not stop you hating a man you don't know though.

I think time will prove your assertion to be wrong, but what we can say with certainty is that a number of Trumps inner circle have had very close and at times illegal relations with the Russians.

edit on 24-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I am shocked, you are actually starting to post some decent stuff!

All you did was confirm that you have swallowed the propaganda and have bee unable to control your emotions and stay rational... which is exactly why we think people such as your self hate Trump.

I am not getting emotional, I am actually staying quite calm I think given the tirade of abuse and trolling I have been subjected to in this thread. I think we should all be getting over this "your just emotional" rubbish, who are you to say if I am getting emotional.

You watched a one sided documentary and the seizing of land to build a golf course, which is not unusual in business. What you didn't do was lay out any element of the other side of the story.

ok fair-isa point, now I have spent quite a bit of time researching the issue of the golf course, I know it may seem like a odd thing to get interesting in, however for me at the time the whole think stank of the elite steeling from the rest of us with government collusion. In my research I have not been able to find any strong argument that Trumps actions against these people was justified i.e.. cutting off their water supply.

Now I you believe that there is a strong argument to justify Trumps actions in this regard then show me your evidence, show me your logical factual argument that supports what he has done.

ou have declared Trump a racist because he questioned Obama's birth cert. That is quite a leap to judgement and ultimately based on the premise that if you question a black President then you are racist. In other words flawed. But again, I can only assume the media narrative on this has swayed your opinion. As for the 'pattern' of behaviour, which by the way is the same language used in the HuffPo link

So I am not saying that it is a absolute fact that because Trump questioned Obamas brith certificate he is a racist, rather what I am saying is that in my opinion, (in the OP I think I use the words "to me") this is indicitive of a pattern of racist behaviour that has been wildly documented in the press. Now to you, you may take a different view of this and thats fine, your aloud to have a different opinion on the matter, just don't come onto my thread with your trolling and insults because its different from mine.

You even agree with me that he has in the past been found to demonstrate racist behaviour stating that:

apart from 1 instance where he did get punished in the 1970's

You go on to say :

You failed to mention subsequent instances where he actually fought for the rights of black people.

I have a few things to say on this.

Firstly thats I grate but show me the proof, I don't doubt it, I have heard in on the news talking about the inequalities that urban black communities face but you have got to back your argument up with more than just your say so.

The second issue is that being for the UK, as you also are, race is much more than the colour of skin, under UK law race is as much about nationality as such many of his comments about Mexicans for instance as a British citizen I have not choice but to interpret as racial hate.

You declared Trump sexist where there is no evidence he is anything of the sort

I am sorry but there is....

Now you might say this is just a guy being a guy but it doesn't make it right.

I think time will prove your assertion to be wrong, but what we can say with certainty is that a number of Trumps inner circle have had very close and at times illegal relations with the Russians.

There is a key difference here... my opinion or your opinion is all well and good, but I'm not the one hating based on a collection of false, inaccurate or one sided news stories.

Your post here highlights again that you have not researched the subjects at all. It should be you taking each argument and showing you have looked at both sides and explaining why you have come to your conclusion.

It's quite clear you have not armed yourself with both sides - which is critical to do especially now in a time of such partisan news coverage.

There can be no other explanation, given your lack of balance, that you have been steered by one sided media coverage.
You've displayed classic confirmation bias to fuel your hate, which I am seeing a lot from those opposed to Trump.

You saying 'I am sorry but he is' to support your sexism charge is pretty weak. Grabbing some woman by the p**** who let's you is not sexist. Calling a woman ugly is not sexist. The media went large on telling everyone how horrible Trump is to women and how much they hate him, but you know what, women rejected the notion in the election. They saw through the BS.

As for racism - I am not going to judge Trump or anyone else on something they did 40+ years ago. The world has changed. If you really get moved to hatred over such things then, again, it's your emotional issue to deal with and yours alone. Most people I know have good and bad in them, make mistakes, do good, learn through life. Trump has helped minority communities. Should we write that off completely and focus on what drives your hate?

This entire thread is a good example of why there is no debate anymore. It's a one sided, often inaccurate, laundry list of media stories.

You failed in your aim of portraying some other reason beyond being brainwashed for your hatred

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join