It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Exactly, but they only see and understand in black and white.

I have a giant Trump poster above my bed and a bronze statue of him in my living room -- that I polish with a brand new cloth daily.

MAGA!!!

Lol..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Project, much?

No silly, not to see how cute you are, stand there and peer through the windows to your shattered soul, let it take your mind and heart on a journey through the abyss, and never let go until the moment you find yourself staring back.

To quote another poster: "What a strong well thought out argument you have."

More personal attacks by the cultists when their messiah is not worshipped

Aww, poor little liberal - we don't buy into your innuendo, BS , fantasy crimes so it must mean we worship Trump.
Try actually providing some evidence to support your fantasies and you might be met with more than laughter.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Project, much?

No silly, not to see how cute you are, stand there and peer through the windows to your shattered soul, let it take your mind and heart on a journey through the abyss, and never let go until the moment you find yourself staring back.

Aww, poor little liberal - we don't buy into your innuendo, BS , fantasy crimes so it must mean we worship Trump.
Try actually providing some evidence to support your fantasies and you might be met with more than laughter.

You linked to a video showing that Trump mocks the disabled. You keep digging that hole deeper.
And by the way I'm curious about something. Are you from the UK Midlands, or are you simply located there? Because either way you should know that in the UK Liberals are centrists, not of the Left Wing. I'm curious about that.

EDIT: Another link showing that yes, he did indeed mock a disabled journalist.
edit on 23-7-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Added copy

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Apologies, all I heard was "Blah blah, that Felis post cut deep into my heart with clarity and truth, blah blah blah, I must overcompensate with xoxo's, blah blah blah, another pathetic jab at Felis's books, blah blah blah, I don't care what you think, blah blah blah pot meet kettle, blah blah blah, feigned dismissive attitude, blah blah, and a poorly written poetic comeback".

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

And by the way, how interesting that you chose to criticize my post instead of the post I was responding to.

Oh yea... That's because you share the same sentiments, no matter how insulting it was.

Laughable, please save you faux-outrage that you've mastered for somebody that actually cares about your opinion.

Good day

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

What is there to comeback from when I was never behind?

The difference between me and you, is I don't claim to be a professional writer with 4 books.

Lol!

You are a better writer than me, I'll give you that, but so what?

I don't need to be eloquent to speak the truth and trigger the soul.

edit on 23-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

All I heard there was blah blah blah more feigned dismissive attitudes, blah blah blah, let's put words in Felis's mouth, blah blah blah, let me think I'm triggering someone's soul with those weak ass posts.

You couldn't touch my soul boy. I have lived lifetimes. There is a reason why you can't help but respond to me. You know it and so do I; there is something more you sense but you can't put you hand on it. Well, you have just been enlightened, squire.

Now again, carry on and continue with your life. You have no power here. I am power personified and it has nothing to do with material or political power. Know your position and play it before the universe makes you play it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Whoa, Donald Trump is that you?

Lmao, like I said.. mirror mirror.

Thanks for the entertainment though, really.

There is a reason why you can't help but respond to me

Let's see that power personified in action, will this trigger yet another long winded, overly pretentious response from you?

Tick-tock..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Good boy, play your role. Understand you are dealing with a servant of the universe.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Or did I just force you to change your role?

Looks like I did, because that was by far the most short and simple post yet.

You didn't have to respond, but your fragile soul couldn't take it, your stubbornness just had to say something back, but you couldn't express how you truly felt otherwise you'd play right into my hand and expose how triggered you were.

It was a lose-lose.

Good boy.

Tick-tock..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Project, much?

You linked to a video showing that Trump mocks the disabled. You keep digging that hole deeper.
And by the way I'm curious about something. Are you from the UK Midlands, or are you simply located there? Because either way you should know that in the UK Liberals are centrists, not of the Left Wing. I'm curious about that.

I had no expectation that you would see anything other than your deranged fantasy.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Blah blah blah, go somewhere boy.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I literally feel like 15 years younger for even engaging in such a long winded BS session with this obnoxious twat. But, my stubbornness. I feel like a 13 year old in the middle of a user created AOL chatroom.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Blah blah blah, go somewhere boy.

Have you got a link to those books yet, Walter?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

LOL!

Understand that I am also a servant of the universe, and my purpose at the moment is to allow you to expose yourself, to yourself.

Mirror mirror.

I'll concede after this, because I think it might actually destroy you.

Thank you again for the entertainment.

Here, have the last word.

*Tosses last word to felis*

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Project, much?

I had no expectation that you would see anything other than your deranged fantasy.

Just as I had no expectation that a) you'd respond in a meaningful manner and b) that you could refute either of my links. Now answer my question about your use of the word 'liberal'. I'm still curious.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No, you can have it.

*tosses last word back*

(post by UKTruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join