It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
my main issue with trump are his supporters.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
my main issue with trump are his supporters.

You're right. It's the new millennia. He should wear a belt.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: UKTruth

Like I said - be careful of what you see on TV. Do you believe you have all the facts? Have you heard all sides of the story, or do you feel you don't need to?

I have spent quite a bit of time up in Aberdeen so I know what he done to that community.

You realise of course that if that particular event leads you to hate someone, you must hate millions and millions of people all over the world... that's a dangerous cross to bear and leads to extreme behaviour. It's how the Nazi party grew - hatred of others.

What utter bollocks is this?!?!?!

I hate Trump, I cite his treatment of the people of Aberdeen as being a reason and from that you take away that I must hate millions of people and somehow even manage to mention Nazi's in the same breath.

No just, no.

Right - I've been to LA a few times. Guess I know all about the community.

Yes, what Trump did in Aberdeen has been done by millions of business people all over the world (and govts). That's a lot of hate to dish out...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I was not talking about a holiday....

link   
When you spend so long nitpicking his every word and action...and continually try and weaponise it to score points in some lame political debates on an online forum only to be shot down and shown how petty and wrong you are.

And you just can't let go..but you're running out of valid reasons...struggling, the one last remaining hope...

Fake an interest in "what he done to those poor Aberdonians"

Pretend you care about them more than you do...make it like he done something that personally effected you so as to justify your hatred for him.

I can see the funny side...so you love Aberdeen, eh? Why? you spent time there, eh? What part of Aberdeen did you spend time in?

I was in Aberdeen, recently...it's a big place, the people there seem to be over it. In fact, nobody said a thing about it. I worked there for a bit...no mention of it at all. In fact, I don't recall one single person saying a single thing about Trump, positive or negative.

Where in Aberdeen were you?

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hate is consuming and will affect your ability to reason. The ability to reason is key to making good decisions. Making good decisions will help you live a better life.

Getting so wrapped up in hatred is not healthy. Seek professional help

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

What Trump "did" to those poor people of Aberdeen actually affected a veeerry small number of people from what is a rather large place.

Your insinuation that the whole of Aberdeen was devastaded by Trump is what leads me to believe you are not only lying, but seriously don't quite grasp how small of a problem is actually is for the people there. Most of them probably know less about it than you.

You gave yourself away by projecting this ill-conceived notion that Aberdeen is some tiny little close-knit commu nity utterly devastated by Trump. Were you really in Aberdeen?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

When has the Western Military Industrial Complex ever used peace signs and flowers in the hair:

From 1964 to 1973, as part of the Secret War operation conducted during the Vietnam War, the US military dropped 260 million cluster bombs – about 2.5 million tons of munitions – on Laos over the course of 580,000 bombing missions. This is equivalent to a planeload of bombs being unloaded every eight minutes, 24 hours a day, for nine years – nearly seven bombs for every man, woman and child living in Laos.

Land of a Million Bombs

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
When you spend so long nitpicking his every word and action...and continually try and weaponise it to score points in some lame political debates on an online forum only to be shot down and shown how petty and wrong you are.

And you just can't let go..but you're running out of valid reasons...struggling, the one last remaining hope...

Fake an interest in "what he done to those poor Aberdonians"

Pretend you care about them more than you do...make it like he done something that personally effected you so as to justify your hatred for him.

I can see the funny side...so you love Aberdeen, eh? Why? you spent time there, eh? What part of Aberdeen did you spend time in?

I was in Aberdeen, recently...it's a big place, the people there seem to be over it. In fact, nobody said a thing about it. I worked there for a bit...no mention of it at all. In fact, I don't recall one single person saying a single thing about Trump, positive or negative.

Where in Aberdeen were you?

What? Are you saying that the poor people of Aberdeen have not been crushed by Trump and are not running around the streets with pitch forks??? How can that be? I saw someone say it on telly.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

I think you need to actually watch the documentary.

Its about what Trump done to those people, says a lot about his character.

I would also highly recommend watching "Trump whats the Deal" if you can as it shows how this forms a patter of behaviour that is tantamount to bullying

The Aberdeen thing is just one of the reasons, as I said its a multitude of reasons that need to be looked at collectively.
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
You know that unjustified hatred will slowly consume you.

Watch how your bodies organs start to deteriorate as all this hatred manifests inside your soul. Seriously, look at how healthy good and loving people are as they age, when compared to grumpy and angry people.

Your avatar needs 'I Hate Trump' in angry red capital letters stamped on its forehead.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I was not talking about a holiday....

Neither was I. Note I said i'd been to LA a few times. No sane person would ever revisit that ****hole if it was for a holiday.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
"What difference , at this point , does it make to you? And why the hell should I care ? "
Paraphrase of Hillary's response to Congress

And.....cue the deflection to anything except what the OP is about.

Alt-right sheeple playbook commandment # 1 "Thou shalt deflect to Hillary, because we have no rational or logical argument the defend our senile, demented, Lord most high, the traitor that is Trump - All hail Russian flunky Trump"

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I think you need to actually watch the documentary.

Its about what Trump done to those people, says a lot about his character.

I would also highly recommend watching "Trump whats the Deal" if you can as it shows how this forms a patter of behaviour that is tantamount to bullying

The Aberdeen thing is just one of the reasons, as I said its a multitude of reasons that need to be looked at collectively.

What else , not in the video you saw on youtube, happened?
You've spoken directly to the people of Aberdeen you say... what did they say? Or is it all in the video you saw on youtube?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

"What difference , at this point , does it make to you? And why the hell should I care ? "

Alt-right sheeple playbook commandment # 1 "Thou shalt deflect to Hillary, because we have no rational or logical argument the defend our senile, demented, Lord most high, the traitor that is Trump - All hail Russian flunky Trump"

Another one that cant read...
"Geez , Louis"
" A generation lost in space"
It was not about Hillary at all . A lot closer to this thread "hint , hint"
One member actually got it...ONE
Careful , your ignorance is showing
Cover it , and keep it covered
No one wants to see that sh**

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Yup its so predictable isn't it.

If you notice as well how they focus on the verb used rather than the issues raised in the OP.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

They're telling you why he got elected,because the opponent was so much worse.Blame the Democratic Party for putting up the worst candidate in history.You explained why You hate Trump,well and fine.We get it.It is your right,no problem there.But understand that people Will remind you of what he was running against.So blame the Dems for this whole situation.

Not everyone is going to automatically be your anti Trump hatefest echo chamber.THAT is ATS.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yup its so predictable isn't it.

If you notice as well how they focus on the verb used rather than the issues raised in the OP.

Nothing in the OP is new - it's all been on TV.

So what is the point of discussing them when multiple threads exist already? Are you looking for your mind to be changed or are you hoping someone who doesn't hate Trump will agree with you to make you feel better??? Or is it just a cathartic exercise as a way of dealing with your hatred?

The fact that the thread intro was very long and went into a second post, and well structured, makes me even more worried for your mental state. You really are focusing on your hate.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

What else , not in the video you saw on youtube, happened?

I get my information from a verity of sources, I based my views on much more than is presented in my OP however I do chose to use sources that sum up information so that it can be easily digested for readers.

I see nothing wrong with citing a documentry that has been widely praised.

Have you even watched it yet?
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

One aspect I find most interesting about Trump is the racism aspect. While many in the media have questioned his desire to appeal to racists and bigots in this country, some of the Right have expressed similar concerns.

It does appear he was trying to create specific narratives regarding race and using that to gather support.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join