It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

edit on 23-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Your savior is an overcompensating man-child coward who will be exposed in the coming years. He is not a man of principle. He is not a man of integrity. He is not a man who believes in the collective good. He is not a man who wants to make America Great. He is only a man who wants to make his ego great. You supply this by rationalizing his indiscretions. You supply him with his ego boost by defending his misogyny, and his deplorable acts.

When you defend him mocking a disabled reporter, you show me all you need to show me about you character. There is no need for a deep discussion. When you sit there and allow him to act in such undiplomatic and childish ways while abroad, you show me you have the same mentality as him. A 7 year old who still believes in the recess rules of the social hierarchy.

When you defend a man who shows a pattern of behavior such as Trump over an extended period of time, you show me you are no better than that man. In fact you are worse than he, because it takes a special kind of ignorance to observe something happening, and choose to ignore it. Not only ignore it but make up excuses for it.

The man committing the action may lack self-awareness due to his ego, but you are separate from the ego performing the acts. You have a framework from which to drawn reference and even with that framework; even though you have followed this framework through your whole adult life, you still consciously choose to ignore it in his case.

You are not even a mammal in my opinion. You are a collection of ligaments, bones, vessels with the ability to form thoughts, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Lol.
Is Barry Hussain and his boyfriend Michael any better?
I knew you were an outright liberal. I guess I was right.

Wow. You really are heading into the gutter at light-speed, dredging up lies and arrant nonsense. I knew that you believed utter rubbish. Thanks for confirming it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Lol.

Wow. You really are heading into the gutter at light-speed, dredging up lies and arrant nonsense. I knew that you believed utter rubbish. Thanks for confirming it.

Lol.

edit on 23/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

Yes, we all know that you think that the sun shines out of Trump's posterior. What we can't work out is why, given his history of lies, insanity, misogyny, stupidity and general disgustingness.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Like it's already been posted. I dislike Trump and his character but I hate former SOS even more. What I do like is the fact that President Trump is going to make America great again and drain the swamp and whatever. Good for us. Like it or not.

What I hate is the fact that so much taxpayer money has been wasted on Russian collusion investigation of the POTUS when in fact, we know that former Secretary of State has indeed put the nations most sensitive CLASSIFIED INFORMATION on a vulnerable home server for anyone to retrieve, including Russia. I do happen to believe this was intentional despite what Comey said, and this is what Russian collusion looks like.

So, I go with the lesser of two evils. And that is a fine line.
edit on 23-7-2017 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

Yes, we all know that you think that the sun shines out of Trump's posterior. What we can't work out is why, given his history of lies, insanity, misogyny, stupidity and general disgustingness.

What a strong well thought out argument you have.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yawn. We've heard this all before and quite frankly I'm getting a bit tired of the clear bias. Aren't you the same poster that wrote "Stop Making this About Clinton" on here? So, "you" get to bash Trump, but if anyone speaks about Hillary, which leftist clearly worship, and are angry because she didn't win....no one can talk about her and her crimes, in which she should be locked up? It's not enough that she lost, she needs to be held just as accountable as anyone of us who would have done those crimes. Also, his "character" may be a bit rough around the edges, but he gets sh*t done, that the other politicians..ie. HIllary, Obama, Pelosi, Maxine Waters etc. only talk about.

If you are a real man, then you have heard your average man talk about things worse than "grabbing some woman by her P....y." We have all said derogatory sexual things about women, because that's what men do. Women even do this, despite the dainty act they put on. Sometimes they are even worse than men. Yes, the character of a President may be important to you...but not to me. If he does his job, doesn't take crap from anyone, and he's not working for the Globalist left to sell our country to Europe or Islam, or trying to take away our guns (like the left) so we will be defenseless against a rogue government (so they won't lose like in 1776) which consistently rips our freedoms away and gives dictatorial power to our President's.... he's fine with me.

As for Trump the President... he has kept a majority of promises that he campaigned for, unlike Obama who promised the sun and the moon...and gave us a lit match and a flashlight. Hillary and Obama and all of their little demons lie Pelosi, Waters, and CNN always promise "free" everything...but never deliver. Always dangling the carrot of hope in front of the Donkey's nose, but never letting him take a bite. I'm not even going to go into detail here (not worth it, as leftists are liars that don't even need facts for their arguments) and my FB page already has the details for the world. You're clearly biased and looking through a Leftist filter. Even insane things look normal through the filter of a leftist. Your various posts are proof.

The 'Left' wants to pour hundreds of thousands of Syrian migrants into our country, like they did in Germany, France and Sweden...all of which are working templates as to what will happen in the states (chaos, destruction and rape to the enemies of Islam), and the 'Leftists'' STILL want to do the dame to America. This shows how much they love America. Other countries set themselves up for suicide, and YOU want America to do the same? YOU HATE AMERICA, not Trump. Trump is building the wall to keep us, our ways, and our future families safe from the abusive, murderous, slavery of Islam (that is not hard to prove), and YOU and the left attack him for wanting to keep us safe...from what we already see happening in Germany and France and Sweden (and other countries int he West)...the bombings, the vehicle attacks, the mass rapes...and people like YOU and the entire left...and CNN and MSNBC, just look the other way...don't talk about it, and ignore it as it didn't even happen. Hell CNN blamed the Truck in France for killing all those people, and didn't mention the terrorist shouting "Allah Akbar" at all. The ISLAM attack on the gay club in France was also 'watered down' by CNN, Washington Post and MSNBC' and the entire left, and they acted like it was just another shooting...blamed the guns....in a gun controlled country. Very little about who did it or what they represented. Did you know that they victims weren't just shot...they were put on stage, and tortured in front of the others. Women had knives shoved into their uterus's, men were beheaded etc. So, this is what the left is known for...helping terrorists take over our Western civilizations.The Democraps are who I hate, because they're treasonous pieces of garbage.
edit on 23-7-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

Given your history of defending Trump I see little point in wasting time proving what we all already know. As others here have pointed out the man once made fun of a disabled reporter. That single act encapsulated everything that makes him a disgusting human being.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

Given your history of defending Trump I see little point in wasting time proving what we all already know. As others here have pointed out the man once made fun of a disabled reporter. That single act encapsulated everything that makes him a disgusting human being.

He didn't make fun of a disabled man. Here is a video proving that. He did the same gesture for during many other conversations and in the middle of this video, even does it while speaking of ISIS. It's just his way of expressing people that do stupid things. He didn't even know the reporter, or that he was disabled. Yes, his character is not like your typical trustworthy (looking) Democrat, he doesn't hide who he is to deceive you like they do...you get what you see. As long as he does his job, who cares about how he acts...he's a human being. At least he didn't laugh at getting a rapists out of jail, like Hillary did, knowing that she defended a rapist that was guilty..but if Hillary would have won, you wouldn't have mentioned or obsessed on that would you have?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

No he didn't -bad start 'proving what we already know'. I assume by 'we' you mean crazy liberals.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Lol.

Lol.

He didn't make fun of a disabled man. Here is a video proving that. He did the same gesture for during many other conversations and in the middle of this video, even does it while speaking of ISIS. It's just his way of expressing people that do stupid things. He didn't even know the reporter, or that he was disabled. Yes, his character is not like your typical trustworthy (looking) Democrat, he doesn't hide who he is to deceive you like they do...you get what you see. As long as he does his job, who cares about how he acts...he's a human being. At least he didn't laugh at getting a rapists out of jail, like Hillary did, knowing that she defended a rapist that was guilty..but if Hillary would have won, you wouldn't have mentioned or obsessed on that would you have?

There's no video in your reply. Did you link it correctly? And by the way - you are wrong and he did make fun of a man who had interviewed him before.
edit on 23-7-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Strange format typo

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

No he didn't -bad start 'proving what we already know'. I assume by 'we' you mean crazy liberals.

Yes he did.

Please stop insulting people by the way. Liberals are no more crazy than conservatives. Juvenile insults have no place on this site.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Yo King Butt-hurt, are you standing up while you type that? I imagine sitting down might be too difficult.

And who even cares what you think? You are every bit as much of what you claim to hate. There is this thing called a mirror, you know that thing that allows you to see your own reflection? Yes, you should go stand in front of one. No silly, not to see how cute you are, stand there and peer through the windows to your shattered soul, let it take your mind and heart on a journey through the abyss, and never let go until the moment you find yourself staring back.

It will be a very long journey, you may get overwhelmed and become lost the first time, you may even feel like you're ready to give up the second time, but I encourage you to persevere through it, because the longest and most important journey, is the one from the head to the heart. What you will learn on your journey, I cannot tell you, only you will know the answers, as no two paths are ever the same, but I promise you sweetheart, it's a journey that one must take.

Good luck on your odyssey. Peace and love, along with my well wishes. I'm rooting for you champ.

xoxo

P.S - I hope your books are doing well.

edit on 23-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

Yes he did.

Please stop insulting people by the way. Liberals are no more crazy than conservatives. Juvenile insults have no place on this site.

Already disproven by the now well understood fact that Trump uses that physical expression a lot to describe a person who is confused.
Keep up.

I know your kind don't like to deal with reality when you have a made up story you like that fits your lunatic left agenda.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Lol.

Lol.

That's entirely ironic considering your dank ass memes that you post.... lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Project, much?

No silly, not to see how cute you are, stand there and peer through the windows to your shattered soul, let it take your mind and heart on a journey through the abyss, and never let go until the moment you find yourself staring back.

To quote another poster: "What a strong well thought out argument you have."

More personal attacks by the cultists when their messiah is not worshipped

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Reading comprehension much?

I could care less whether you or anyone else supports Trump.

But nice try.

When was the last time you had a strong and well thought out argument that wasn't borderline butthurt and insulting?

Anyone still using the words cult or Messiah can't be taken seriously.

edit on 23-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

This is how they talk themselves into irrelevance.

They dont understand what they only see at arms length.

Anyone of us would dump Trump if he was actually bad. There are things I dont like.

They keep betting on the blatant lies and insulting to intelligence "doubts" they soothsay out of their immagination.

Its sad they still dont understand the average Trump supporter. Not really.

Messiah....lol. Yes he is our God emperor.

edit on 7 23 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Lol.

Lol.

That's entirely ironic considering your dank ass memes that you post.... lol.

Low info arguments deserve low effort responses - which is what you always get.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join