It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why I Hate Trump

page: 18
38
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nah. Good try though. I would say 95% of Trump supporters follow him for the reasons stated above. The other 5% have legitimate reasons for voting for him, and that 5% I respect.




posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't know why people are projecting their dislike onto the new President to be honest, i think he's doing more faster than the last President did. I would love to see the American healthcare change though. I have friends there who are still paying for their hospital stays from five years ago. 5000.00 a night for a bed is insane. I hope things change soon, that's just not acceptable.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: UKTruth

Nah. Good try though. I would say 95% of Trump supporters follow him for the reasons stated above. The other 5% have legitimate reasons for voting for him, and that 5% I respect.


Nah.
It's 100% relief Obongo is gone.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
I don't know why people are projecting their dislike onto the new President to be honest, i think he's doing more faster than the last President did. I would love to see the American healthcare change though. I have friends there who are still paying for their hospital stays from five years ago. 5000.00 a night for a bed is insane. I hope things change soon, that's just not acceptable.


(Hysterical laughter)
Yes, he is indeed doing things faster than Obama. He's driving his Presidency into the ditch at 100 MPH. Obama spent his first six month dealing with the economic crisis from hell. What has this incompetent loon done in his first six months, apart from signing bits of paper that he imagines means something and then lying a lot about the fact that he's being investigated on so many things that I can't even list them all?



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"Obongo"?
You disappoint me. I didn't think that you were an outright racist. I guess I was wrong.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, I don't agree. It takes time to undo damage. He's being set up from what i can see. I realise you idolize your last president but come on, wake up. Shift hurts. Do you expect your new President to undo all the damage your last President did in only 7 months? I realise most people live with a fast food 'mentality' but that's not realistic is it?

And ODE to Obama the previous President:


It's not the Empire anymore. ; )
edit on 23-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

I wonder what Trump supporters are going to say three years into the presidency. I can't wait to hear the excuses. For the first 7 months, you seem to have a lot. Can't imagine what ridiculousness Trump supporters come up with



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Lol.
Is Barry Hussain and his boyfriend Michael any better?
I knew you were an outright liberal. I guess I was right.
edit on 23/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

That's funny, i was just thinking the exact opposite! lol.

Why do you fear him so much over Obama? I mean we all know the damage that occured prior to the present President in power. And it was vast.Perhaps the last President didn't build enough death stars in which to take over?
edit on 23-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

I don't fear that coward. His character is of a base nature. He fills his narc supply by mocking disabled people and his supporters rationalize the irrational. I dislike him as a person because he represents everything that is wrong with America. Our delusions, overcompensation all wrapped into an orange ball.

He is not a man of principle, nor a man of integrity and it pains me to see real men of virtue overlooked for this shell of a tangerine.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Sapphire

I don't fear that coward. His character is of a base nature. He fills his narc supply by mocking disabled people and his supporters rationalize the irrational. I dislike him as a person because he represents everything that is wrong with America. Our delusions, overcompensation all wrapped into an orange ball.

He is not a man of principle, nor a man of integrity and it pains me to see real men of virtue overlooked for this shell of a tangerine.





posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

You're talking about Obama correct? Or are you confused by my post? I agree then yes, Your last President lacked Character Integrity and a host of other terminologies i won't go into right now. Thank you, i appreciate your input.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

contempt*



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: UKTruth

contempt*


Yes, exactly what your posts deserve.


edit on 23/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yet you find every opportunity to respond.

Truth cuts deep though, so it is understandable.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: UKTruth

Yet you find every opportunity to respond.

Truth cuts deep though, so it is understandable.


Are you not responding too, lol?
Perhaps that meme cut deep. You do seem to hate a lot.
Perhaps if you had something interesting to say the responses to you might be a bit less mocking.
Where are those books, by the way, Walter?

edit on 23/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: UKTruth

Yet you find every opportunity to respond.

Truth cuts deep though, so it is understandable.


I think it might me a case of "who gets the last word wins"

Sad I know but I fear it's also true



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Calling a spade, a spade is not hatred. It's truth.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: UKTruth

Calling a spade, a spade is not hatred. It's truth.


Your truth, which is of the "butt hurt, lost the election, consumed by CNN" variety.



posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why did you just edit your post to try to bait me with that 5th grade peer pressure tactic..again? Bwhaha, that is great. I feel like I'm 16 again.

And to othersideofthecoin, you are correct. I know it is. But while I can be one of the most easy going guys in the world, when I get stubborn, boy do I get stubborn.



new topics

top topics



 
38
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join