It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: jimmyx

Let go of your hate. It is clearly eating you up.
As for your reasons, that's your choice, but I notice that they are all just rehashes of MSM stories.
It's a mistake to hate someone you don't know based on what you've seen on TV.
Disagree with / oppose? sure... hate? says more about you than Trump.

You also suggest that 'people' hate Trump, which should actually be 'some people', citing information way back to 1991.
Trump was not hated until he questioned Obama - and then only by some people. It actually made him more popular with others and probably contributed to his Presidential election victory.
The hatred from the left grew to epic proportions because he won the election.

riiight....because all those investors who lost money from his 4 bankruptcies love him.....and the banks love him so much that no bank (except Deutche bank and Russian banks) will loan him any money, because he skipped out on paying them back....and the people he stiffed out of wages love him, too... and the students that he defrauded out of their money for his "real estate school" love him and all the women he assaulted love him......

but.....it's the election.....uh-huh

So? some people hate him. We've already established that. What's your point, other than talking about stuff you saw on CNN?

what's my point?....it's sad that you don't have a clue, and I wonder why you even care to write in these forums, I guess you must get "excited" if you can get someone from the left pissed off enough to answer you back....it's called "schadenfreude"......many here take delight in doing the same thing, and you fit right in.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

As for your reasons, that's your choice, but I notice that they are all just rehashes of MSM stories.

You also suggest that 'people' hate Trump, which should actually be 'some people', citing information way back to 1991.
Trump was not hated until he questioned Obama - and then only by some people. It actually made him more popular with others and probably contributed to his Presidential election victory.

riiight....because all those investors who lost money from his 4 bankruptcies love him.....and the banks love him so much that no bank (except Deutche bank and Russian banks) will loan him any money, because he skipped out on paying them back....and the people he stiffed out of wages love him, too... and the students that he defrauded out of their money for his "real estate school" love him and all the women he assaulted love him......

So? some people hate him. We've already established that. What's your point, other than talking about stuff you saw on CNN?

what's my point?....it's sad that you don't have a clue, and I wonder why you even care to write in these forums, I guess you must get "excited" if you can get someone from the left pissed off enough to answer you back....it's called "schadenfreude"......many here take delight in doing the same thing, and you fit right in.

So you don't have a point then? That's what I thought.
Just your usual drive by "Trump is a meanie" nonsense.

edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

feel validated? good for you

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

why do you like Trump?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

why do you like Trump?

It's the hair.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

why do you like Trump?

I don't. I like his policies.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

feel validated? good for you

Not really... I was rather hoping you had a point for once, but alas.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

why do you like Trump?

Ok but what policies?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

why do you like Trump?

Ok but what policies?

Appointment of conservative judges to the courts
Restrictions on abortion
Extraction from climate accord
Tax reduction
Repeal of Obamacare
Pushing education back the state
Improving Russian relations
Middle East coalition to end terror funding
Enforcing immigration laws - and removing illegal aliens who commit crime
Securing the border
Push to investigate voter fraud
Space exploration
Investment in infrastructure instead of wars
Removing regulations that stifle energy production
Energy independence
Renegotiation of trade deals on bilateral basis - pulling out or amending laborious and ineffective trade block agreements

To name a few.

Unwinding the globalist mess created over the last 20 years or so is actually possible now - even though only a slim chance.

Aside from policies, I also like his treatment of the fake media. They have had it coming for some time and need to be taken to task.

edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So for example, I strongly disagreed with his ban on refugees and his travel ban, I do not believe that it will reduce the risk of terrorism or radicalisation.

It's not intended to reduce anything.

Trump is a sales man. He is "selling" something to "somebody."

So, to understand why Trump does and says the things he does, you first have to ask yourself,

"Who is his audience?" -- i.e. "Who is buying from "Brand Trump"?

and

"How does he benefit from saying and doing these things?"

Think of what Trump sells: High end Hotel rooms, Golf Club memberships, Expensive Steaks, etc...

Think of who buys these things? : Rich white males in First world Advanced Nations.

So, now you know his audience and what he sells, you can figure out how he's helping to make sales to these people.

If he "pleases" these buyers, he makes more sales, and gets richer. If he upsets these people, he looses sales, and gets poorer.

So, he's upsetting the people that don't buy from Brand Trump, to feed the insecurities of those who do, and make them feel more welcome and comfortable with the Trump brand.

That's all it is: Business.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't even like Trump, but I support him simply because he represents a possibility, a possibility I will defend until proven otherwise, and the fact that he has exposed the entire left and kept them in a perpetual state of hysteria, lends some credence to my faith in his intentions.

Plus the quality of characters, mental fortitude and overall level of IQ coming from the left leaves very little to be admired, so I'm in no rush to join your reality, and am glad I live in my reality, to be frank..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I write a thread about Trump

First two comments are about Hilary.

Kind of to be expected now on ATS.

Well... isn't that just the thing? Most folks who voted for Bernie in the Primary and Hillary in the election, or Hillary in the Primary and election... have been gaslighted so much it's like their logic boards fell out of their head.

So... at least your take on the first 2 comments being about Hillary are congruent with what the DNC has been furiously "meme-casting" about since the election.

REMEMBER... the Democrats lost the election because of RUSSIA!!!!!!! Got it? Good!

"Who Killed Seth Rich"

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

A majority of Americans knew both candidates were bad, but there were other candidates that had a better understanding of world affairs and how government runs. I'm not saying they were ideal candidates, but Americans ignored them and put all their faith towards Clinton and Trump during the primaries. Unfortunately, the only choices Americans have are power hungry political career millionaires and billionaires.

Ask yourselves, if you had that type of money would you honestly want the headaches, constant criticism, lack of privacy, constant need for security, and being in the mist of daily political fighting between liberals and conservatives??? Not to mention the daily security briefings, military decisions and weekly press conferences! Screw that! There would be much better causes to use our time and wealth to benefit humanity with a lot less stress!

Until our political system removes corporate money from campaigns, caps campaign chests, and makes it a level playing field for anyone to run for president, will we have a more sincere, and honest candidate. Someone who can truly relate to the majority of Americans. The blame for electing the worst of these idiots falls directly on the American voter. If the American voter continues to ignore scandals, poor character, oligarchy families, blatant lies, millionaires and billionaires who can never relate to hard working struggling Americans, outrageous and ignorant rhetoric and stupidity, in the end it's our own damn fault!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The birth certificate is a forgery, proven beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt. It was analyzed by two separate document forensics experts in different locations/countries. They both happen to be at the very top of their field. This analysis was performed blind, as the forgery experts had no idea that another analysis was taking place.

Its A Fake

youtu.be...

That's the beauty of science, it makes it so that it is a bit harder for the crooks at the top to hoax evidence.

If you disagree with these results, it means that you are a science denier, and we all know how bad it is to be a science denier.

It would be like getting diagnosed with cancer by the top oncologist in the world, and then saying "I don't believe you!"

As far as your thread goes, it is going to take a long, long, long, LONG, time for Trump to catch up to Obama's horrendous record. After little Georgie Bush Jr., I NEVER in a million years thought it would be possible to have a worse president, but lo and behold, the Wall Street darling Obama comes in and proves me wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

The birth certificate is a forgery

Nope. The birth certificate was never seen.

A digital file appearing on a website is not a legal document, and no court of law would accept that as a birth certificate.

All who waste their time examining and re-examining this digital file simply engage in a totally fruitless en-devour.

You cannot prove a fraud with a document that has no legal standing.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Bwhaha, my god. Morons are still on this nonsense and then they get wide-eyed when people call Trump out for his OBVIOUS conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

His America first rhetoric...all while he makes a buck on Chinese goods. Trump supporters who make excuses for this behavior, ought to be punched out. Fist, to jaw...teeth out.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Winstonian

Bwhaha, my god. Morons are still on this nonsense and then they get wide-eyed when people call Trump out for his OBVIOUS conspiracies.

It was proven that the copy the Whitehouse produced was forged. Why they forged it, who knows.
My guess is it was because Obama is Kenyan. Still it matters not now as that fool is no longer President.
The disaster of his presidency needs to be cleaned up and that will take years, but at least he and his partner are out.
edit on 23/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

They like Trump because Trump does all the things they wish they COULD do but can't. Nothing but cowards living their fantasy through this president who only gets away with the things he gets away with because of his support's willful ignorance.

Their willful ignorance keeps him afloat. It allows him to behave in the manner he does. He does or says some nonsense. As long as his echo chamber rationalizes it and fails to condemn it, he is free to continue his act, without fear of social suicide, and thus, the echo chamber Trump supporters can continue to see their fantasies (fantasies which they could never live out because deep down they are cowards---like Donald) realized.

Never-ending cycle of narcs supplying the 'alpha-narc' with supply and in turn, the alpha narc living out the beta-narc's fantasy, which on some level, fills their narc-supply. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I think it is more just a relief that Obongo and his husband Michael are not in the Whitehouse anymore.

edit on 23/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join