It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why I Hate Trump

page: 16
38
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: UKTruth

If you want to discuss it further feel free to comment on that thread but this is about something else.

Now again, you through around the word liberal a lot.

So tell me what does that word, liberal, mean to you?

Do you need to look it up or something because your avoiding the question?


No, I'll discuss it on this thread as it is very pertinent. You have listed a bunch of one sided, false, or overblown references as to why you hate Trump. Your state of mind in believing those references without questioning the other side of the story is evidenced by your advocation that your are willing for lies to be the basis of an impeachment of Trump.

You are yet to take that comment back, so I take it you still think that way?

As for loony liberals it's clear who they are:
> half the Democrat representatives in Congress who are more interested in propaganda and gossip than doing their jobs
> liberal judges applying ideology over the law
> fake news media who drive narratives based off gossip day after day after day
> govt workers who care more about who won the election than doing their job
> the loony leftists in the general public who seize on such narratives with zero evidence and concoct stories/scenarios that fuel their hatred, spewing them out day after day, thread after thread

I think you people actually want the normal people of the world to take you seriously and engage in a debate, but of course only under your rules as your arguments have so many holes in them you need to plug them by trying to limit the terms of the conversation.


edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Arnie123

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP


There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.


So all MSM stories are fake, not real?

Do we discard information from MSM, regardless of it's accuracy?

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Lmao, give us a break man, you're just trolling and it's pathetic.


Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.


I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.


I don't care what you are talking about or your issue.
I am talking about narrative.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.



No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Another example of your hypocrisy.


Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals. It's certainly a common theme and one which deserves some study. Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found.


And we have witnessed many on the Right with their malfunctions as well. I seem to recall you going full drama queen over a CNN tweet that said nothing more that OMG a bunch of times. Should we study that, or should we take that "study" remark for the ridiculousness it is?

It's become clear that you really have nothing of substance to add. You come in and make partisan, ridiculous comments and never seem to be able to justify how hypocritical and illogical you are.

Perhaps you should study your own "mush" before you even attempt to point fingers at others.

But we know how this usually goes...hypocrites be hypocrites.


..another demonstration of the type of liberal meltdown witnessed en masse on the left.


I'm not a liberal and if that is what you call a meltdown, my drama queen comment was spot on.

I wonder, are all of you Righties so weak and dramatic? Pansies...en masse?


I also notice you do not deny your hypocrisy or illogical assertions. Guess it's hard to hide from that, since it is on record.
edit on 22-7-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nobody cares why you hate Pres. Trump. Or what you like or dislike, even your "hate" has no bearing on anything. Your hate is not even a reality. A vast majority of us couldn't stand B.O.. But we lived through it. You'll live. Go read the C.O.T.U.S. and get some perspective. You'll start to "hate" a lot of political folk regardless of "party".



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Arnie123

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP


There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.


So all MSM stories are fake, not real?

Do we discard information from MSM, regardless of it's accuracy?

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Lmao, give us a break man, you're just trolling and it's pathetic.


Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.


I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.


I don't care what you are talking about or your issue.
I am talking about narrative.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.



No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Another example of your hypocrisy.


Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals. It's certainly a common theme and one which deserves some study. Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found.


And we have witnessed many on the Right with their malfunctions as well. I seem to recall you going full drama queen over a CNN tweet that said nothing more that OMG a bunch of times. Should we study that, or should we take that "study" remark for the ridiculousness it is?

It's become clear that you really have nothing of substance to add. You come in and make partisan, ridiculous comments and never seem to be able to justify how hypocritical and illogical you are.

Perhaps you should study your own "mush" before you even attempt to point fingers at others.

But we know how this usually goes...hypocrites be hypocrites.


..another demonstration of the type of liberal meltdown witnessed en masse on the left.


I'm not a liberal and if that is what you call a meltdown, my drama queen comment was spot on.

I wonder, are all of you Righties so weak and dramatic? Pansies...en masse?


I also notice you do not deny your hypocrisy illogical assertions. Guess it's hard to hide from that, since it is on record.


I don't need to deny your insults in your crazy rants, which seem to be becoming ever more regular.... and yes, you are a liberal. You just havn't realised your ill yet.


edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

OK, I used words out of context, at least I've got the balls to admit that.

He said "when your famous, you can do anything you want with them, even grab them by the pussy".

He's still a misogynist piece of crap.

Also, you've been asked loads of questions, you're still writing the same BS replies.

Again I'm not filled with hatred, my mental well-being has no relation nor effect upon my posting, nor is my mental health related to whatever political affiliation you may think I have.

You're acting immature, pathetic. But that's ok because I'm a big boy. And I still view you as just a troll.



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: UKTruth

OK, I used words out of context, at least I've got the balls to admit that.

He said "when your famous, you can do anything you want with them, even grab them by the pussy".

He's still a misogynist piece of crap.

Also, you've been asked loads of questions, you're still writing the same BS replies.

Again I'm not filled with hatred, my mental well-being has no relation nor effect upon my posting, nor is my mental health related to whatever political affiliation you may think I have.

You're acting immature, pathetic. But that's ok because I'm a big boy. And I still view you as just a troll.


So you used the word out of context, but hold the narrative anyway, lol.
There is nothing to suggest Trump is a misogynist - quite the contrary in fact, but once you've been fed your lines, like a bad actor, going off script becomes a real issue.
I seem to be missing the questions I have been asked...what are they?

edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

hmmm well when I talk about a liberal or liberalism I am talking about the teachings of John Locke, you might want to read up on classical liberalism because for those of us in the UK thats what we are talking bout, liberalism in America is a perversion of the true liberalism we talk about in Europe. What you described is not even American social liberalism.

What you have described as liberalism is a ideological myth created by the alt-right to describe the ideology of their opponent.

I honestly don't think you now enough about what liberalism is to though that word around like its a insult because I wear it like its a badge of honour.
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Arnie123

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP


There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.


So all MSM stories are fake, not real?

Do we discard information from MSM, regardless of it's accuracy?

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Lmao, give us a break man, you're just trolling and it's pathetic.


Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.


I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.


I don't care what you are talking about or your issue.
I am talking about narrative.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.



No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Another example of your hypocrisy.


Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals. It's certainly a common theme and one which deserves some study. Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found.


And we have witnessed many on the Right with their malfunctions as well. I seem to recall you going full drama queen over a CNN tweet that said nothing more that OMG a bunch of times. Should we study that, or should we take that "study" remark for the ridiculousness it is?

It's become clear that you really have nothing of substance to add. You come in and make partisan, ridiculous comments and never seem to be able to justify how hypocritical and illogical you are.

Perhaps you should study your own "mush" before you even attempt to point fingers at others.

But we know how this usually goes...hypocrites be hypocrites.


..another demonstration of the type of liberal meltdown witnessed en masse on the left.


I'm not a liberal and if that is what you call a meltdown, my drama queen comment was spot on.

I wonder, are all of you Righties so weak and dramatic? Pansies...en masse?


I also notice you do not deny your hypocrisy illogical assertions. Guess it's hard to hide from that, since it is on record.


I don't need to deny your insults in your crazy rants, which seem to be becoming ever more regular.... and yes, you are a liberal. You just havn't realised your ill yet.



They are not insults if they are true. In this case, they are and you do not deny it.

And no, I'm not a liberal. You only lump in with that group because it fits your projections and propaganda narratives.

Like I said before, you are exactly that which you bash liberals for. You're a hypocrite...or your a liberal and have yet to realize you are ill.



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: UKTruth

hmmm well when I talk about a liberal or liberalism I am talking about the teachings of John Locke, you might want to read up on classical liberalism because for those of us in the UK thats what we are talking bout, liberalism in America is a perversion of the true liberalism we talk about in Europe

I honestly don't think you now enough about what liberalism is to though that word around like its a insult because I wear it like its a badge of honour.


No one is talking about classic liberalism - that is all but dead.
Liberalism today (not just in the US) is a bastardisation of true liberal beliefs - in fact quite the opposite.
I'd actually be a liberal if it meant what John Locke talked about, as opposed the progressive ideology that infested the west like a disease.
John Locke would spin in his grave if he thought his philosophy was being carried forward by the likes of Chuck Schumer, Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and the muppets on TV news.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Arnie123

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP


There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.


So all MSM stories are fake, not real?

Do we discard information from MSM, regardless of it's accuracy?

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Lmao, give us a break man, you're just trolling and it's pathetic.


Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.


I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.


I don't care what you are talking about or your issue.
I am talking about narrative.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.



No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Another example of your hypocrisy.


Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals. It's certainly a common theme and one which deserves some study. Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found.


And we have witnessed many on the Right with their malfunctions as well. I seem to recall you going full drama queen over a CNN tweet that said nothing more that OMG a bunch of times. Should we study that, or should we take that "study" remark for the ridiculousness it is?

It's become clear that you really have nothing of substance to add. You come in and make partisan, ridiculous comments and never seem to be able to justify how hypocritical and illogical you are.

Perhaps you should study your own "mush" before you even attempt to point fingers at others.

But we know how this usually goes...hypocrites be hypocrites.


..another demonstration of the type of liberal meltdown witnessed en masse on the left.


I'm not a liberal and if that is what you call a meltdown, my drama queen comment was spot on.

I wonder, are all of you Righties so weak and dramatic? Pansies...en masse?


I also notice you do not deny your hypocrisy illogical assertions. Guess it's hard to hide from that, since it is on record.


I don't need to deny your insults in your crazy rants, which seem to be becoming ever more regular.... and yes, you are a liberal. You just havn't realised your ill yet.



They are not insults if they are true. In this case, they are and you do not deny it.

And no, I'm not a liberal. You only lump in with that group because it fits your projections and propaganda narratives.

Like I said before, you are exactly that which you bash liberals for. You're a hypocrite...or your a liberal and have yet to realize you are ill.


My word, you are a model liberal.



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero





Not sure, seems ever F Trump post gets 20 stars even if there is nothing in it lol 


And for every one of those there is probably 10 I love Trump threads. In one form or another.




That is really rich and strange too. Lots of effort for something that has zero influence on the OP. I say rich too because have you ever watched House of Commons in action? 

People need to realize that Trump is not a professional politician that does nothing but school and politics their whole lives. 


Yeah it shows, the problem is that his idiocy on the world stage does and will impact millions abroad, his total crap storm that's amounted to his "handling" of N Korea is a good example of this.

He's got some catching up to do. He needs to be educated on world affairs. End of.





Look at the shock when he hit 270 votes. Look at the relentless attacks and fishing, calling for impeachment before his first day in office etc.

I don't blame them with the media/Hollywood saying she was the next president hands down two years out.



He's not my President, his impeachment isn't of my concern, if he disbanded NATO or something then sure, but that's American stance on international affairs, the domestic operations of the US government has little to do with me.

270 votes means nothing to me.

I couldn't give a rats ass about the views of anyone associated with Hollywood either.

As for the house of Commons... Yeah, they meddle in foreign affairs, the leading party makes a mockery of stately business whether it's weapon sales or disastrous foreign policy, I'm relatively vocal about that when the chance arises, I'm vocal about local issues too. What of it?



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm not repeating questions I've asked or others have asked. You've already diverted the attention. Good on you!

The narrative that Trump feels he can get away with aggressively hitting on women because he's rich and powerful?

They're all tarts that want it innit?

He's strongly prejudiced against women, he's made many inappropriate comments about women and looks.

Looks, that's all their good for. That's how he portrays his thoughts about them.



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I'm off to enjoy the weekend.

I've decided to be right wing now, starting with teaching the gayness out of my dog then dismantling my safe space.

If that fails I'll just cry over my picture of Hillary whilst rocking back and forth in a cold shower.

Have a good weekend people.



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Let go of your hate. It is clearly eating you up.
As for your reasons, that's your choice, but I notice that they are all just rehashes of MSM stories.
It's a mistake to hate someone you don't know based on what you've seen on TV.
Disagree with / oppose? sure... hate? says more about you than Trump.

You also suggest that 'people' hate Trump, which should actually be 'some people', citing information way back to 1991.
Trump was not hated until he questioned Obama - and then only by some people. It actually made him more popular with others and probably contributed to his Presidential election victory.
The hatred from the left grew to epic proportions because he won the election.


riiight....because all those investors who lost money from his 4 bankruptcies love him.....and the banks love him so much that no bank (except Deutche bank and Russian banks) will loan him any money, because he skipped out on paying them back....and the people he stiffed out of wages love him, too... and the students that he defrauded out of their money for his "real estate school" love him and all the women he assaulted love him......

but.....it's the election.....uh-huh



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Well I'm off to enjoy the weekend.

I've decided to be right wing now, starting with teaching the gayness out of my dog then dismantling my safe space.

If that fails I'll just cry over my picture of Hillary whilst rocking back and forth in a cold shower.

Have a good weekend people.



bad post
edit on 22-7-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
To many, Trump is simply their hero.. it honestly doesn't matter -what- he says or does, they will support him, and make excuses for even his most outrageous stunts. They remind me of Charlie Sheen.. except it is all of them who are saying "Winning!".. no matter how much everyone else thinks Trump is a buffoonish, un-Presidential clown.

For me, I'll just hold my breath for 3 and a half more years, and hope he doesn't do something cataclysmically stupid, and his administration can keep bailing him out of his stupider decisions and comments.



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm not repeating questions I've asked or others have asked. You've already diverted the attention. Good on you!

The narrative that Trump feels he can get away with aggressively hitting on women because he's rich and powerful?

They're all tarts that want it innit?

He's strongly prejudiced against women, he's made many inappropriate comments about women and looks.

Looks, that's all their good for. That's how he portrays his thoughts about them.


No 'they' are not all tarts. Another straw man.
However there are some women who seek out rich and powerful people and will do anything for a little fame. That's just the world we live in. Their choice, and if they want to let rich and powerful men grab them that is their choice too.

Well done on the false narrative - painting all women with the same brush. Typical liberal argument.



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: UKTruth
Let go of your hate. It is clearly eating you up.
As for your reasons, that's your choice, but I notice that they are all just rehashes of MSM stories.
It's a mistake to hate someone you don't know based on what you've seen on TV.
Disagree with / oppose? sure... hate? says more about you than Trump.

You also suggest that 'people' hate Trump, which should actually be 'some people', citing information way back to 1991.
Trump was not hated until he questioned Obama - and then only by some people. It actually made him more popular with others and probably contributed to his Presidential election victory.
The hatred from the left grew to epic proportions because he won the election.


riiight....because all those investors who lost money from his 4 bankruptcies love him.....and the banks love him so much that no bank (except Deutche bank and Russian banks) will loan him any money, because he skipped out on paying them back....and the people he stiffed out of wages love him, too... and the students that he defrauded out of their money for his "real estate school" love him and all the women he assaulted love him......

but.....it's the election.....uh-huh


So? some people hate him. We've already established that. What's your point, other than talking about stuff you saw on CNN?



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I write a thread about Trump

First two comments are about Hilary.

Kind of to be expected now on ATS.


Sorry, after first two paragraphs and you not making a point, I’m moving on to other threads. If it takes a thesis to make a point in a forum, the author is usually hiding an agenda. BTW, someone writing that they voted for current POTUS because Clinton would be worse is NOT a post about Clinton, it’s a post on why someone voted for Trump. Election is over, root for America! You can vote again in 2020 (assuming you voted since you’re complaining about current POTUS).



posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Trumps character is so bad that it’s a wonder people can even justify voting for him.

However, in politics I think issues have to be the most important criteria for supporting someone or not.


What makes Trump worst on issues than any democrat is his association with the Republican Party of love and do everything for the rich.

Trump is a uniquely foul human being. Look at his open racism, his mocking the handicapped, his hypocrisy, his narcissism, and overall ignorance and laziness, there's much there to dislike.



new topics

top topics



 
38
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join