It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I really wish we had some form of recorded thoughts back in the Nazi days. I think the clear differences in human behavioir would be strikingly similar to todays supports. Following a man, because he's the same color of your skin, for no other reason other than to be the surviving race in the end. Let it be know, Trump is fighting for white people, and white people only.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I read the thread and the context was clear. The reasons/ end do not justify the means of lying to impeach a President. It makes it worse. You are saying that because YOU think he might be dangerous, it's ok to lie to remove him for the good of everyone else.

You can either back track by taking it back or own it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you want to discuss it further feel free to comment on that thread but this is about something else.

Now again, you through around the word liberal a lot.

So tell me what does that word, liberal, mean to you?

Do you need to look it up or something because your avoiding the question?
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Lmao what an idiot.

1. Trump was knocked back from that "tart" wasn't he? If you feel that power equals the right to move on women without consent then you truly do need to see a doctor. Your "tart" comment says it all, so yes. Definitely misogynist.

2.First you berate BS MSN narrative but fully support the narrative that all liberals are mindless.

I asked you multiple questions.

Why are you even posting in this thread if it disinterests you so?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I feel the OP is nothing more than what we would call a star whore. His post's titles are miss leading and sansastionalized to trigger the liberals here to give him a star.., lol

The OP fits nicely in with the PTSD left that still can not accept loss. I say this because he was calling for Trump impeachment as far back as last Feb, so no chance ever for Trump to do good in the OP's mind.

Hey OP, as much effort you put into all these post do you even work? Lol

Finally do you really think people care why you hate Trump... if he was on a liberal ticket your post would be How Much I Love Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Arnie123

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

So all MSM stories are fake, not real?

Do we discard information from MSM, regardless of it's accuracy?

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Lmao, give us a break man, you're just trolling and it's pathetic.

Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.

I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.

I don't care what you are talking about or your issue.
I am talking about narrative.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.

No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Another example of your hypocrisy.

Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals. It's certainly a common theme and one which deserves some study. Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found.

And we have witnessed many on the Right with their malfunctions as well. I seem to recall you going full drama queen over a CNN tweet that said nothing more that OMG a bunch of times. Should we study that, or should we take that "study" remark for the ridiculousness it is?

It's become clear that you really have nothing of substance to add. You come in and make partisan, ridiculous comments and never seem to be able to justify how hypocritical and illogical you are.

Perhaps you should study your own "mush" before you even attempt to point fingers at others.

But we know how this usually goes...hypocrites be hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

ohhh look another poster who is very apt at going for the player and not the ball....

I feel the OP is nothing more than what we would call a star whore.

No if I was a Star whore I would have entitled this thread "why I love Trump"

His post's titles are miss leading and sansastionalized to trigger the liberals

A thread title is a interesting thing, its not really possible to convey a entire idea in a title. I try to make my titles short and to the point, but I also try to make them attention grabbing. I will not apologies for this.

The OP fits nicely in with the PTSD left that still can not accept loss.

Well thank you for the diagnosis doctor!

Hey OP, as much effort you put into all these post do you even work? Lol

IF you can tell me why my employment status matters to this thread then I will answer that.

Actually you. know what new idea.

If you can post something that specifically relates to the content of the OP and not me I will respond to you, failing that consider this my last post addressing you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So tell me what does that word, liberal, mean to you?

I think it is more important to ask what the word means to those that own it. I for one don't really like their demonstrated definition of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

But all of that has been debunked. People got paid good money for those properties and Obama's birth certificate is as fake as a 2 dollar bill. A simple youtube will give you an entire breakdown of the phony BC. So still u can hate on him all you want but his supporters are still 100% behind him because they know the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Star whoring with the intention of stroking liberals taste isn't exactly smart at ATS is it?

I highly doubt he did it for stars, discussion is most likely.

He's British too, I'd assume the main reason he'd want him impeached if at all is due to his disastrous ability as a statesman.

With most democracy you have a left/right paradigm most of the time, that means the whole western world and democratic "enclaves" elsewhere. Do you honestly think we are all suffering from PTSD due to choices US citizens made?

I couldn't really give a #, you might not care about the OP but you cared to post...

Triggered?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Have not posted in a while, but this is as good as any other place on the election of our president. Trump's Campaign Promises was what the majority of people wanted, He has tried to keep those promises... and if Congress, The Senate, and Courts would start listing to the people and stop putting in road blocks just because they don't like him - most; if not all would have been done already.

Most people swallowed that red pill when Obama was elected (twice)... It's your turn to take your pill now, get over it. Those that voted for those Trump Promises now see where the real problem is, want be long until elections start for the rest of the swamp creatures... don't you think it's time to start planning on who you want representing you for the future?

edit on 7/22/2017 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Some people didn't want to sell, then suffered malicious activity aimed towards them due to "mistakes".

Obama birth certificate is fake - YouTube.

Hahahaha really?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shdak

Trump's Campaign Promises was what the majority of people wanted, He has tried to keep those promises...

So what policies is it that you like.

I for example do actually like what he has said about drugs for instance.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
I really wish we had some form of recorded thoughts back in the Nazi days. I think the clear differences in human behavioir would be strikingly similar to todays supports. Following a man, because he's the same color of your skin, for no other reason other than to be the surviving race in the end. Let it be know, Trump is fighting for white people, and white people only.

Get off your high horse.

Trump has NEVER been about White people only. That's in your head.

How about the FACT that Obama was voted for by Blacks simply because he was Black? Forgot that little bit of history didn't you?

There were lines at the polls in 2008 and 2012 here at my voting place. There were NO lines in 2016. That wasn't a Trump thing, that was a Hillary not being black thing because my voting district is mostly black. There were no lines for 2000 or 2004 either. The only lines came when Obama ran.

Not once in my voting did I consider race. Not once. I thought about making this country better for all of us citizens.

ALL OF US.

Trump has repeatedly said he is the President for us all, and has done nothing to make that untrue.

Yet, you believe what you want to believe,and that's all on you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

ohhh look another poster who is very apt at going for the player and not the ball....

You don't watch the ball you watch the players waist...

Well thank you for the diagnosis doctor

You are welcome...

IF you can tell me why my employment status matters to this thread then I will answer that.

Just that you seem to have a lot of time and energy to waste.

The problem is that all the protests started 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes. That says a lot as in the hate is not based on actual logical events and is just all emotional nonsense, that is why I call it PTSD left, not sure what to call it other than maybe temporary bat crazy.

It's like your post of Trump being a
birther when the reality is that Hillary started it all. An almost President of the USA said that Obama was not eligible and Trump took her word, but later said he now believes Obama was eligible. End of story well except for you that has that as a piece of your I hate Trump pie.

That is an example why it is a waste of time to logically debate the PTSD left.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Suspend immigration from terror-prone places

Repeal Obamacare - my insurance cost tripled... it may be cheaper for others, but it is costing other out the A** at the same time

Eliminate Common Core

...are the 3 main ones off the top of my head, all the other I could take or leave...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.

I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.

No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals. It's certainly a common theme and one which deserves some study. Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found.

And we have witnessed many on the Right with their malfunctions as well. I seem to recall you going full drama queen over a CNN tweet that said nothing more that OMG a bunch of times. Should we study that, or should we take that "study" remark for the ridiculousness it is?

It's become clear that you really have nothing of substance to add. You come in and make partisan, ridiculous comments and never seem to be able to justify how hypocritical and illogical you are.

Perhaps you should study your own "mush" before you even attempt to point fingers at others.

..another demonstration of the type of liberal meltdown witnessed en masse on the left.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

..another demonstration of the type of liberal meltdown witnessed en masse on the left.

Ok but again.

When you say liberal what does that mean to you?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Lmao what an idiot.

1. Trump was knocked back from that "tart" wasn't he? If you feel that power equals the right to move on women without consent then you truly do need to see a doctor. Your "tart" comment says it all, so yes. Definitely misogynist.

2.First you berate BS MSN narrative but fully support the narrative that all liberals are mindless.

I asked you multiple questions.

Why are you even posting in this thread if it disinterests you so?

At no time did he ever say in his private conversation that he grabbed the woman he took furniture shopping. You liberals do like to jump to conclusions, lol. His p**** grabbing comment was clearly couched with the word 'let'.
It's no wonder you are all filled with hatred.
You can't help yourselves lying and making up delusional scenarios to feed your own emotional turmoil.

There are no questions to answer in this thread - just a hate filled person justifying his hatred.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Star whoring with the intention of stroking liberals taste isn't exactly smart at ATS is it?

Not sure, seems ever F Trump post gets 20 stars even if there is nothing in it lol

He's British too, I'd assume the main reason he'd want him impeached if at all is due to his disastrous ability as a statesman.

That is really rich and strange too. Lots of effort for something that has zero influence on the OP. I say rich too because have you ever watched House of Commons in action?

People need to realize that Trump is not a professional politician that does nothing but school and politics their whole lives.

🤡

Do you honestly think we are all suffering from PTSD due to choices US citizens made?

Look at the shock when he hit 270 votes. Look at the relentless attacks and fishing, calling for impeachment before his first day in office etc.

I don't blame them with the media/Hollywood saying she was the next president hands down two years out.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join