It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Arnie123

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

So all MSM stories are fake, not real?

Do we discard information from MSM, regardless of it's accuracy?

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Lmao, give us a break man, you're just trolling and it's pathetic.

Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.

I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.

I don't care what you are talking about or your issue.
I am talking about narrative.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.

No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Another example of your hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Because you were the one that brought it up, you were the one that tried to challenge me, and when I accepted, you tried played dumb, and when I offered my own challenge, you backed off and became a psuedo-writer.

You're pathetic, your ball sack is non existent just like your books and your integrity is as solid as your word - empty.

You aren't fooling anyone but yourself, squire.

I'm the guy that made you go into hiding.

And I'm the guy that will put you back into hiding.

They tried to laugh at me when I said this to you earlier, I was obviously joking, as I'm no prophet, but I think it's safe to say you're off to another "hiatus" to work on your fourth book after this.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

What's sad is your litany of ad hominems.

What's even sadder is this thread. More senseless and what seems to be endless rhetorical drivel, 14 pages and counting. Who seriously gives #%$* why othersideofthecoin hates Trump? Let him hate away and act like a child, haters are always going to hate something. This place has become a children's playground for mental giants.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.

I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.

So it's personal for you?

Because you seem content in targeting the OP, appear to take words he wrote 6 month ago and use them as ammunition despite taking them out of context.

Some liberals might suffer from emotional turmoil, but it would appear people on the right are unhealthily targeting people.

Asking people for links to their books in order to target them and the likes.

Lol.

At what point does it get through that such behaviour is malicious?

I might be an idiot but I'm not blind, so again, do you deny the things mentioned in regards to Trump that was linked in the original post?

We've established the OP hates Trump, that isn't what this thread is about, it's about why he hates Trump, he provided links, he provided his own narrative. Discuss the why not the person.

Stay on topic, lose the maliciousness, it's unhealthy... I could say you should seek help for it, but I don't know you and I'm not a prick.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

Who cares what one guy thinks on the internet. Are you trying to convince others to hate by giving your examples why and hoping they agree?

If you read the OP I quite clearly state my reason for posting this is not because I am looking to change anyones minds but rather because I am frustrated with people on the Right writing posts about why they think people like me hate Trump.

So in other words this is a rant.

I love your threads because it makes it easier to TRIGGER you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I literally explained to you 6 posts ago why I mentioned the books. But continue to say it is because I was weighing my balls.

Anyone who reads this thread and is not some faux-alpha male will read the post where I explain thoroughly why I mentioned the books, and spolier alert, it was never to ballsack weigh, moron.

If you read my posts and stop skimming them you would know that but....you didn't, and upon telling you this, you are probably going to go back to re-read my posts, no doubt skimming them again, as you are filled with adrenaline, anger and a desire to somehow 'expose' something that was never there to expose.

Let me simplify it though:

You: You follow me into threads, thus we have history of fighting.

Me: Who the hell are you? I just respond when I want to. Don't care about you.

You: Yes you do. Bring up the post history.

Me: Dog, I really don't cae about you.

You: Yeah I ran you off this site and into hiding.

Me: You are not the reason why I left. I have been writing books in my time away. You are not the reason why I left because I dont care about you. You are insignificant.

You: Oh. I live on the 28th floor overlooking the lake, oh and good luck with your books (no doubt patronizing me)

Me: Lets weigh our ballsacks (sarcastically).

You: I challenge you.

Me: I was being sarcastic.

You: Why mention your books?

Me: To make a point that you are not the reason why I left, and that people are not effected by 'you' of all mammals.

You: No, you wasn't. CHALLENGE.

Me: (now playing around with you by typing short stories of our interaction in real time)

You and your friend: (still playing into it)

Me: Still playing with you.

You: Still at it.

What is hilarious though is that this is really getting to you; meanwhile this is just another enjoyable Saturday to me. And again I know, I know your response will be some psycho bs, "Well you keep responding"

I know, I have explained this as well. I am stubborn as hell. Unlike you, I am well aware of my faults. You... are not.

edit on 22-7-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So it's personal for you?

Because you seem content in targeting the OP, appear to take words he wrote 6 month ago and use them as ammunition despite taking them out of context.

Some liberals might suffer from emotional turmoil, but it would appear people on the right are unhealthily targeting people.

Asking people for links to their books in order to target them and the likes.

Lol.

At what point does it get through that such behaviour is malicious?

I might be an idiot but I'm not blind, so again, do you deny the things mentioned in regards to Trump that was linked in the original post?

We've established the OP hates Trump, that isn't what this thread is about, it's about why he hates Trump, he provided links, he provided his own narrative. Discuss the why not the person.

Stay on topic, lose the maliciousness, it's unhealthy... I could say you should seek help for it, but I don't know you and I'm not a prick.

Nothing was taken out of context and the fact that one would advocate making things up to get a President impeached leaves little room for taking at face value anything the OP writes about the President.

The thread is about hatred of Trump and the reasons are age old stories that have been rehashed. I don't care why the OP hates Trump at all as I hold nothing he says to be genuine for the reason above. My interest is in understanding the emotional hate filled minds of liberals and what is really causing them to meltdown. I think I got something in that regard. Maybe the thread can help some other emotionally disfunctional liberals deal with their inner hate.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Are you sure it's not getting to you, Walter?
Awfully long post to try and justify yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I literally explained to you 6 posts ago why I mentioned the books. But continue to say it is because I was weighing my balls.

Anyone who reads this thread and is not some faux-alpha male will read the post where I explain thoroughly why I mentioned the books, and spolier alert, it was never to ballsack weigh, moron.

If you read my posts and stop skimming them you would know that but....you didn't, and upon telling you this, you are probably going to go back to re-read my posts, no doubt skimming them again, as you are filled with adrenaline, anger and a desire to somehow 'expose' something that was never there to expose.

Let me simplify it though:

You: You follow me into threads, thus we have history of fighting.

Me: Who the hell are you? I just respond when I want to. Don't care about you.

You: Yes you do. Bring up the post history.

Me: Dog, I really don't cae about you.

You: Yeah I ran you off this site and into hiding.

Me: You are not the reason why I left. I have been writing books in my time away. You are not the reason why I left because I dont care about you. You are insignificant.

You: Oh. I live on the 28th floor overlooking the lake, oh and good luck with your books (no doubt patronizing me)

Me: Lets weigh our ballsacks (sarcastically).

You: I challenge you.

Me: I was being sarcastic.

You: Why mention your books?

Me: To make a point that you are not the reason why I left, and that people are not effected by 'you' of all mammals.

You: No, you wasn't. CHALLENGE.

Me: (now playing around with you by typing short stories of our interaction in real time)

You and your friend: (still playing into it)

Me: Still playing with you.

You: Still at it.

What is hilarious though is that this is really getting to you; meanwhile this is just another enjoyable Saturday to me. And again I know, I know your response will be some psycho bs, "Well you keep responding"

I know, I have explained this as well. I am stubborn as hell. Unlike you, I am well aware of my faults. You... are not.

Give it a rest already, you have been called out, deal with it like the big boy you claim to be.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Its strange how you have latched on to a comment of two sentences from six months ago that I made and now only judge me by that.

I know you hate everything I post, you pop up on every thread I write with much the same quality of posts as you have on this thread.

Yet I do find it very strange.

What is your problem with me?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No. It only gives us insight in to one person's mindset. It does not say anything about liberals, in a general sense.

You are using that to create your own propaganda narratives against liberals, as is your regular style.

Another example of your hypocrisy.

Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals. It's certainly a common theme and one which deserves some study. Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Generalise liberals - check.

I don't care about threads I've posted multiple times in - check

Offend liberals - check

Still doesn't address questions asked - check

Divert and be superior, again I may be an idiot but I'm not blind.

So Trump isn't a misogynist liar who likes to greedily grab pussy and cash?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Oh I think we have seen the same emotional malfunctions in many liberals

Tell me what is a liberal to you?

You use the word but what does it actually mean to you because when we in the UK use it (and you are form the UK) its used in a very different way.

I am just trying to understand you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Its strange how you have latched on to a comment of two sentences from six months ago that I made and now only judge me by that.

I know you hate everything I post, you pop up on every thread I write with much the same quality of posts as you have on this thread.

Yes i do judge you on that.
You advocated lying to impeach a President. Were you joking? Do you take it back? Was it just an outburst?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

" Maybe one day a cure for whatever it is turning liberal minds to mush can be found."

Drink bottled water.

edit on 22-7-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes i do judge you on that.
You advocated lying to impeach a President. Were you joking? Do you take it back? Was it just an outburst?

But you literally found out about a few hours ago, you have been at this for a lot longer.

I think you think you have found something against me when you've not.

When I said that I think the circumstances of trumps impeachment could be engineered I was actually talking very much in the context of that thread which was that he should be impeached to security global security. I also went on to say in that same thread, that I don't think it really matters because he will probably be impeached in any case. So what I was saying was that if its going to prevent war, impeach him whatever the cost.

So not only do you not understand the comment but you only just found out about it.

Also as you have probably noticed, I think that its fair to say that I take more heat form fellow ATS members than most because of my threads so yeah at times I get a bit hot headed and make some pretty extreme comments.
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You poor soul you.

What, you going to write me another story about your soul now?

I really have to thank you for the entertainment though.

Lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Generalise liberals - check.

I don't care about threads I've posted multiple times in - check

Offend liberals - check

Still doesn't address questions asked - check

Divert and be superior, again I may be an idiot but I'm not blind.

So Trump isn't a misogynist liar who likes to greedily grab pussy and cash?

Misogyny is a dislike, disdain or prejudice against women... I doubt Trump feels that way about women. Quite the opposite I would imagine. Grabbing the p**** of some tart that wants to be grabbed is not misogyny.
Does he like to greedily grab cash ? I'd say so yes. Strange reason for hating someone.

Generalise liberals - it's pretty obvious from the daily news cycle that liberals have lost their minds
Offend liberals - they are always offended by something
Addressing questions - I have addressed the inner hatred of the OP that he explains. What questions should be addressed?
Divert and be superior - that is something in your mind and something only you can deal with.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If it was getting to me, I would search your profile, post history, and thread history. Then I would demand that you send me a PM with your book link so I can purchase ten of them for you. And when that person says no, I will continue to bait them with 5th grade style peer pressure as if that is supposed to work on an adult with a fully functional frontal lobe. Ah, but wait, I did not do any of those things. Your friend did.

Bwhaha. Ah, I love this new Trump time line!

edit on 22-7-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join