It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In the name of love, before you break my heart. . . .

So!

What have we learned?

Everyone who voted for Trump is Mormon
Trump is icky

Yeah, that sums it up.

Trump is going to legalize polygamy?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

So would you like for me to pull out my ball sack and we can see which one weighs more? We can do that if you like.

Understood.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In the name of love, before you break my heart. . . .

So!

What have we learned?

Everyone who voted for Trump is Mormon
Trump is icky

Yeah, that sums it up.

Trump is going to legalize polygamy?

That's why people hate him!

Some people can't even get a date!

It's sad.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

How about this, I'll do you one better -

PM me the name of your books or link to me where I can purchase it, and I'll help your cause and buy 10 of them, and I'll personally show you the receipt. And if I don't, you're free to call me out on it.

You game?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

How about this, I'll do you one better -

PM me the name of your books or link to me where I can purchase it, and I'll help your cause and buy 10 of them, and I'll personally show you the receipt. And if I don't, you're free to call me out on it.

You game?

Good challenge.

Over to you felisorion - can you post the link here as I'd like to see what books you have had published too.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Arnie123

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

So all MSM stories are fake, not real?

Do we discard information from MSM, regardless of it's accuracy?

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Lmao, give us a break man, you're just trolling and it's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Now observe this man fellow ATSers. Continuing to prolong an argument that ended with his one word post. Just so he can have justification for his fantasy 'history' we supposedly have. Watch him continue to bait me, even though I clearly explained to this mammal that he is not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Watch him continue to push an issue to repair his ego.

"He won't pull his ballsack out and weigh it with me," the narc says furious that Felis would not give in to his baiting. If I am to post in another mud-pit thread, no doubt expressing my opinion with that oratorical style, watch this man quote me and say something slick again.

He is drawn to me. I can feel it. My words touch his heart. It buries itself deep within the soul of his being (whatever is left) and it evokes a visceral response. The primal executive who controls our basest actions.

"I am on the 28th floor, overlooking the lake," the narc says convinced that his material acquisitions is somehow an indicator of happiness. But the man is far from happy. The glorious and pristine waters can not wash away this man's anguish, nor his abject misery. The smooth leather upon which he rests his bottom after working a hard day, could not ease the physical pain he feels.

He is plagued. Cursed. Lowly. Forgotten.

He is sad. A sad man.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yeah yeah - we get it... now can we have the links to your published books?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

In my new book, "Why Jesus voted for Trump" I explain why it is important to always wear comfortable socks at the beach.

I'll send you a copy.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

The OP sourced, in order to convey the reason and very premise of the OP, you keep posting, in order to attack a member here yet refuse to address anything in the OP. Because MSM?

Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What's sad is your litany of ad hominems. Be glad i'm not the type of snitch who runs to the mods at the drop of a hat.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I offered to purchase your books, isn't that what you want?

What, because you suddenly attempted to sound all eloquent, I'm just supposed to believe you're a writer now? Ironic, because I'm reading you like a book.

My offer still stands, put up or shut up.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: changes, because I'm trying to channel my inner felisorion

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

His accomplice is unimpressed. He stands with his shoulders relaxed, chest out demanding to see the sensitive material but Felis refuses. On any other day, he would be delighted to share his works with others but something about his request felt insincere. His brows lowered, and those piercing brown eyes overlooked him with a suspicion. This man dislikes me, and so does the other, hmm, what is there to gain by sharing my works with such dubious characters? Nothing you say? Ah, right.

And nothing; this realization is what prompted his complete disregard for their requests. A hand lifts into the air, and with that smug smirk, Felis waves them off nonchalantly. This last week has been tough for him. Heavy work load at the job; deadlines, and the such, today was a bit of relief. Felis dipped into his small backpack which he had brought with him and from it he removed a small scale. He tossed it to the two guys, and offered a quick nod before saying, "you two can weigh your ballsacks today. It's the least I can do"

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Right, so you were making it up then... ok, Walter Mitty.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Never went to the mods, moron. I am apologising because every time I do post in threads; my posts tend to be long, oratorical in its style and always derails the thread. It is one of the reasons why I lurk more than I post, to be honest.

So I was offering my apologies to the OP and the mods if this thread gets derailed because I also have a tendency to be stubborn as hell. (Taurus moon sign, sue me)

edit on 22-7-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

what is there to gain by sharing my works with such dubious characters? Nothing you say? Ah, right.

I don't know, maybe some money, your integrity and your ballsack?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: joemoe
Most people who voted for Trump do not necessarily like everything about him either. I and many other voted for Trump because, Hillary is so much worst.

True

If i was American I would probably have voted Trump for the simple reason hillary stated onevof her first acts would be a syria no fly zone.

Dont know about anyone else but i dont fancy starting WW3 with Russia over a bunch of backward muslims.

But the fact that out of 300 million Americans it came down to Trump and Hillary?
I would feel #ing ashamed of my country.

I am fairly right wing in my views, in fact domestically I am pretty pro most of Trumps ideas.

Problem is I just dont like Trump person , i think he is a bad leader, insecure, low intellect and pretty much a poor statementman.
The right ideas are there but you have the wrong person at the helm.

Rand Paul would of been my choice.......but no you voted a orange clown in.

Could not have said it better myself.

Spot on.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My ball sack is fine; semen production is optimal. My integrity is rock solid, and money... I'm content. Why do you think my ball sack, integrity is some how at stake in this insignificant discussion? Is it because you measure your own ball sack and integrity by how you are received on a forum by people who will never remember you the minute they sign off?

This new Trump world alternate time line is hilarious. Everyone thinks they are alpha males.

P.S. Not all artistic people are fueled by money. Just so you know, squire.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Everything you see and read from the MSM about politics is skewed to a narrative. If you don't understand that then that is your issue. It's irrelevant anyway as the real premise of the OP is is hatred, which we've discussed.

I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you've made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump into not addressing the issues and attacking the author.
edit on 22-7-2017 by RAY1990 because: Missing word...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm not talking about narrative, I'm talking about accuracy. You're diverting the issue.

Kind of like how you made a thread about how and why someone hates Trump not addressing the issues and attacking the author.

I don't care what you are talking about or your issue.
I am talking about narrative.

The author is filled with hate, frustration and advocates making up fake stories to get the President impeached - which he admits himself. That is all I wanted from the thread and more. It was a good exploration of why liberals suffer from emotional turmoil.

edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join