It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well then you sir, are a class A dick head.

Don't come to Glasgow, the welcome won't be warm.

Sure I can be, but only if they deserve it. It's a tough world, people need to put their big boy pants on.

I'm not saying you deserve it, because my intentions with you aren't to be a dick, as I've already explained, even if you feel so. I'm just very blunt.

And did you miss the part where I said depends on who I'm dealing with? It's simple, respect me and I respect you. I'm a lot more than just a dick, so I'm sure I'll be fine in Glasgow.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Lmao, my god. You can not be serious. You think I hold some emotional attachment to your screen name to the point that I would remember?

My agenda when I sign on this site. Check new posts; rarely do I look at the poster's name; if it is a subject that interests me, I will comment, and continue.

The fact that you think I was actively seeking you out on this site to respond to you is hilarious and a little sad. You have taken coincidence (that being you string of Donald Trump praising threads--- and my complete and sincere objection to Trump) as some sort of confirmation of history between the two of us.

Meanwhile, I go on hiatus to write two more novels, and sketch an outline for my fourth. Do you see where this is going? You keep saying I am butt hurt about this when in reality it is you who is butt hurt. I simply find a thread, comment and move on with my life.

But you, you sit here, develop these unhealthy emotional attachments to names who are not giving you a second thought and when they conveniently show up in a thread that is hot topic (which has been the hot topic for the past year), you ascribe this to some sort of 'history'. And what is even funnier is that you think YOU are the reason for my departure. Oh man.

As I said, moron.

Cool story bro.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Fourth one in the works, squire.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

And that means what? You know absolutely nothing about me or my personal life. I'll say this though, my view from the 28th floor overlooking the city and the lake is a sight to behold.

Hopefully you sell some books.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm the guy that made you go into hiding.

And I'm the guy that will put you back into hiding.

You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

Lmao. So you're sending people into hiding?

Man, everyone better be careful. Haha.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: kurthall

ok junior where in that did I say anything that would infringe on your freedom of speech.

What fact would you like me to post, the one where trump ripped his ex wifes hair out and raped her? That one???

www.thedailybeast.com...

Or the fact that trump asked if he could pardon himself and family???? That one?????

www.independent.co.uk...

Please let me know if you need more information, on Anything I say.........I will gladly back it up!!!!!

Are you stoned?

you said..

Last time I checked I have freedom of speech, and I can say what I want

then I said..

ok junior where in that did I say anything that would infringe on your freedom of speech.

Also your proof did not include a single source, not even an anonymous source, just some person said, and a second person said..

Also I will not even give daily beast a click, that is on par with infowars, heck I would say Paul joseph watson is probably a better reporter than anyone at the beast,so again.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Context underpants.. I mean underwerks.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh I know, but today I am tired, and irritable, so stringing him along for a bit would be amusing.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Context underpants.. I mean underwerks.

What's the context?

How would that be interpreted different?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You are adorable.

So would you like for me to pull out my ball sack and we can see which one weighs more? We can do that if you like. You are not Trump. Stop trying to be him and be yourself. He is not example you want to follow.

I am so sorry OP, seriously. Mods, sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Meaning it was "kind of" a joke between me and him, something only felis and I would understand. You know, context..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

LMAO @ 'Felis and I' Why do you think we have reached a point in this 'relationship' where I get your 'inside jokes'?

You are worse than Trump.

Perhaps I should go back in 'hiding'. Bwha.
edit on 22-7-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You mean you weren't already trying to show me your ball sack? Lol. "I was busy writing 2 books and working on my fourth now"

You really want to go down this route? Maybe you should start a thread on it and I will gladly participate, otherwise we would be derailing this thread.

In fact, I encourage you to start a thread so we can both weigh our ballsacks. I'm totally game.

Go for it.
edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hate is an emotion that eats up a lot of energy and spirit. I recommend its use for only the most serious issues.

So, do you *really* hate Trump?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Meaning it was "kind of" a joke between me and him, something only felis and I would understand. You know, context..

I've read the thread, I know exactly what it means and thats what I was responding to.

It's just kind of funny to me that one of the most mud-splattered people to ever grace the mud pit actually thinks they've ever ran someone into hiding from what I can only assume is your flawless logic.

I needed a laugh this morning, thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm glad I could be of service and return the favor. I mean, you've given me many laughs on these boards.

Cheers my friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In the name of love, before you break my heart. . . .

So!

What have we learned?

Everyone who voted for Trump is Mormon
Trump is icky

Yeah, that sums it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm trying to explain to you that people aren't thinking about running into your threads to fight with you. Our whole 'history' is based in your delusion of me dedicating emotional and physical energy to your threads. Following you into thread as if we have some sort of vendetta when reality it is only you with the vendetta, no doubt brought about by one of my passionate and long-winded posts. Again, my words tend to have that effect on people.

My inclusion of that fact (the books) was only done to hammer home the reality that people are NOT thinking about you in the way you think. People have other passions. Other pursuits and someone disappearing for a few months is not result of your 'masterful' debating skills or wordplay, whatever the hell you want to call it.

It is simply because: You. Are. Not. Important. Surely important enough to type this but that is as far as it goes, squire.

But you know this already and I am starting to suspect you are just being a moron for moron's sake.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So in other words, you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is, and instead were just talking out your ass like you usually do?

I'm done with you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

In other words: You are not important.

How many god damn times do I have to say it? You are a small blip on a radar, just catching the outskirts of my peripheral vision as it fades into nothingness.

Understand me, baby Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join