It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Arnie123

Can't wait until his actions really effect you supporters on a personal level. Only then will you fools see, and when you do; when you search for that forgiveness, you will get none. I will thoroughly enjoy making you feel shame. And rightfully so, for you knew exactly what you were doing when you made the decision...

...Oh, how I wait impatiently for the day. Your savior, through his fragile ego and need to feel powerful will alienate every last one of our allies, and the alliances he think he is forming (russia) will end up turning their back on the US, once the reality of our powerlessness sets in.

After we make you mammals feel your shame, then we will take steps in restoring the balance int he USA. But, shame, you will feel first and foremost.

Mark my words.

edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Dude, he is right, you are wrong everything he said it the truth, you are just to freaking ignorant to see it....perhaps I will create a thread with all the BS tump has said and done that PROVES once and for all the man is a Nut case.....Support trump all you want, but the truth is most people no longer do.

The truth is more and more people are finally realizing that the man is dangerous. Again, why do you think he wants to know if he can pardon himself and family, are you people really that stupid, or is it just the fact you cant accept that you voted in a moron????

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

so you are going to post more opinion as fact huh..

Please just

we are all getting tired of

You know what we would really like, someone to post some fracking evidence, not opinion, not a talking point from MSNBC, but actual evidence.

Till then for the love of god
with the
sign please its not that clever or original.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe I should redirect you back to your "triggered" thread, where I said my tone depends on the person I'm dealing with.

If you feel my tone is condescending or dickish, that's just how I feel about you. It's not like I didn't try before, sometimes there's just no point in trying to be civil with certain people.

And I already explained to you why I brought up the old thread, which was relevant to this discussion as it illustrated your deep rooted hate, which was the basic premise for not taking this thread seriously. Which is a sentiment many also share.

I already told you, no hard feelings.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The Trump-like delusion is strong in this one. I do enjoy that... and by that I mean that nonsense you just typed. But hey, we all have to feel important sometimes, right? Even though we know, in the end, we are as insignificant as the ant scurrying across the summer's concrete.

Amirite?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: FelisOrion

I'm the guy that made you go into hiding.

And I'm the guy that will put you back into hiding.

You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge. We have a legitimate badass in our midst.... lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well then you sir, are a class A dick head.

Don't come to Glasgow, the welcome won't be warm.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

so you are going to post more opinion as fact huh..

Please just

we are all getting tired of

You know what we would really like, someone to post some fracking evidence, not opinion, not a talking point from MSNBC, but actual evidence.

Till then for the love of god
with the
sign please its not that clever or original.

Last time I checked I have freedom of speech, and I can say what I want, and what I am saying is a fact, I personally don't give a rats ass what you think, you are ignorant. Why the hell don't you get educated. I will say what I want and unless a MOD tells me differently you kiss off!!!! Oh yeah and ..........

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm the guy that made you go into hiding.

And I'm the guy that will put you back into hiding.

You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

Again why do you need to say that!!!

I'm sorry, me and felis have a history. He can try to play dumb, but I'm not a dummy. Like I said, my tone depends on who I'm dealing with.

And felis gets no respect.

edit on 22-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

It's never warm in Glasgow.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

True...

Probably the first thing I have ever agreed with you on
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So, emotionally compromised as well? Nice one. Perhaps, a self reflection of yourself when calling others morons, yet try to maintain some moral high ground as well, good job.

Yes, be my guess, wish me ill fortune for the future, you remind of this thread, hate. Come on now, we're beyond silly names, time to grow up.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Ooohh you...it was once...I seem to remember it was 1976 or thereabouts

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

ok junior where in that did I say anything that would infringe on your freedom of speech.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You know, there's this thing called context that is usually Important.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If by history you mean "You following me into every thread and commenting on my strong opinions--when I was active", then, sure, we have tons of history.

Aside from that, you are nothing to me and will continue to be nothing to me. What history do you think we have other than what i have described above?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Follow you? Lol, I thought you don't remember me?

Or should I instead link the times you were so butt hurt in MY threads?

You're not worth my time.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Don't fall for the bait, its triggered over the use of
as only it gets to use it and no one else, as a result when YOU use it, it becomes something of which you seek to infringe upon its percieved views of freedom of speech.

Kind of like being called a racist for not liking President Obummer.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

ok junior where in that did I say anything that would infringe on your freedom of speech.

What fact would you like me to post, the one where trump ripped his ex wifes hair out and raped her? That one???

www.thedailybeast.com...

Or the fact that trump asked if he could pardon himself and family???? That one?????

www.independent.co.uk...

Please let me know if you need more information, on Anything I say.........I will gladly back it up!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Lmao, my god. You can not be serious. You think I hold some emotional attachment to your screen name to the point that I would remember?

My agenda when I sign on this site. Check new posts; rarely do I look at the poster's name; if it is a subject that interests me, I will comment, and continue.

The fact that you think I was actively seeking you out on this site to respond to you is hilarious and a little sad. You have taken coincidence (that being you string of Donald Trump praising threads--- and my complete and sincere objection to Trump) as some sort of confirmation of history between the two of us.

Meanwhile, I go on hiatus to write two more novels, and sketch an outline for my fourth. Do you see where this is going? You keep saying I am butt hurt about this when in reality it is you who is butt hurt. I simply find a thread, comment and move on with my life.

But you, you sit here, develop these unhealthy emotional attachments to names who are not giving you a second thought and when they conveniently show up in a thread that is hot topic (which has been the hot topic for the past year), you ascribe this to some sort of 'history'. And what is even funnier is that you think YOU are the reason for my departure. Oh man.

As I said, moron.
edit on 22-7-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join