It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If your best reasons for hating Trump can be found on a biased YouTube documentary, maybe you should just watch some documentaries that are biased in trumps favor? Then maybe you can get over your hatred. Anytime you Find your self hating something, after you've watched a YouTube video about it, you probably don't know enough about it.

Anyone who can rip someones hair out and rape them is not the kind of person I want running my country. None of you trump supporters can change that, and a damn documentary is not going to change it!!!! That was sick, why don't you read his ex wifes account of that extremely disturbing act that trump did!! Anyone capable of such an act does not belong running a country!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

If your best reasons for hating Trump can be found on a biased YouTube documentary, maybe you should just watch some documentaries that are biased in trumps favor?

Send me a link then.

Just nothing too long though please, but yeah sure send them.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

God bless you Brother.

No thanks. I don't need it.

I'm not the one that needs the help.
No take it, you do.

I absolutely love what you partisan hacks have turned ATS into.

Pathetic
lol, yet here you are, speak for yourself.

foolish

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I didn't vote for Hilary moron. There you morons go again, assuming objectors to Trump to automatically be supporters of Hilary.

Can't wait until his actions really effect you supporters on a personal level. Only then will you fools see, and when you do; when you search for that forgiveness, you will get none. I will thoroughly enjoy making you feel shame. And rightfully so, for you knew exactly what you were doing when you made the decision.

When you witnessed this man mock a disabled person, disrespect whole racial groups. Express a complete lack of education in regards to a system he is supposed to be in charge of. Not only that, but an unwillingness to even want to learn, you continued to make excuses for him. You continued to exaggerate his intelligence. Deify him. Like the delusional mother who can not see the clear mental disorder which plagues her own child

Oh, how I wait impatiently for the day. Your savior, through his fragile ego and need to feel powerful will alienate every last one of our allies, and the alliances he think he is forming (russia) will end up turning their back on the US, once the reality of our powerlessness sets in.

After we make you mammals feel your shame, then we will take steps in restoring the balance int he USA. But, shame, you will feel first and foremost.

Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Hate is consuming and will affect your ability to reason. The ability to reason is key to making good decisions. Making good decisions will help you live a better life.

Getting so wrapped up in hatred is not healthy. Seek professional help

Preaching truth. One must see the light, les they become as black as night.

Profound truth but practicing isn't easy these days. The Information Age is one where we allow ourselves to be bombarded by rhetoric and fear. The various groups intentionally use media/fear/antagonism to trigger us towards actions and feelings. Many don't realize the conditioning that is used to make you "feel" a certain way.

Turn off the media. Take a 2 week vacation to somewhere where there is no media or Internet. I've done this and upon return to my daily life there was a realization of all the false stress and feelings that hit me hard. Now I won't watch tv but the internet is thereto take its place. Addicted to information. Sigh.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No hard feelings. Just a bit of perspective, so when you decide to make your next thread, you might try a different approach.

What you actually mean is if I write a thread your confirmation bias agrees to.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is amazing, I can literally feel the steaming sticky and crappy atmosphere in here, we're walking on blades.

Who'd guess that a thread about hate would devolve into a hate feast? No rational diecourse in trying to understand one boys hate for a Man. So it devolves into this pile of mess. Great experiment, lovely morning.

I also ran out of damn coffee.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well if you would like we could all stop making it personal and discuss the OP

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Feel better now?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

LOL.

Welcome back, great to see you're still alive. And great to see you haven't changed at all and instead have doubled down on your ignorance.

Personal level? You're by far the king of butt hurts. Just look at you, god damn, tell us how you really feel.

I guess it's back to hiding again? Or your other account?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No, because I could really care less of your opinion, but if it makes you feel better I won't stop you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Who are you again? It is hilarious that I've made an impression upon you, yet you have had no such effect on me.

My words cut, I know. You can feel the intensity through the screen. It's great I know. One of my many talents. *muah*

Sorry OP.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No hard feelings. Just a bit of perspective, so when you decide to make your next thread, you might try a different approach.

What you actually mean is if I write a thread your confirmation bias agrees to.

No, when you write a thread that demonstrated you have avoided confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Do you see how your language is not addressing any of the points.

I mean you post a lot, but you only seem to add fuel to the fires, you dragged up one of my old posts for 6 months ago, made a false accusation against me, am sure it was you who said I was "week minded" and "naive" and not once have you actually made a decent comment.

Why are you so conformational, why do you feel the only way to get your point across is by being a bit of a dick about it, same could be said or a few other members I am just curious about your thought process.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm the guy that made you go into hiding.

And I'm the guy that will put you back into hiding.

You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I just don't understand how people can become so emotionally involved in what basically amounts to a soap opera. I can understand people taking a stand on the actual issues that affect all of us, but to think these individual politicians are able to alter the course of the long running agenda is weird.

Maybe it is like sports. When you emotionally invest yourself in a certain team, it becomes a lot more addicting. Where you would normally watch a game and be bored out of your mind, when you invest yourself in the outcome the emotions come pouring through.

Is it like being high? Is that why people pretend there is a difference in our politicians? Are there no other hobbies out there?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There's nothing to discuss in the OP. It was a collection of MSM stories that have been rehashed over and over again, and a one sided documentary hit piece.

So lets debate the other side, Hit me with counter points, show me where I am wrong, or where your view differs.

All you have done is deflect, insult and troll.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm the guy that made you go into hiding.

And I'm the guy that will put you back into hiding.

You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

Again why do you need to say that!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't like Trump very much, because he comes across as rather arrogant and obnoxious. That view is echoed in my local area of South Ayrshire, when he bought Turnberry...everyone feared the worst, thought he would ruin the area etc etc, but in fact, he has created an excellent resort, that has hosted the Open golf championship and the hotel and spa are of excellent quality.

More importantly, in an area with a lack of employment opportunities, there are many young people benefiting from his revitalisation of the area. Even on a personal level, there are at least 3 of my daughter's former school friends who work there and no one has a bad word to say about their employment and all seem to be doing very well.

So, on balance, yes he's annoyed some people and provided opportunities for others, so all in all, I can't say I hate him (tbh don't have the capacity to Hate anyone..too much time and effort) and I don't think he's been given a proper chance yet, seeing as he is only a few months into his term.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join