It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artifact caught on security camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So, I finally figured out how to upload to youtube. While I was trying to capture the fox I noticed this thing flying around. It remained stationary all night, then it disappeared, and it started to fly around. Might be a bug, might be an orb. Who knows.

Stationary

Disappears

Flies around and disappears

edit on 22-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Looks like a light being pointed at the tv screen you were filming. Flashlight or a laser pointer. That's my guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No I didn't have the camera filming when I was watching the video. I did a playback on video and started to record. There was no flash on the camera, only when taking still pictures. Look between the tree it disappears.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
These were my thoughts in order of videos.

1. The sun shines through the tree.

2. Another day and still sun is shining through only less strong.

3. Some kind of firefly but an insect nevertheless.

Now those are the things I thought whilst watching. That doesn't mean they are the actual explanation. Interesting anyways. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A spider in a web close to the camera

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

...and this is why security cam's are such a bad idea, you're gonna see stuff you had no idea was going on outside at night and didn't need to know about. You know for your own peace of mind, not cause it's a huge secret or anything.

Your poor fox could probably tell ya stories that would curl your hair.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
...and this is why security cam's are such a bad idea, you're gonna see stuff you had no idea was going on outside at night and didn't need to know about.

I couldn't agree more. For many years our front windows were covered by heavy drapes w/sheer inserts, couldn't see out the windows at all.

One day I took them down for cleaning, decided I liked the open window look better. We have huge windows/mountain views but out here in the boonies sometimes people drive by real slow to check us/our place out or just to point/stare at the country folk, makes us feel a bit like zoo exhibits, the reason for the curtains in the first place.

Anyway at first we enjoyed the views so much. One night I got the urge to look out my new window on the world. I turned on the porch light and gazed out. Right outside looking back at me was a huge ass raccoon. I'm not sure which of us was more freaked out. WTH we don't have raccoons out here. At least I've never seen one and I've been told there's not enough open water to support them. Can't figure out how he ended up out here and why he was looking in our windows?

It's been like that ever since, it's like natures "drive through/walk up" window. Cattle, elk, deer, bobcats, snakes, coyotes, horses, goats, people, dogs/cats, birds etc. my hubby even saw several amber orbs/UFOs. I told him had we taken down the curtains sooner we may have proven the existence of big foot.

Now I have blinds I can adjust so I can see out but no one can see in. We had no idea what was going on out there. We're beefing up security but I'm not sure I want a security cam. My hubby wants one but I'd be too afraid to see what's captured. I did get a new shotgun for my birthday though.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think the security cameras are kind of cool. In case there is a ufo I will be able to catch it on camera. lol
I shut them down during the thunderstorms because I don't want to be like Benjamin Franklin. One of the cameras is in tree so I don't think it's grounded.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Morningglory

What pisses me off is it's 2017...we've been to the moon, we all have smart phones and we've been inventing stuff willy-nilly left and right, but do you think 3-M or ANYONE could spend 3 brain cells and ten minutes inventing a window film you can't see thru at night?

As much as I'd love to have two way mirrors instead of thermo-pane plain windows they're pretty spendy!

Barring that I'm all blinds closed and curtains pulled at night. I just don't wanna see. My brain would explode like a pinata.

The last drama was we heard a massive lighting strike behind the house about 2am, no biggie, it happens, but! there was no rain and I had my window open but the mini-blind down an closed. I heard what sounded like two 3-4 yr olds chattering and walking down the hill past my bedroom.

I could have looked, but honestly I don't wanna know. Crap goes on out there and I see no point in getting involved. Don't need anything latching on, or hanging around. I'd be THRILLED with elk, bear or moose!! Those are at least normal!!

Pretty sure the little stray cat that seems to hang around has seen enough for both of us. On nights that are active I noticed she's awol. It takes a lot to keep a stray from coming and collecting her 'free eats" and the next morning she'll return, eating double time. I'm positive if she could talk I'd have to move, or at least need sedation.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

YOU GO GURL!!!

Altho I still think it's gonna both not be what you expect or are ready for an you'll still have to live there.

top topics

join