It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like a Mob Chieftain, a Dishonest President Has to Rely on Lower and Lower Quality People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
It’s happening people.

Your thread was just too much crap for me....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If, when I am in my seventies, I have a wife that is a younger and hotter to the same degree, I guarantee you that I will be regularly getting the goods. Are you saying that you would not?
Older guys will tell you that a young slender hottie is a sure fire ED cure.

a reply to: TacSite18

The medication Trump takes to treat his dementia has a side effect -ED. It is really frustrating for him, so he lashes out at eveyone. The medication is really not that effective either, as the entire country has witnessed in the last 6 months - angry, disjointed tweets, unconneted thoughts and statements, inability to recall basic facts, paranoid rambling and feelings of persecution...

I feel sorry for this sick old man. Sad, really.

Is the information in this comment based on personal experience?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If, when I am in my seventies, I have a wife that is a younger and hotter to the same degree, I guarantee you that I will be regularly getting the goods. Are you saying that you would not?
Older guys will tell you that a young slender hottie is a sure fire ED cure.

a reply to: TacSite18

The medication Trump takes to treat his dementia has a side effect -ED. It is really frustrating for him, so he lashes out at eveyone. The medication is really not that effective either, as the entire country has witnessed in the last 6 months - angry, disjointed tweets, unconneted thoughts and statements, inability to recall basic facts, paranoid rambling and feelings of persecution...

I feel sorry for this sick old man. Sad, really.

Is the information in this comment based on personal experience?

Personal observation. I have witnessed Trump's rapid decline into an angry form of senility over the past few years. He is a broken, sick old man, an although it is tragic in many ways, he will be taken away shortly, muttering to himself, cursing quietly at times, yelling and violently acting out his rage at others. He will not be remembers kindly, but rather he will be recalled as a cautionary reminder to our nation of what can happen to our country when we embrace emotion, and the desire to follow a fascists empty promises, rather than use logic and intellect to protect and preserve our constitution.
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nvm

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Yet another serial poster.

This is just tiresome.

P

but the endless pro Trump by all4seeeye or whatever the fork, always generate 'educated' discussions and they're not spam? I don't see too much opposition in those threads when they pop up every 30 minutes....

what's tiring is hypocrisy pointing out hypocrisy....

It is called sudden groundswell of understanding. People can suddenly see the overall treason of Trump, and know that the writing is on the wall - Donny is going down.

His senile rants did him in, and in a short time he will either resign (for medical issues - old age dementia), or get hauled before the Senate for impeachment.

If by groundswell you mean you and five others who post constant drivel, then yes there is a grounswell.

You can have the incoherent Trump fanboy too. Nobody wants to read his daily semi-lucid ramblings either.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Yesterday, Anthony Scaramucci, Trump's new White House Communications Director, stated on "Face the Nation:" "We are as strong as our weakest leak so if you guys want to keep leaking... I'm gonna fire everybody."

Does that big shot, big mouth high flying Trumpist understand the implications of his mighty plan?

If he does. in fact, fire anyone, the pool from which candidates as replacements are to be draw will be of lower and lower quality people.

At this very troubled time for Trump and friends, Who in his right mind would join the White House where everyone has to lawyer-up at their own very dear personal expense?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Yesterday, Anthony Scaramucci, Trump's new White House Communications Director, stated on "Face the Nation:" "We are as strong as our weakest leak so if you guys want to keep leaking... I'm gonna fire everybody."

Does that big shot, big mouth high flying Trumpist understand the implications of his mighty plan?

If he does. in fact, fire anyone, the pool from which candidates as replacements are to be draw will be of lower and lower quality people.

At this very troubled time for Trump and friends, Who in his right mind would join the White House where everyone has to lawyer-up at their own very dear personal expense?

Silly, silly, Moochie, you are setting yourself up to fall flat on your face. Oh, well, it would have happened anyway under the scenario of Trump going down... you with him.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
Referred from my Sessions thread as you suggested. Amarosa has jumped ship? I just had to choke when Trump and she put herself up as being a representative of his black support. Whatta joke.

As to your analogy of the mob boss, well so it goes. I once had a district manager who had gotten his job due to being a neighbor of an even higher up. When my supervisor retired it was the district managers responsibility to find a suitable replacement. The scope of the job was tightly defined and the requirements were rigorous calling for highly specialized skills in our field. The guy he hired was an incompetent boob with no skills in our area at all. The only reason he was hired was so that he would not blow the whistle on the incompetence of the DM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join