It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like a Mob Chieftain, a Dishonest President Has to Rely on Lower and Lower Quality People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Yet another serial poster.

This is just tiresome.

P

but the endless pro Trump by all4seeeye or whatever the fork, always generate 'educated' discussions and they're not spam? I don't see too much opposition in those threads when they pop up every 30 minutes....

what's tiring is hypocrisy pointing out hypocrisy....

It is called sudden groundswell of understanding. People can suddenly see the overall treason of Trump, and know that the writing is on the wall - Donny is going down.

His senile rants did him in, and in a short time he will either resign (for medical issues - old age dementia), or get hauled before the Senate for impeachment.
edit on 22-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: Kalixi

Can't disagree in this case but have you bothered to look at the bus-load of serial Trump fanboys?

Currently of the top 10 new posts 4 are anti-Trump. The board has been flooded with anti-Trump shills over the past week
What are they misdirecting from? Methinks it has something to do with the miraculous apparition of Hillarys deleted emails.
The Bank of Soros is working overtime.

And now the deflection to Hillary, right on cue!
Just shows that you have no argument to present in contrast to the OP.
"But, but Hillary!"
Not anything to counter-argue.

Well, we will see how well the "but,but Hillary" argument works for Trump when he does the prep walk to the dock on the floor of the Senate to face impeachment, and federal prison.
That poor, senile old man is pathetic. He is going up in flames faster than Nixon, and his supporters are following him like sheep into the fire....
Lol, yes you're so delusional like the rest of the liberal left, "face impeachment" lmfao.

What is poor senile and pathetic is your podt, it outlines no reason why other then you being a crybaby and wanting things your way.

Sorry sweetheart, thats not how the world works. Just strap in and take it, well, of course you'll take it, what else can you do? Nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Trump is like a Mob Chiefton. You all should have voted for Clinton then you would have had a president that actually is a Mob Chiefton. Can you not afford treatment for your condition, or are you at the stage of your breakdown were you refuse to accept that there is anything wrong?

While Trump is, in fact, attempting to act like a mob chieftain, true mob chieftains are more politically savvy and effective leaders in advancing their self-interests and goals.

Donald Trump is bumbling and ineffectively incompetent at being a President and Putin's [rhymes with "rich'].

Putin apparently is impatient with Trump and wants him out and Mike Pence in.

Of many recent revelations, it is suspected that the source of these leaks is Russia!

So, with that being said, you Trumpists need not worry about lil' ol' me and my little posts; you need to worry about big, fat Russia.

You are this site's answer to the guy that stands on the intersection shouting at passing traffic.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Self attributions, eh? as yes, the egotistical bias of board members, tbeir fallacies with regard to "people can...", No, I'll stop you there.

Again, emotionally ranting about another man is sad, wipe your tears and be a man jesus,. Literally winessing man babies.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Trump is like a Mob Chiefton. You all should have voted for Clinton then you would have had a president that actually is a Mob Chiefton. Can you not afford treatment for your condition, or are you at the stage of your breakdown were you refuse to accept that there is anything wrong?

They were so "all in" for Trump that to turn back now would destroy their sense of self.

They are doubling down on a senile old man with a heart full of hate who's only goal is to steal money and grab pu$$y (even though age prevents him from doing anything with it).

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Oh two time frames... So you admit Trump isn't working with Putin.. Cool

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

They were so "all in" for Trump that to turn back now would destroy their sense of self.

They are doubling down on a senile old man with a heart full of hate who's only goal is to steal money and grab pu$$y (even though age prevents him from doing anything with it).
"Senile" must be your word of the day, hows that working for you? lol, the only heart full of hate is you and your post.

Talking hate and senility, no proof of a cash geab and incorrect statement on "p#y grabbingc, yet you show no compassion.

Your problem? you part of masses, the sheeple, however, you got lucky and wandered into a conspiracy site. The usual emotional screams are self-evident.

If this is it, you got nothing, re think your life and position, get lost.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If, when I am in my seventies, I have a wife that is a younger and hotter to the same degree, I guarantee you that I will be regularly getting the goods. Are you saying that you would not?
Older guys will tell you that a young slender hottie is a sure fire ED cure.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

So in one sentence you said Trump is Putin's bitch then in the next sentence you say that Putin is impatient with Trump..

Yes Putin controls our entire country

Such complete and total nonsense

Wait for it....next show drops!

Now Sessions is back in the news again as a traitor to our country! Seems he lied again in his 2nd go round testifying, refusing to disclose even more contact with Russians. What is it with Trump's people that they never tell the truth until they get caught, and then they lie even more?

Put down the shovel Trumppies! The hole is just getting bigger!

Is Sessions just as senile as Trump?

Well, Spicer quit, and Sessions will resign or get fired soon. Who is next?

Now Trump's communications director is some greedy prick who has openly derided Trump on live tv, and seems a slippery as a greased snake.

No one else but the swamp slime will even work for Trump, now that he is going to jail....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Double

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

lol, jail. So assumptions and once again an emotional tirade.

Sorry, honeybun, once again, that isn't going to get you anywhere but high BP. So chill out, log off for a bit and come back once you've stop being unhinged l, god your eyes must be bulging out, ala total recall style.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: pheonix358

Yet another serial poster.

This is just tiresome.

P

but the endless pro Trump by all4seeeye or whatever the fork, always generate 'educated' discussions and they're not spam? I don't see too much opposition in those threads when they pop up every 30 minutes....

what's tiring is hypocrisy pointing out hypocrisy....

It is called sudden groundswell of understanding. People can suddenly see the overall treason of Trump, and know that the writing is on the wall - Donny is going down.

His senile rants did him in, and in a short time he will either resign (for medical issues - old age dementia), or get hauled before the Senate for impeachment.
Wow, now you're not eve posting but copying and posting your own qoute

did you just quote yourself? in its entirety? So, you're not only emotionally compromised, but spamming. Nice.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Who are the upstanding people that are being replaced?
Would these be the same people that were attacked and accused of everything under the sun before they left?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: jtma508

Can't disagree in this case but have you bothered to look at the bus-load of serial Trump fanboys?

Currently of the top 10 new posts 4 are anti-Trump. The board has been flooded with anti-Trump shills over the past week
What are they misdirecting from? Methinks it has something to do with the miraculous apparition of Hillarys deleted emails.
The Bank of Soros is working overtime.

And now the deflection to Hillary, right on cue!
Just shows that you have no argument to present in contrast to the OP.
"But, but Hillary!"
Not anything to counter-argue.

Well, we will see how well the "but,but Hillary" argument works for Trump when he does the prep walk to the dock on the floor of the Senate to face impeachment, and federal prison.
That poor, senile old man is pathetic. He is going up in flames faster than Nixon, and his supporters are following him like sheep into the fire....
Lol, yes you're so delusional like the rest of the liberal left, "face impeachment" lmfao.

What is poor senile and pathetic is your podt, it outlines no reason why other then you being a crybaby and wanting things your way.

Sorry sweetheart, thats not how the world works. Just strap in and take it, well, of course you'll take it, what else can you do? Nothing.

Are you on the same drugs as Trump to treat your dementia? If so get off them, they don't work.

Trump is crashing in record time: his people are resigning at breakneck speed before they get caught up in the net that will drag this administration to federal prison, Sessions turns out to be a treasonous liar, once again, the Russians are crawling up out of the butts of everyone connected to Trump in the last 20 years, and it gets worse every day.

Catch a clue - we are watching this angry, demented old man explode in real-time on live tv. Buckle up snowflake, this is going to melt for reality (false).

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Self attributions, eh? as yes, the egotistical bias of board members, tbeir fallacies with regard to "people can...", No, I'll stop you there.

Again, emotionally ranting about another man is sad, wipe your tears and be a man jesus,. Literally winessing man babies.

I understand watching Trump bend over and take it from Russia is hard for you. Understandable, especially if you have unresolved daddy issues.

But Russia has some video and audio tapes that compromise Trumps disgusting , ahem, preferences, that involve, ahem, watching (he's too old to do), women do things, that, ahem, involve "water sports".

So suck it up snowflake. When Trump is finally led away, I am sure they will find a safe space for all of you fan-boys that is warm and quiet, and full of puppies.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

If, when I am in my seventies, I have a wife that is a younger and hotter to the same degree, I guarantee you that I will be regularly getting the goods. Are you saying that you would not?
Older guys will tell you that a young slender hottie is a sure fire ED cure.

The medication Trump takes to treat his dementia has a side effect -ED. It is really frustrating for him, so he lashes out at eveyone. The medication is really not that effective either, as the entire country has witnessed in the last 6 months - angry, disjointed tweets, unconneted thoughts and statements, inability to recall basic facts, paranoid rambling and feelings of persecution...

I feel sorry for this sick old man. Sad, really.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Certainly there's enough material. Lol

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

And you guys who make posts noticing his.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And you guys who make posts noticing his.

My thoughts exactly. Let's not forget all the stars and flags that are bestowed on me. Thank you, fans!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yeah you caught us.
Nothing to do with trump, his kids, Spicer, lawyers leaving or russians. Not at all...

Oh yeah,
And they're not anti trump shills and actually it's against t & c to call another member a shill so unless you want a post ban...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join