It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Deleted Emails and Newtown Shooting....what do they have in common

page: 1

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So researching some on another thread I came across a really odd coincidence that I can't help but think isn't really a coincidence and may tie Clinton to the Newtown School Shooting in some manner but not sure how.

Somehow it has to do with Clintons deleted emails while SoS.....

So the connection is a company called Datto.

Giving back A 2003 New Milford High School graduate has donated $50,000 to the Newtown High Technology Club. The founder of Datto Inc., Austin McChord, will also be the club's new advisor.

source

Now this is really cool of him...trying to give back to a community that had just been torn apart by a horrible shooting.

Now fast forward to the Clinton email scandal and Benghazi.

33K emails are deleted. Platte River is the server host, but the server also has a backup device...this device is made by none other than Datto. The company that donated to Newtown High School and owned by McChord. Well this is where it gets interesting....so the Datto box that was attached to the server was the box that Platte deleted the emails from.

Unbeknownst to Platte and apparently accidentally done by Datto....they backed it up to their cloud datacenter. Now Datto claims they didn't know and there were never any charges for this service which there should have been.

It wasn’t until August 2015, more than two years after Platte River had taken over administering the Clinton server and four months after Combetta deleted the emails off the server, that anyone realized that cloud-based backups existed. In an email dated August 6, Sam Hickler, Platte River’s VP of operations, wrote: “When we made the purchase, it was under the understanding that we didn’t want to back up to Datto’s data center.”

Datto investigated and discovered that the device Combetta had installed was automatically syncing with Datto’s cloud servers and storing the data there—even though Platte River hadn’t been billed for the service.

Treve Suazo, Platte River’s CEO, replied: “This is a problem. This data should not be stored in the Datto Cloud, but because the backup data exists, we cannot delete it . . . ”

A few days later, Datto’s general counsel, Michael Fass, sent a letter to Platte River attorneys, informing them that Datto planned to disconnect the cloud-based server. Fass said that Datto had been following news reports concerning various investigations into Clinton’s emails and had concerns. “It may be possible that information contained on the Datto device” is “subject to legal retention requirements,” he said. “We are concerned that if no immediate action is taken,” then “information may be improperly deleted.”

The following month Datto received its first written request from the FBI (there was no subpoena).

“We received permission from both Platte River and the Clinton organization to hand over to the FBI information relevant to its investigation including physical equipment from our cloud, which we did,” Datto CEO Austin McChord told me through his attorney.

Datto provided the physical cloud storage equipment as well as individual syslog files and additional logs to the FBI.

The question is: Did Datto maintain the integrity of these cloud-based backups of Clinton’s emails after Platte River asked it to discontinue secure cloud backups?

All McChord would say after consulting his attorney was: “The FBI Report provides that Platte River Networks used Datto to back up the Clinton IT infrastructure. It also states that Platte River Networks used our solution to back up servers that had Mrs. Clinton’s emails on them. The report also indicates that the FBI was able to recover emails that were not previously provided.”

Is that a yes?

“Datto has no direct knowledge to suggest those emails were recovered from the Datto servers.”

How about indirect knowledge?

Datto pointed me back to the FBI report, which stated that the bureau recovered “from additional data sources” 17,448 emails that were sent to and from Clinton’s [email protected] and were not previously provided to the agency. Some might have come from Wikileaks’ hacked email from Podesta’s and Blumenthal’s Gmail accounts. The vast majority, however, might have come from Datto’s backups.

After handing over Datto’s servers and logs that held the Clintons’ emails, McChord says Datto hasn’t heard anything more from the FBI and has no indication that the Bureau had trouble decrypting those files.

But what was in them? Datto isn’t entirely sure. Nonetheless, it’s the missing emails that Clinton sent at the time of the Benghazi attacks that led to the investigation in the first place. The attack occurred during the final months of Clinton’s tenure at the State Department.

source

So....what if McChord and Datto were the original leaders of all emails from Clinton? They had access, they were on her server beginning in 2013 and the second the server migration took place this box took a snapshot and uploaded it to the cloud....a snapshot of everything on that server including all prior emails and configurations from during her SOS tenure, which was why the FBI wanted it.

Now what if McChord found something on that back up that linked Hillary with Sandy Hook. What are the odds that Datto accidentally backed up Hillary's personal email server to the cloud?

I believe this may be the original leaker of Clintons emails...leaked to wiki after having deliberately backed up the data. What if the leaks actually did contain something related to Sandy Hook.

I know this is a really thin connection, but the name Datto coming up in relation to these two things, Newtown Shooting and Clintons Deleted emails, just seems really odd, especially considering the timing and how many of these emails were redacted or not released due to classification.

Anywho...enjoy the mindfu@k with this one y'all!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I didnt think wiki had all the datas, as we dont have them either.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didnt think wiki had all the datas, as we dont have them either.

Datto, Wiki and the Clinton server itself were all contributors to the 33k deleted emails. The FBI has them. My other thread about the emails has the links to the stories on them.

I didn't make the Datto connection until a few minutes ago.

Read the article linked in this thread about Datto's role in the Clinton emails....really interesting.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Oh boy, the echoes in the digital domain go on forever don't they ?
Poor Hillary, delete one machine only to find there's more copies popping up everywhere.
I pray the nails are in these emails to crucify the wicked witch of Arkansas.
Given the large number of suspicious deaths of those associated with the Clintons or the DNC I can't help but believe the Dragon Lady is in very deep doo doo.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
As an aside the only adult who reportedly spent any amount of time with Adam Lanza was the head of the Newtown High School technology club; Richard or Robert Novia (it's 4 am, my memory isn't all here). The guy who also did work for DHS and defense industry companies. He supposedly designed the security system for Sandy Hook Elementary. These kinds of coincidences just seem to happen far too often.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
As an aside the only adult who reportedly spent any amount of time with Adam Lanza was the head of the Newtown High School technology club; Richard or Robert Novia (it's 4 am, my memory isn't all here). The guy who also did work for DHS and defense industry companies. He supposedly designed the security system for Sandy Hook Elementary. These kinds of coincidences just seem to happen far too often.

I wonder if Novia and McChord knew eachother....that would be a REALLY interesting breadcrumb trail.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

this is an eyebrow-raiser, incredible find VC. This changes some of my thoughts on Wikileaks to a degree (although I've never been too sure how to feel about WikiLks in the first place)

Is the investigation of Clinton's email a done deal, closed book now, or is this even considered new evidence? how does this work exactly?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

this is an eyebrow-raiser, incredible find VC. This changes some of my thoughts on Wikileaks to a degree (although I've never been too sure how to feel about WikiLks in the first place)

Is the investigation of Clinton's email a done deal, closed book now, or is this even considered new evidence? how does this work exactly?

Far from over apparently. The story from my other thread is just a couple days old. It is the story I believe is being attempted to be buried right now. Judicial Watch has managed to get a federal court to force the State Department to release the 33K emails Hillary deleted. There were another 7K found and the Federal Court forced the FBI to turn them over to the State Department, which in turn has to review them and turn them over to Judicial Watch because of another FOIA.

These stories are being buried by all outlets. Just the simple fact that the 33K supposedly deleted emails have been in FBI possession for a while now, as has the ACTUAL Clinton server should have been a big enough story to have gone worldwide really.

The new fact of the 7K more documents deleted being found and were sent/recieved by Clintons server directly during the time of Benghazi should have blown up.

Then they also reference that there are actually 100K emails that were deleted and have been recovered.

The one piece that has me really interested is they reference the release of them, except a single email that the Local Law Enforcement requested to not be released in any form, not even a redacted release, of this one single email...the fact they reference this one email just seems strange to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I wonder if Novia and McChord knew eachother....that would be a REALLY interesting breadcrumb trail.

They almost certainly knew each other. Novia has endorsements from Datto. Inc on his linkedin profile... from a person who describes Novia as his 'mentor'.

Mcchord was also at the tech club at the same time as Novia as an advisor.
edit on 22/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I really want to see the connection, but it's not quite clear... How are Clinton's emails connected to the Newtown shooting?
edit on 22-7-2017 by HorizonFall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
I really want to see the connection, but it's not quite clear... How are Clinton's emails connected to the Newtown shooting?

The company who backed up her emails are the same company who funded the Technology club at the school and the person who led the tech club also worked for DHS (allegedly). Same person has a job history which includes things like : "Armed Security Officer and Surveillance Agent performing overt/covert/mole in place investigations and operations".

All pretty thin at the moment - a connection through a third party.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wow... since when does a school tech club get funding from a private company? And wasn't it an elementary school? What could they possibly be teaching the kids that that would even be necessary? That guy's previous work history alone should be cause for concern.

Id say this is a lot more than a thin connection, especially considering how the shooting was quite clearly a false flag... possibly even a victimless psyop to see how big of a lie they can get away with.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Interesting connection! I'd love to say more, but, gee, can't do that here.....

*sigh*

No coincidences, though.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
When's othersideofthecoin gonna come in here a piss all over this Clinton bashing thread......If I didn't know any better I would say othersideofthecoin & Clinton are related..........They do strange things in Arkansas. But then maybe Hillary want stoop that low.
edit on 23-7-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

Wow... since when does a school tech club get funding from a private company? And wasn't it an elementary school? What could they possibly be teaching the kids that that would even be necessary? That guy's previous work history alone should be cause for concern.

Id say this is a lot more than a thin connection, especially considering how the shooting was quite clearly a false flag... possibly even a victimless psyop to see how big of a lie they can get away with.

Well the CEO of the company went to the school, so it may be just a coincidental association to the work for Clinton.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No
Clintons are directly connected to all of the shootings
Orchestrated events to bring in gun control
Portland detective Dan Andrew
Department of state Seattle office Dave...
And baker city dispatch have more than enough proof if you want the rabbit hole
Carol kitch federal investigator to the ruby ridge shootings

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

How is it no dare persecute Hilary

Is it because they would wake up dead lol

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Wow isn't that something

I had no idea

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One thing for sure, this topic of Newtown is very touchy with many "true believers".

Also, is there really such a thing as a coincidence with the Clintons?

new topics

top topics

join