It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump kowtows to Russia? I disagree.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Khrushchev took Crimea out of Russia and gave it to Ukraine as a gift in 1954. For 60 years Russia had tried to take back Crimea with no luck. In comes Obama, boom, allowed Russia to take back Crimea in 2014. It wasn't Republicans that kowtowed to Putin. It was Obama.

Fast forward to now. Democrats want to set up single payer like Russia. Trump and the Republicans vehemently oppose single payer.

Those who say Trump kowtows to Russia need their head checked.

edit on 21-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just who are you trying convince that there is no Trump collusion, yourself or others. The more threads a person makes in an attempt to sway your attention from Trump collusion, the more suspicious they are..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: justagod

Innocent unless proven guilty. It was under Obama that Russia finally got back Crimea. That is a proven case. No one can argue about fact. That is fact.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I really do not think you are a thinking person. What could the then potus do besides start WWIII. Really you should thank him I believe. Also please stop flooding the new threads with you bullsnip. Help make ATS great againa reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

He could have deployed US military in Crimea to keep Russia at bay. The battle in Crimea went on for a whole month while Obama watched and did nothing. This happened in Obama's second term. Gee, I wonder what else these two have been talking about in secret?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well by that logic Trump is at fault for NK stepping up its nuclear program. A little off topic, please go outside and tend to your veggies. Anything to keep you away from the internet. Please a reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Now my question is does this person make a lot of threads in a attempt to divert your attention from Trump collusion threads? If so, that is very suspicious.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

You base your premise upon single payer healthcare when that is the model in every single other industrialized nation on Earth? Including a number of second world nations?

Dots man. Connecting them can get confusing.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just to keep it fair, it is also suspicious if there is another poster who makes a lot of threads trying to connect Trump to said collusion.
edit on 22-7-2017 by justagod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A mass US deployment of troops and hardware to Crimea would have been a direct threat to russia more so than what the US has done in other bordering countries. I guess he was looking out for American lives and alot of other countries. Maybe if the Ukraine had cracked down on their internal issues earlier then they could have joined NATO. If that had happened then the whole Crimea issue wouldn't be an issue. reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I def agree with you on all sides. I told myself I wouldn't respond to this posters nonsense. But I couldn't help myself this time around. Make ATS great again. Should be a slogan he can get behind. Though I am pretty sure this person is a shill of some degree.a reply to: justagod

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Trump Is just a confused scared little man in a job way out of his depths.

He is just blundering from one thing to another with no true plan, only useing bluff and hubris to hide how insecure and weak he really is....
edit on 22-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You just said like two days ago that Trump was bowing to Putin.

I think maybe this stuff is getting to you. You may want to think about taking a break.

The orange man bows again to Putin. Ends arms support to rebels in Syria.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Was just about to post that , the inconsistency of this OP rivals that of the man he supports / criticizes.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Khrushchev took Crimea out of Russia and gave it to Ukraine as a gift in 1954. For 60 years Russia had tried to take back Crimea with no luck. In comes Obama, boom, allowed Russia to take back Crimea in 2014. It wasn't Republicans that kowtowed to Putin. It was Obama.

Obama had nothing to do with it Crimea voted to rejoin Russia. But you are a Trump supporter so your ignorance on the matter is expected.

Fast forward to now. Democrats want to set up single payer like Russia.

Just like every other advanced nation on the planet you mean. But you are a Trump supporter so your ignorance on the matter is expected.

Trump and the Republicans vehemently oppose single payer.

Of course they do their healthcare is paid for by the taxpayer.

Those who say Trump kowtows to Russia need their head checked.

With your delusions you should be checked out as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: justagod

Innocent unless proven guilty. It was under Obama that Russia finally got back Crimea. That is a proven case. No one can argue about fact. That is fact.

Obama didn't control the world. So how is it his fault Crimea decided to rejoin Russia?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Another point worth noting is that Putin threatened the use of nukes of anyone attempted to retake the peninsula.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

He is just blundering from one thing to another with no true plan, only useing bluff and hubris to hide how insecure and weak he really is....

I think they call it the "Fake It Till You Make It" strategy.

I hear our new communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, is also a master at utilizing the same tactics.

This is gonna make Dumb & Dumber look like rocket scientists.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: crazyewok

I think they call it the "Fake It Till You Make It" strategy.

I hear our new communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, is also a master at utilizing the same tactics.

This is gonna make Dumb & Dumber look like rocket scientists.

Remember these days. You are watching the U.S. Constitution at work..

The U.S. system is once again working, slowly, I admit, to expose and remove another threat to our nation. Trump and his criminal treason will inevitably end in his resignation, or impeachment. His two-bit cronies will plea-deal, defect, or desert and many will go to jail. The country will shudder and shake, and republicans will be shunned like lepars for a generation.

It is Watergate all over, playing out the same way. The firings, the resignations, the daily lies to cover yesterday's lies, the unfolding connections, and as always, the money trail that leads to the final ending.

Remember well.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Because he promised Russia SOMETHING in his second term. Gee. I wonder what that is? Could it be Crimea? Something Russia had wanted to take back for SIXTY years?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join