It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Starting to Plan for North Korea Nuke Strike

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Plus we have the flashlight. 511 problems. I dont think the us is worried about nk.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: dianajune

You're 'lil kim' comment belies a gross lack of understanding of North Korea as a foe.

This is a worthy adversary.
They will not surrender like the cultist dirt farmers of the Middle East.
The Korean people are superb warriors...
And they have a very high societal inherent IQ.

They are the genetic cousins of the mighty Japanese.
Arguably the greatest fighting force, man for man, thenearth has ever seen (save the Comanche or Texas Rangers)...

We are heading to war with North Korea and it will be brutal.
Many millions of our South Korean Allies and Japanese brothers will be in harms way...

While I am a Texan, I view Japan as an American protectorate and an extension of the American revolution as their constitution was written by my idol(s) Gen Douglas MacArthur, Gen Courtney Whitney, Col Charles Kades...

War is coming and it will be unimaginably brutal.

We will win but many will die....perhaps hundreds of thousands....

And I will weep for these deaths as I do for all those who die in furthurance of the west's ideals...

-Chris

I agree that NK is a formidable enemy. "Lil' Kim" is simply a nickname. That's all.

I too believe war is coming. I don't like it and understand many will die. It's my belief that if we don't act and bring Kim Jong Un under control now, and he attacks first, many more will die than otherwise.

As I said many times before, diplomacy and sanctions would be preferable but only if they would work. Actually, the more sanctions we give, the more angry "Lil' Kim" is likely to get. And that's not good. He doesn't respond to sanctions but seems to grow more evil over time. A report came out yesterday about how public executions are carried out in North Korea, including in school yards.

Little children being subjected to such atrocities is just pure evil. It's time to take this guy out.
edit on 21-7-2017 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Cold War paranoia all over again. Everyone addicted to FEAR you fiends!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Yeah keep poking and prodding them and they'll stay hostile. Invade them for being hostile and then they'll nuke whatever they can... AS SHOULD BE THEIR RIGHT IF IT GETS TO BE OURS.
edit on 22-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You have to be kiddin

They will not surrender like the cultist dirt farmers of the Middle East.

Without a war , the army defects across the DMZ daily (or tries)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I thought Seattle was the closest US target from N Korea. I think Seattle is planning this as well. Not allowed to though because it wasn' t considered a serious enough threat at the time disaster plans were drafted

FOX news Seattle wants to plan
Nuke map
edit on 22-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Our ICBM defense is currently over rated, and doesn't protect Hawaii. They only have a defense against medium range missiles with the Aegis system.

I was thinking the same. We have a HORRIBLE method of ICBM intercept. I mean seriously, shooting a bullet at a bullet? Especially when the bullets can change course?

I would rather see a high charge explosive shrapnel device on the intercept that detonates in immediate range in case it misses.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I have to agree with you. There's no way we can even begin to understand them with a Western World's mind set.

I had a ridding instructor who was from Japan.

I've never seen anyone so professional, so exacting, intelligent and hard working to this day. Their commitment compared to ours in general is Herculean.

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Very reasonable of Hawaii, the problem with NK is that if they will use it, the US could crush them in day's especially with today's satellite data and precision strikes to disable even there hardened infrastructure, the US probable ability to SEE deep structures renders them obsolete for NK and indeed anyone else for that matter and NK though actually a larger territory than it seem's on a map is still an all the egg's in one basket nation.

But it would be extremely costly unless the US make's a precision pre-emptive strike and SOON or NK will use it's nuclear, biological and chemical stockpile's with massive loss of life in south Korea and if they are allowed to obtain the ability to strike the US and there missiles are not shot down long before the reach there destination (which in all probability they would be) they will also attack the US, indeed if given enough time they shall do so eventually any way barring a new and more sane leader.

The Problem is that it is politic's, if the us say's to China we'll let you have NK to do what you will with then Russia get's it's nose put out and South Korea would break off tie's with the US there after as likely would japan as it would cause irrevocable damage to the US standing in the east pacific, if the but if the US invades NK then there is a very strong chance China will also invade NK and claim it is under there protection but Chine does not want to do that - at the moment and is supposed to be NK's big brother protector.

Lil Kim is a nerd with a chip on his shoulder, a fat nerd with a lot of power and that make's him very dangerous to his own nation as much as to anyone else.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah right like Hawaii would ever get attacked from someone in that general direction.... Theyd be idiots if they didnt have a plan.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Could North Korea go after targets in space such as satellites or the ISS?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Kim is only blustering and looking for attention. The end game is smoking rubble of North Korea and probably a good portion of South Korea. China wont back any unprovoked aggression, they have too much invested in the American consumer. More than likely all this acting out gets gets some secret concessions from China till he acts up again. He is too young, he is just trying to act big on the world stage, for the effect it has within North Korea. Unless he is terminally ill, why risk being the dictator and leader of a country till he dies, for a war he wont survive or gain South Korea.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join