It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia again going after Trump. Kislyak says he discussed election with Sessions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: markosity1973

You overestimate Russia. Russia can't even beat a bunch of sandal wearing salafist dudes in the desert in Syria. Russia is no threat to America. Not even a tiny little bit.

Tell that to Russia's nuclear missile stockpile. Mutually Assured Destruction is still a threat.

Tell that to the USA who also cannot beat those same sandal wearing salafists in Syria.

It's this kind of blind arrogance toward Russia that leads to hostility from their side.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

When has there been any real , solid evidence ?
Mostly just Lib wet-dreams

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: DanteGaland

Who could blame Trump if he were forced to fire Sessions.

If Sessions wasnt a Trump appointee that Trump pushed through to nomination I wouldnt blame Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I agree we do need to come together against Russia.

would be nice if our president would too...

he kowtows to them, it's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No he doesn't. Hillary would have. Just like her big red reset button. Don't forget who let Putin take back Crimea, something Russia had tried to do for 60 years. It wasn't the Republicans. It was the Democrats under Obama.
edit on 21-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
this is all Russia giving trump an excuse to fire session, so he can appoint a "loyal" attorney general.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

moot point, trump is president.

he's giddy in his company, it's pathetic.

edit on 21-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
According to who? Former and present US officials? Let's see, a US official can be anyone from the Janitor to a secretary to the worker of the Fish and Wildlife Service. Look at the source, it is not reliable. I will only believe these things when I see that the Government oversight committee has evaluated it and found it to be true.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hillary being awful (and she is) doesn't make Trump good. (He's not.) I'm glad Hillary isn't president, but Trump is just another flavor of horrible. You can stop bringing her up-- everyone knows it was a sham election with two bad options.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

Hillary being awful (and she is) doesn't make Trump good. (He's not.) I'm glad Hillary isn't president, but Trump is just another flavor of horrible. You can stop bringing her up-- everyone knows it was a sham election with two bad options.

Amen to that one

With all the controversy, I just hope the opposition can get over that Hilary lost and come up with a credible nominee that does not kiss corporate butt to get into power.

The best we can hope for is that America decides to get on with it and let Trump do his thing and that he is a one term president.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If the Russians get Sessions fired, ill send them a thank you card and a bottle of vodka.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
So this fat Kislyak dude, an ethnic Ukrainian who betrayed his own people to become Russia's attack dog, says he discussed the election with Sessions sometime last year in the election. Again, Russia tries to undermine the US federal government. Russia's goal is to weaken its global rival America. And it's doing a fine job thus far.

So what does this really mean?

Does Russia think that all the excess baggage associated with Trump is grinding our government to a halt and that a halted government will not do what Vladimir Putin wants... to wit, lifting of the sanctions that were imposed upon Russia by the U.S.?

Does Vladimir Putin view Trump as ineffectively incompetent at accomplishing Russia's goals which are to "Make Russia Great, Again?"

Would Vladimir Putin prefer that Mike Pence be in and Donald Trump out?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Or the deal was, Russia helps Trump if Trump lifts the sanctions --- you know those sanctions Obama slapped Russia with while he wasn't doing anything about the election meddling. First week in office Trump started talking about lifting the sanctions and he was called on it. Each time he brings it up there is opposition. Putin is getting impatient so he's turning the screws on Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join