It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI turns over 7000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case - 33K Clinton emails found?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sorry for posting the Awan story in your thread first. I got overexited and carried away.

edit on 25-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Sorry for posting the Awan story in your thread first. I got overexited and carried away.

Not at all....I think it will all tie in together soon.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

-Chris

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Looking like the Awan story is about to bust some stuff open....namely some serious breaches within the DNC.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Field mice freeze when the owl comes gliding in silently. Some owls emit a screech to frighten their prey out of hiding, not immobilize it as some think.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: underpass61

Field mice freeze when the owl comes gliding in silently. Some owls emit a screech to frighten their prey out of hiding, not immobilize it as some think.

I do believe we are going to see a lot of field mice soon.

I would bet the Russian narrative dies quickly and many politicians aren't seen for a bit as they will all be frantically doing whatever they can to cover their butts and not have any time for anything else.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So....Im reading some crazy stuff in a /pol thread right now and a lot of it is similar to what I've been thinking/posting for a while now, but this one guy actually called the Awan arrest hours before it happened and let on that it was going to be first announced via Twitter, then FOX news, then the other sites would be forced to pick it up the next day.

Link

Anywho...he goes on to say that Mueller AND Manafort were both pardoned today. Why you may ask? So Mueller is actually going to be the henchman for the DNC and Clinton. He was involved heavily in many of the corruption angles in the past and was the perfect person to do this as he wanted out and both sides wanted him to be special investigator....this allows him to investigate anything he wants when he comes across it, not just the Russian crap.

Awan was simply the first sign for everyone that it is happening....his arrest has apparently been planned and they've known where he was for a bit.

Sessions is about to make an announcement about the leaks according to The Hill....

Link

Attorney General Jeff Sessions will reportedly make an announcement about several criminal leak investigations within days.

Officials told The Washington Post about the forthcoming news from the Justice Department. The investigations will be centered around news reports containing sensitive material about intelligence, the report said.

So it appears, if what I have thought for a while is true and if this anon truly knows what he's talking about, we are about to see some big shakeup hit.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It's ironic that the left always says wait the investigations are ongoing. Meanwhile nothing's happening over there and we've got all this going on? It will be interesting when all the s# hits the fan!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I believe this story is now catching up. Looks like the Weiner emails are getting some heat again.

So thinks for those that didn't realize all the Clinton emails have been in FBI hands since Nov 2016 and have been ordered release by the DoJ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join