It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI turns over 7000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case - 33K Clinton emails found?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's what is so strange. So the FBI is releasing them and obviously with reactions for anything sensitive, but somehow the PD is able to request the not release this one single email and in its entirety?

It could be a blatant e-mail about Hillary's love of PIZZA or mention of a sacrificial ceremony victim needed.

The messages like that are all written in a secret code. Pol tried to decipher some of them but there is no way of verifying if they are correct or not. You uncover pretty disturbing stuff if you dig deeper like i did though. Unfortunately PG is already a tainted subject and shrouded in disinformation that most people lost interest and stopped paying attention to details. However if you follow the pattern closely that emerged since the whole russian hoax started you realize another unspoken truth. This whole thing goes far beyond anything you could even imagine.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This whole thing goes far beyond anything you could even imagine.

Yes, I agree and likely too big to ever touch the whole even if anyone were so inclined which I find doubtful. I think if you reached the top it was allowed whether in justice or law or politics and you had to be tainted to get there.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes, I agree and likely too big to ever touch the whole even if anyone were so inclined which I find doubtful. I think if you reached the top it was allowed whether in justice or law or politics and you had to be tainted to get there.

I guess it depends on just how deep the investigation has gone through Mueller and Sessions. I feel that there is a lot more going on with this email investigation and Russian connections to the Dems. The entire Trump Russian connection has solely been pushed by the Dems and so far nothing has come up. On the other hand, plenty has come out about Clinton and Podesta and many others in the chain....Lynch, Rice, Obama...etc...

And there are plenty toed to these acts such as Datto, Platte, Pagliano, Aged in, etc...

The hole is deep...just have to figure out how many it will take to fill it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The hole is deep...just have to figure out how many it will take to fill it.

The "loose ends" will fall like bankers.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Something that is part of an ongoing investigation the PD has?

The fact that it doesn't contain classified information but is sensitive enough to have been kept back is intriguing.

Maybe an order from obama in it?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

timne to smoke som pot on this stuf
they are untouchable

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This thread alone tells me that there are shills among us.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Too bad the douches doing the so called investigating, are probably in on it all. All they do is try and fabricate a case against Trump, instead of investigating the real obvious criminals as always.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Obama is lurking somewhere behind these emails...but the media is still protecting him and his gang of DC thugs. The media will eat Hillary alive before they utter a word about Obama's corrupt activities

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I just want to Thank you and all the posters in this thread. These are thought out ideas. I can see any and all happening. Our United States is in horrendous trouble, evil has got a strong hold. I have no idea how we will fair, Thanks Again...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The lack of responses in this thread give me a good indication of there being DNC shills on ATS pushing the alternate stories of FAKE NEWS about Trump.

I've been reading this thread with great interest and the crickets from the usual suspects is very telling. I keep waiting for Shillyolme to come swooping in with her trademark rapid-fire one liners and dismissals, but so far nothing. Hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The lack of responses in this thread give me a good indication of there being DNC shills on ATS pushing the alternate stories of FAKE NEWS about Trump.

I've been reading this thread with great interest and the crickets from the usual suspects is very telling. I keep waiting for Shillyolme to come swooping in with her trademark rapid-fire one liners and dismissals, but so far nothing. Hmmmmm.

Odd right? The usual drive by 10 posts with a single line aren't ripping it up here.

Maybe I should PM with a link to see what can be said....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

I just want to Thank you and all the posters in this thread. These are thought out ideas. I can see any and all happening. Our United States is in horrendous trouble, evil has got a strong hold. I have no idea how we will fair, Thanks Again...

Fortunately there are still some holdouts here on ATS that actually research and try to delineate fact from fiction.

Unfortunately there are also plenty that just look to continue the latest hit piece in the MSM....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

So true...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well this is interesting....almost as if Trump is following ATS....LOL

So he tweeted about the Clinton Emails and Server today....

Source

Seems to be falling right in with what I've been thinking....the whole Sessions gripe is a setup to get the Clinton Emails back into the spotlight and begin the outing of the real corruption.

I believe Sessions has been investigating this all along, they are just now at a point where they can begin showing their hand.

The next few weeks should prove interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hard to believe that we still have millions wanting her for president...

All of those bodies piling up in the Clinton’s 'DEAD POOL' have been crying out for blood for far too long.

It's high time we start taking whistle blowers like Larry Nichols seriously (Clintons’ confessed hit man).

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Anyone have any idea of what this one email is about? It is referenced in the releases but haven't heard of it again.

And Clinton's emails continue to get scrutiny beyond the State Department. On Monday, State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters one email is being withheld from the public in full at the request of law enforcement.

Kirby would not comment on the content of the email, but he emphasized it is not classified.

Also, what ever happened to Pagliano. He was held in contempt, but I never heard anything after that.

I'm wondering now if this one email has anything to do with the Wasserman Shultz investigation. It is being handled by the USCP which would be considered law enforcement even though federally funded.

I can't think of another investigation that an email would be held for really.

Any chance the USCP is actually investigating Clinton behind the scenes to keep it hush? I dont know the scope of their reach, but they have a LOT of power and are able to investigate all over the US, not just DC. Is there any connection between them and possibly the AG and the OIG?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well i guess DWS should run for the hills now. Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well i guess DWS should run for the hills now. Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

Ooooo...this is going to get really good.

Hopefully he doesn't have a heart attack in custody.

If these guys were tied to the DNC hack/leak that would blow this whole thing up.

Either way...this is the type of guy that rolls on his accomplices. Something is going to come out.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Once again I've gotta say it's really weird watching the events in this thread unfold with nary a peep from the lib peanut gallery. Keep it coming V.C.!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join