It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI turns over 7000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case - 33K Clinton emails found?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The lack of responses in this thread give me a good indication of there being DNC shills on ATS pushing the alternate stories of FAKE NEWS about Trump. The fact this is true and is an illegal act perpetrated by numerous government officials yet nobody reports it just really irks me.

Just take a look at the anti-Trump threads that popped up since you posted this thread. It's obvious what their goal is. It's also very strange that they take eveything as face value even when the information or smoking gun comes from anonymous sources. I also read many times(even on ATS) that JW is a joke and they never accomplish anything real. I'm starting to seriously doubt that's the case.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I can only hope that the GOP is working the long game and gathering enough against them that regardless of pleading the 5th or immunity deals they will be shown for who and what they really are and what they have perpetrated on the American public for the 8 years prior to Trump.

I hope as well. In the mean time the DNC is bankrupt in many ways,
and without a logical platform, They represent violence, corruption and anarchy.

There are open investigations into Lynch, Clinton, and soon to be Comey.
3/12 years to pound it out....

edit on 21-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The lack of responses in this thread give me a good indication of there being DNC shills on ATS pushing the alternate stories of FAKE NEWS about Trump. The fact this is true and is an illegal act perpetrated by numerous government officials yet nobody reports it just really irks me.

Just take a look at the anti-Trump threads that popped up since you posted this thread. It's obvious what their goal is. It's also very strange that they take eveything as face value even when the information or smoking gun comes from anonymous sources. I also read many times(even on ATS) that JW is a joke and they never accomplish anything real. I'm starting to seriously doubt that's the case.

Pretty sure they have gotten more docs released than any other source via FOIA....they are very underrated and under reported on. What they need is more of a social media presence.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I see some of the emails were sent to Huma Abedin......if she ever flips and turns on Hillary, all hell will break loose. She probably knows where all the bodies are buried, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I was looking for that video just the other day,
maybe Comey is working an immunity deal.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The entire Russia Narrative was created to keep
Trump and his DOJ for pursuing these criminals.

The FBI also just released the last files on the
email investigation, which shows there were
Grand Jury preparations.

Lynch, Clinton, Comey "we'll all hang if Trump wins"

I'm not so sure about Comey. I think he is working on his redemption arc right now. Gowdy dropped some hints in an interview a few months back.

Yeah...I remember that video.

Somebody is working immunity in the background.

With all of the Dems having to get closed sessions to discuss what is happening there is an obvious play at hand.

Trouble with this is the GOP knows if something huge goes down, it will probably hurt the US as a whole. I would bet they are working an angle to get someone to take a bit of a fall and the others to stagger their exit stage left...pun intended.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hmmm, so now I'm wondering if the "Bleachbit" story was just made up to throw us off track and write it off.

If it's all going to be redacted for the most part, just how useful will it possibly be? Would be like trying to read government UFO files. Any proof that could be found probably wouldn't be allowed because it is state secrets or whatever. I feel like I'm watching some sort of thriller movie unfold. Geezz.

The good news is the faucet is dripping at least.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Hmmm, so now I'm wondering if the "Bleachbit" story was just made up to throw us off track and write it off.

If it's all going to be redacted for the most part, just how useful will it possibly be? Would be like trying to read government UFO files. Any proof that could be found probably wouldn't be allowed because it is state secrets or whatever. I feel like I'm watching some sort of thriller movie unfold. Geezz.

The good news is the faucet is dripping at least.

You are watching a movie.
Reality TV.

Meanwhile, tptb are going about their business.

Will be fun though, watching the US government fall apart, piece by piece...
I think they are slowly dropping this stuff out on purpose to get more coverage and less action- giving people a few days between Revelations to calm down.
It might be working. I don't have much public contact, but the only ones talking are following the cnn narrative. It course, they're also the ones who have never directly paid property tax because they're perfectly okay with renting... So I'm not sure I put any value in their contributions to my reality anyway.

Bunch of sheep. How anyone could have voted for Hillary in the first place-... Makes my skin crawl.
If I thought it would have mattered, I'd have considered voting Trump just to keep her from following the plan- but this state has three cities that control the whole EC, and they all vote blue down the line to keep the welfare flowing.
Glad I didn't though. The thought of supporting either of those parties makes me want to vomit.

Here's to hoping it works out in favor of the people...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Anyone have any idea of what this one email is about? It is referenced in the releases but haven't heard of it again.

And Clinton's emails continue to get scrutiny beyond the State Department. On Monday, State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters one email is being withheld from the public in full at the request of law enforcement.

Kirby would not comment on the content of the email, but he emphasized it is not classified.

Also, what ever happened to Pagliano. He was held in contempt, but I never heard anything after that.
edit on 7/22/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Oh, I really hope these are released!! So many heads could roll. SO many people could be arrested. So any really, really NEED to be arrested.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They're going to process the emails at a rate of a whopping 17 per day ?

Do they have one person coming in for a half hour a day to do this terribly complex work ?

WHAT THE FRACK!!

This is in-your-face squirming to avoid something pretty damning.
I am SICK TO THE DEATH OF THIS TOTAL LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY

This has to end.
If we don't start bringing these people to justice we're no longer a Nation anyway.
Just another former state that has been absorbed by the globalists and their bankster friends.
The fate of America hangs in the balance over this very issue.
We missed our chance to root out the criminals in DC with the Iran/Contra affair and that only emboldened them because they knew no matter what they did they could get out of it.
This is our last and final test to see if we are a nation of laws or not.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I hate to bring up the Mandella Effect, but...

First I've heard of that article too!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
They're going to process the emails at a rate of a whopping 17 per day ?

Do they have one person coming in for a half hour a day to do this terribly complex work ?

WHAT THE FRACK!!

Remember when the FBI said that it would take months to go through the 50,000 e-mails on Weiner's laptop, before they could clear Hillary a 2nd time?

Five days later, Comey reported that there was "nothing new" in those 50,000 e-mails, and the second investigation into Hillary's criminality was closed.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
Gotta be some good stuff in those...

If there are 100,000 being released at 500 per month, it would take 16.7 years to release it. By that time Hillary will most likely be dead and nobody will care anymore.

Really don't understand why they would put that 500 per month restriction on release other than to delay the good stuff until its a moot point.

I bet they have a team reading every single email and blacklisting the juicy ones that contain secret government information. We're not going to see anything Earth Shattering coming from this. TPTB protects Teflon Hillary like one of their own.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

HIllary is "one of their own".
If she goes down dozens of high-ranking (if not hundreds) officials will go right down the drain with her.
This is indeed about "group" survival.
A group of multi-millionaire thieves and war criminals, and a good number of pedophiles too in all likelihood.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I am confused at why they are doing such a slow release though. The article states that at this rate they would not all be released until 2020, conveniently at the end of Trumps 1st term.

That's pretty rapid.

Someone has to read through them and determine if they can be released (what level of confidentiality they are) and then forward them for checking to a coordinator (or so I assume.) 500 emails per day is a lot unless you have 30 people simply reading through them.

100K emails and the famous missing 33K included! This is just too good. So who does this affect as far as perjury at this point? Hillary for sure, but who else at the State Department knew of these emails and kept their mouth shut. And why does the State Department have them if they were all sent from her private server? Did the State Department cover for Hillary? Dirty secrets getting slowly revealed.....

I expect that once you look at them, there's not a lot of shocking material in there. They've already been investigated since the FBI's had them since 2016 and they'll be like most corporate or government email... full of management stuff and "got your note, thanks, and I'm looking into it" or "confirming that I will be giving a speeech at..." kinds of things -- not very interesting at all.

If there'd been something incredibly nasty in there, it'd have emerged quite awhile ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

When Podestas emails surfaced alluding to human trafficking and child rape, at least 20 shill accounts popped up on ATS to cover it up and ridicule anyone looking into them. The FBI was quiet. From memory, a few days later some 300 American children were rescued from a nationwide pedophile ring. A few months after that, international pedophile rings in Germany and Eastern Europe were shut down. Dominoes fell all over the globe.

I'd like to think that the FBI were playing down the emails to throw scent off the trail to ensure they shut down the rings and arrested those involved.

Similarly I hope that the reason they're downplaying Hillary's emails is that they're making sure to dot their "i"s and cross their "t"s and get ready for the big Hilldawg to walk in front of the crosshairs.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty sure it was something like 650k emails, which is even worse since it apparently took 5 days to check them

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty sure it was something like 650k emails, which is even worse since it apparently took 5 days to check them

650,000 ! Holy crap.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I guess Peter Smith wasn't murdered over these 33,000 e-mails, as discussed in this ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... since the FBI had them already.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join