It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh what fresh Hell is this...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Night Star

You and me both star! Us northerners have thick blood running through our veins, lol. After a cold winter when it hits 60 degrees, us northerners pull out the shorts and hang up our jackets. It's outdoor picnic weather for us, lol.

Yes! LOL
I am relieved that we don't have tornadoes and severe storms like other places. I love the changing seasons, but blizzards suck and in the summer when it gets too hot and humid. I could never live in a warmer climate so I'm staying right where I am.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Take some of our rain here in NE PA its like every other day it's raining ... raining so much I can't get my pool
right it looks like chit! he y I am not complaining my husbands a landscaper the rain keeps him in business.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Lol. Nope. Some pretty clouds, 2 rumbles of thunder and then....pffft...the sky clears. On the bright side, I do love to see all those cumulonimbus clouds just piling up, until it looks like a mountain that's going to fall on you.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I guess that, growing up in Kentucky, I just got used to the heat. As a teenager, I hauled hay and straw, worked in soybean fields, detasseling corn, then when I got older, a coal miner, then a welder/construction worker, welding on bridges, city water tanks and also communication towers [ NO I did NOT climb those things...we welded the sections in the shop and then put'em on a truck and let the crazy guys climb...I don't do heights ...well really high heights ] got me so used to it that, even though I don't like the humidity, I can deal with it. But damn, I really wish I didn't have to deal with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Not as bad as where you are, but we've been promised rain that never arrives more often than not lately.
Not that I am complaining as the rain that misses us has often been of the monsoon variety....and we don't need no damn flooding.

The rain they have been predicting all week for today has thus far missed us.
Most of it went south...and looks like some damn severe looking radar.
At least the hot is gone so far for today.
We did get about 37 drops of rain so far today.
There should be a happy medium between monsoon and spit. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

There should be a happy medium between monsoon and spit. LOL

Bahaha! Between the above quote and your 38 drops of rain, that made me laugh. Hope you and others get the rain you need.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join