It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Fear Upcoming Russian War Games Are 'Trojan Horse'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Its strange how before Trump it was primarily the GOP types who were anti-Russian and the liberal establishment who wanted to have peaceful coexistence with Russia.

Now the liberal Rachel Madow is super anti-Russian and the super Fox news conservative Hannity is somewhat pro-Russian….Strange, very strange.

So when Trump is gone, one way or the other, we'll have a full population of Russia haters. Seems like a good idea to start WWIII.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Officials arnt worried at all.

They just want YOU to be worried.

Nato IS WORRIED. And should be for that matter Russia has been using infiltration to invade countries. There troops hide with the population and only show them selves when they have a large enough force to take the area.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Officials arnt worried at all.

They just want YOU to be worried.

Nato IS WORRIED. And should be for that matter Russia has been using infiltration to invade countries. There troops hide with the population and only show them selves when they have a large enough force to take the area.

Of course they do.

I think you have been watching to many movies.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sorry all the Russian bogyman things have left me rather meh about it, call me when the shooting starts.

They did it in the Crimea because nobody cared, they did it in eastern Ukraine because nobody cared, Belarus is next door to Poland, Poland is determined to not get caught again like in WW2, so this would be a stupid place to pull that trick.

You can use a lot of adjectives for Putin, stupid is not one I would think sticks.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The fear is that NATo thinks that the Russian drill is a lot bigger then it is said to be. I think Russia said that it would involve 5000 trops. There is a pact between NATO and Russia that if the scale of tropps involved is larger then 13000 People it must be warned beforehand and NATO/Russia are allowed to have observers present. If one of the sides conduct a drill where more than 9000 trops are involved it must be mentioned beforehand.

We have had Observers present at Russian drills before. Last year for one. Next year NATO will have a drill where 35000 troops are involved and Russia will be present.

EDIT for correction
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents
Totally agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join