It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET disclosure? Are you sure you want to know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A very interesting video. I always enjoy listening to George, and he does not disappoint. They certainly could have set up his podium a bit better as the lighting sucked for him (always shielding his eyes) and his DVD compilation not working. That is just basic QA that should have been tested earlier and they should have been ready for him.

A few revelations for me were :

1.) I have never seen George so passionate about such a fringe subject as the ranch. For him to be in that mode, it must basically scare the crap out of him. What goes on in the ranch defies logic, and does bring meaning to what he says about disclosure, in that "Do you really want to know?"

2. I was not aware that George had such a recent and on-going riff lately with Bob Lazar. They have an incredible history together but he, like Stanton, have the problem with Bob's education claims. This needs to be cleared up. Bob probably needed to fib a bit about going to M.I.T. to get into S-4. It was a long time ago and clarity on this is important.

3. What is now going on in the ranch that keeps it locked up and inaccessible? They did admit that incidences there have radically calmed down. Why not let other researchers check it out as well?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: SLAYER69

They should call it schizophrenia ranch.

Some of the claims are so ludicrous that I can't believe anyone takes it seriously.

I'm afraid there is literally nothing to see there.

In areas like the ranch, it seems the persons mind is played with more than the reality around us.

Then again, maybe that's the same thing?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Before I read 4 pages of comments or watch the video.
Is there something new here or just an old video repeated once again?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

if your too lazy to do that then this probably isn't the right field of study for you. These's so much dodo out there not every thing you read or watch is gonna offer earth shattering new info.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you put this in the "Aliens and UFO" section - what supposedly is going on at Skinwalker ranch is more like paranormal activity. If you're in Keel's school, you may believe that all "UFO" and "alien" phenomenon are actually paranormal activities. I'm not so sure.

Anyway - in as far as I'm concerned there was not much new to be learned from the video. Still a great idea to (re)post this, as many newer members may not be aware of the ranch and its reputation. It is a bit strange that none of the beasts or other strange creatures that have been said to be roaming the premises have ever been caught on tape (in as far as I'm aware at least) - strange, because this ranch is one of the best known paranormal activity hot spots and is supposed to be tightly monitored. It is also a bit strange that right after the general public became aware of the phenomenon, the paranormal activity has all but ceased.

I'm on the fence here, but leaning towards the "nonsense" side. Books to be sold, stories to be told.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I made an off hand remark in another thread (quoted below):

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: tadaman

I think we would have better chances of partial dimensional shifting due to vacuum decay and quantum cavitation, than we do of travelling through these particle tunnels.

Just saying.

I rehash this statement due to the very real possibility of this happening more often than we would know.

So I'll break this down so that the concept is more digestible:

The vacuum of space isn't a clean vacuum. There are unknown amounts of particles flowing through the "vacuum" of space. These particles create small pockets of mass. Just like when applying plastic wrap to glass, anything that wasn't cleaned off the glass ends up creating a small pocket of air and mass in those areas.

Due to the low pressure (rather than saying a vacuum) of our universe, the possibility of one reality collapsing onto our own is a scientific possibility. If a vacuum decay/collapse has happened we wouldn't know anything has happened unless we were able capture it while it happened. These particles that flow throughout the universe would have created small pockets of the now collapsed or prior universe. This is the idea behind the "Quantum Cavitation Theory" (or QC)

If this theory is correct, then events like mystery spots, ghosts, vanishings, mystery lights, and missed time could very well be events that are caused by the "QC". Areas like Skinwalker Ranch have a geologic layering that allows for these areas of "QC" to pop or move slowly through. If true these areas allow for a longer observable time for these "QC" to happen. Ancient holy sites from many cultures have a similar geological layer of the minerals and with the "QC" it's very possible it's due to them not understanding what's happening, but rather making these area holy out of fear of calling it anything other.

Currently we have a few experiments taking place that might be able to detect when these "QC" pass through, or happen, but if any of these experiments did show that we were getting another now dead reality passing through our reality how would the recording agency report it? What would be the response to this news be by the general population?

It's one thing to say that we are being visited by little green men from wherever, it's a whole other thing to say that randomly you may wake up in a different universe and there is nothing you can do about it. The point of fear would occur through most of the world. Little green men can be reasoned with, fought, or accepted. "QC" happening can't. It's random, it's unstoppable, it's something that for the most part nothing can be done to protect you or anyone from.

***SIDENOTE***

Thanks SLAYER69 for coming back, and bringing with you a great thread.

This is one of the BEST possible explanations from a purely scientific standpoint I've seen yet.

On the other hand this activity didn't begin in the early 90's it been ongoing for hundreds of years. I'd be curious to see how the geology of the Uinta Basin stacks up with that of the San Lius Valley in Colorado and other places.

That said I agree we're going about this all wrong.
It's been said many times that things happen "for show" and whatever is causing it anticipates our actions and thought processes. That's one of the basic things I think all parties have agreed on. How we reconcile that with GuyFriday's theory makes my head spin.

What doesn't make my head spin is the notion that in other places Native medicine societies not only dealt with this since time immemorial but that stopping regular observances leaves "whatever" at loose ends and free to drum up it's own entertainment. Which is what I think we're seeing.

Because both the ranch owners and NIDS had no framework in which to interact I believe this "whatever" probably tried using it's normal communication methods and it wasn't understood. There are many stories of a Medicine Animal showing up, but it's addressed with in certain ways. That didn't happen with the new owners on the first day so things went horribly sideways.

After that you can see how it snowballs exponentially.
At that point the "playing field" if you will is not established by existing protocols so of course the "whatever" takes the ball and runs with it.

Making this more difficult is the land is off limits to people of the Ute Nation. That leaves the Navajo to address it, if they will. Since the land cursed its not likely they will. The curse was laid by their ancestors and it'd be a lot to ask for them to go back in.

Anyone still reading is now snorting and rolling their eyes. However this is how it goes out on the land. Derision doesn't change that. From what Knapp said altho they don't understand 'whatever" it's garnered their respect. They've been outmatched and outclassed at every turn. To the point they've pulled out because it's not even reacting anymore. Well why would it? They've proven they can't communicate with it.

I would say they have several things going on all at once and are lumping it all together.
For all we know the UFO and ET stuff happened BECAUSE of all the other activity but is not a part of the original. Same with the Orbs.

I agree also that there are a LOT of places like this, but because of the moniker "Skinwalker" everyone gets fixated.
Out east we have BearWalkers and there are other names for the same thing. They are nothing more than humans practicing Bad Medicine. While everyone gets all stupefied over it they forget that behind it is just a human being.
Not demons, not some unimaginable horror, just a powerful human who's gone rogue for greed, power or profit.

A Skinwalkers allies or "Other -than Human beings" "may" be running around the ranch, but the actual person? Does that even sound rational to anyone? There would be evidence of that and there isn't.

YMMV

edit on 23-7-2017 by Caver78 because: edited to ad I watched the entire video

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

If "QC" is correct, then these events are nothing more then fireflies in the night.

Fireflies can appear to be interacting with use on an intelligent level, but in reality they are just doing their thing. These "QC" could very well just be there, and it's due to the observers own perceptions that they seem intelligent.

As for not understanding how to interact with them, well if "QC" is correct then the physics contained within the bubble could be different than ours making interactions complicated if possible at all. I disagree with the use of so-called "mediums" to communicate with what is basically an event rather then an entity. Though a "medium" could be used to detect where and when these events are happening. Like it or not the human brain is nothing more then a computer with a lot of sensors attached to it.

As for how long these have been going on:
In theory if one reality crashed into another when would the two realities affect each other; in the future, present, past, or all at once? It's a difficult head scratcher for sure, and even if we are able to figure when it would affect us, we still would have these pockets of the other realities still existing in the newly created reality that would be causing issues.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Great firefly analogy!
I'd agree with you that partially looks to be true when the over head voices, machinery noises and Orbs were encountered. But the Wolf who wouldn't die, the predator thing, and the calf killer all "seemed" to interact purposefully with people as did whatever snatched the wife's towel and brush, and repacked her groceries.

This is why I tend to think multiple things are going on with multiple "whatever's"

Along that train of thought I'm also of the mind some things definitely tried to communicate, and some very definitely didn't, so again, multiple "Whatever's".

And yeah...the bubbles of past, present, and future you illustrated as possible poking into what we perceive as "the present" despite it muddling things up the Ute have reported this thru out their history in the valley so we have a base line, sort of to work with. In their accounting since the Navajo curse it would seem more layers of weirdness have been added to an already active place.

Without going too hippy-dippy on you, some places are just catalysts for phenomena and that's something our current culture struggles with instead of seeing it as just another natural occurrence. We get our undies in a bunch because not every inch of the globe remains quiet and predictable. Ironically we're the only ones with this issue. Other cultures just accept it.

Edited to ad,
When the two realities collide it also "seems" it's not sustainable and like a soap bubble whatever bled thru gets snapped back. That tells us something about the physics of it if people would get off the notion of portals and wormholes. This is why I was admiring your theory!
If it was sustainable just like in the BBC show "Primevil" we'd have dino's and all KINDS of whatnot's running amuck!! Since it can seemingly only exist here temporarily that's one heck of a clue.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: tjocksteffe

if your too lazy to do that then this probably isn't the right field of study for you. These's so much dodo out there not every thing you read or watch is gonna offer earth shattering new info.

Well, after glancing at it, I think I have seen the video three times already. I feel no need to help people who takes the same old video and publishes it yet again on youtube so they can get some more income from the clicks.
I have nothing against George Knapp. Great reporter in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I love all the replies and comments.

I missed ATS

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I hope this is taken the right way, but I was actually looking forward to more commentary and interaction from you.

I don't think there are many who could post a video with a terse description, little to no follow up, and still get 90 flags!

I only say anything because you are one of the few that I enjoy reading your input and commentary. It might not be relevant to some, judging by the flag and star count, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video you posted.

Maybe just a paragraph or two?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Just wanna toss another " missed ya"

Watching the vid tonight

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I get heavy in verbal response when Warrented

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
in other worsds be controversial, be tineresting

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So anybody else have a scientifically plausible theory?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

What is new with regards to the video you referenced? This is all very old information and has been recycled multiple times by multiple sources.

Actually, Bigelow no longer owns Skinwalker Ranch. However, it is theorized he is still associated with the ranch via the new ownership who is Adamantium Real Estate.

I think the newer twist (in general) was revealed when Bigelow was interviewed by 60 Minutes and stated aliens exist. At the 33 second mark he is making a direct statement of what he knows based on his findings at the ranch.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Which oddly could mean something or nothing. I could point to this remark of his and say: "Ah Ha!! See "QC" is real.", but then again a David Icke supporter can say the same thing. His comment is that we don't have to go any further then our nose to find intelligent life is just a playful response and nothing more.

The stuff that's happened at the property (geesh's I wish "what's his Name" was still here) simply coincides with the whole "QC" more then aliens visiting us. I'm not saying that there isn't proof of alien visitation out there
, but I am saying that if there is then it has little to do with us in general.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Some ultra rich people have a dimensional portal viewer to see toward other planets or dimensions. This is a constructed viewing portal, unlike the seemingly actual portals on the Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

This doesn't seem correct, but maybe I'm not understanding your point?

What value would having a portal have, how would one construct it, and most importantly is there any evidence to back up your claim?

I haven't seen any evidence that would indicate that anyone has an "artificial portal", nor do I see any monetary gain from keeping the existence of one secret. I would suspect that if what you're asserting is true, then wouldn't at least some of these "ultra rich" have tried to market these to the paying masses?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hey Bud... nice one !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join