It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET disclosure? Are you sure you want to know?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

They should call it schizophrenia ranch.

Some of the claims are so ludicrous that I can't believe anyone takes it seriously.

I'm afraid there is literally nothing to see there.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Skeptoid
edit on 22-7-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

Perhaps the best known facet of the skinwalker lore is the so-called Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. To understand Skinwalker Ranch, you have to know Robert Bigelow, the wealthy hotel entrepreneur who owns the Budget Suites of America hotel chain.

---

For the better part of a decade, Bigelow and Kelleher's group set up shop on the ranch and, with an assortment of paranormal researchers and working scientists who had interests in the paranormal, made observations. They called it Skinwalker Ranch. With a small portable building as a command post, they kept the ranch manned 24 hours a day to record any phenomena with remote cameras, and Knapp reported on any sightings they collected. They never found anything Kelleher would describe as physical evidence of anything, in fact the only real phenomena anyone ever experienced there were occasional cattle mutilations and floating lights. From my read of Knapp's reporting, none of it sounded outside the realm of normal cattle carcass predation and the various types of ghost lights we've discussed here on Skeptoid. Skinwalker Ranch seemed to have little or nothing to do with skinwalkers.

Chasing down the advertising dollar...

edit on 22-7-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
I just know I don't want to bump in to 2 chain smoking dogs in trench coats...

When this mentioned in the video, I'm afraid I stopped watching.

As far as disclosure is concerned, I say bring it on - if there is actually anything to disclose in the first place and even then, if governments do spill, who would beleive them anyway?

I'm afraid I'm pretty sceptical about it all but I'm also open minded; if I ever experienced "something" first hand, perhaps it'd change my mind. But then, that'll never happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Until you have been there, you can't say with such absoluteness that there's nothing to see.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm glad everyone took the time to watch the video. I found it thought provoking and interesting. I agree that almost all the claims made are BS but, some of them Warrant further investigation.

One just never knows

edit on 22-7-2017 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is related somehow but on the opposite side of earth from skinwalker ranch there is an island near Madagascar called Mauritius. I used this site and put in Ballard, Utah and zoomed out a couple of times.

Mauritius has a history of w itchcraft or black magic has been a well-known practice in Mauritius ever since the days of slavery

Paranormal activities in Mauritius include slender man and a monster nicknamed Touni Minuit

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I made an off hand remark in another thread (quoted below):

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: tadaman

I think we would have better chances of partial dimensional shifting due to vacuum decay and quantum cavitation, than we do of travelling through these particle tunnels.

Just saying.

I rehash this statement due to the very real possibility of this happening more often than we would know.

So I'll break this down so that the concept is more digestible:

The vacuum of space isn't a clean vacuum. There are unknown amounts of particles flowing through the "vacuum" of space. These particles create small pockets of mass. Just like when applying plastic wrap to glass, anything that wasn't cleaned off the glass ends up creating a small pocket of air and mass in those areas.

Due to the low pressure (rather than saying a vacuum) of our universe, the possibility of one reality collapsing onto our own is a scientific possibility. If a vacuum decay/collapse has happened we wouldn't know anything has happened unless we were able capture it while it happened. These particles that flow throughout the universe would have created small pockets of the now collapsed or prior universe. This is the idea behind the "Quantum Cavitation Theory" (or QC)

If this theory is correct, then events like mystery spots, ghosts, vanishings, mystery lights, and missed time could very well be events that are caused by the "QC". Areas like Skinwalker Ranch have a geologic layering that allows for these areas of "QC" to pop or move slowly through. If true these areas allow for a longer observable time for these "QC" to happen. Ancient holy sites from many cultures have a similar geological layer of the minerals and with the "QC" it's very possible it's due to them not understanding what's happening, but rather making these area holy out of fear of calling it anything other.

Currently we have a few experiments taking place that might be able to detect when these "QC" pass through, or happen, but if any of these experiments did show that we were getting another now dead reality passing through our reality how would the recording agency report it? What would be the response to this news be by the general population?

It's one thing to say that we are being visited by little green men from wherever, it's a whole other thing to say that randomly you may wake up in a different universe and there is nothing you can do about it. The point of fear would occur through most of the world. Little green men can be reasoned with, fought, or accepted. "QC" happening can't. It's random, it's unstoppable, it's something that for the most part nothing can be done to protect you or anyone from.

***SIDENOTE***

Thanks SLAYER69 for coming back, and bringing with you a great thread.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

When you can't provide evidence of something (and in 2017 that should be impossible) it's easier to say they shapeshift or are invisible, or some other thing to make your lack of evidence sound more plausible.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Heh.....after hearing some of those wild stories I am inclined to agree with your "diagnosis" on this one.

Still....part of me is REALLY tempted to see if I could get experience access with a team and see what all the fuss is about firsthand.

Maybe it was the Triangle UFO and the Chain Smoking Dogs....something about those two accounts just struck me as familiars.

Fun stuff...no matter how crazy it sounds.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A question for the researching types out there.

We've heard about the out of place / time trench coat wearing types before, usually considered to be walk-ins. Anybody ever heard of the dogs talked about in that situation before though? If so, please post some links for further reading. That's something I'm interested in and would like to know more if it exists.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Noncents because: Expanded

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

There you are!!! It's so nice to see your name on here

I have always found this place creepy yet fascinating. I will have to watch this later tonight when I am relaxing in bed. It's a wonder I have the crazy dreams I do when I watch stuff like this before bed.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Egyptian gods maybe? I'm fairly certain that if a small group of clothes wearing intelligent Dogs showed up on TV talking to us about something, some people would be thinking that they are gods (people thinking that the dogs were gods, not people thinking they were gods)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Great to see you on, Slayer.

One of those nights with nothing going on, and fired up a coffee (perhaps a bit 'altered') and then come across this great thread, now involved in this great subject/video.. and nothing but time. Made my night, Thanks!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

A lot of the stories seem to have a "trickster" element to them, from the absolutely terrifying to the more innocuous types of manifestations. The whole area strikes me as a hotbed for the various incarnations of cross cultural Trickster personas.

Regarding Dogs Smoking Cigarettes, it wouldn't surprise me if these are more modern incarnations.

Less severe, more WTF kind of shenanigans.

When I heard about the Trenchcoat Dogs my initial impression was that they were meant to be humorous.

edit on 7/22/17 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar error, now amended

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Thinking about actual aliens right in front of me used to terrify me, but overtime I became desensitized to the feeling. Well played, NWO. Well played.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
I just know I don't want to bump in to 2 chain smoking dogs in trench coats...

When this mentioned in the video, I'm afraid I stopped watching.

As far as disclosure is concerned, I say bring it on - if there is actually anything to disclose in the first place and even then, if governments do spill, who would beleive them anyway?

I'm afraid I'm pretty sceptical about it all but I'm also open minded; if I ever experienced "something" first hand, perhaps it'd change my mind. But then, that'll never happen.

I think what we see in these paranormal events may not be what's really there and somehow our consciousness factors in on what we see. I, like you, find it hard to believe two dogmen in trench coats having a smoke, the same way I doubt aliens come here to examine us, sometimes sexually, and planting and taking babies. But for some reason that is what's reported. I also doubt the testimony of landed craft, with humanoids taking soil samples from back in the 60's and 70's. also almost all ufo's were saucer like and seemed to be made of some sort of metal that reflected sun light. I don't doubt that this is what people are seeing, And as the years have went on what we see has changed.I just think something else is going on and this is what is shown or maybe planted as a memory. I wanna know what the hell is happening, though I'm not even sure who could explain what is truly happening or that anyone really knows with any kind of certainty.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hi There Slayer69 thanks for Posting ,,,

as this isnt the only one there are other Bizzare places in the world of the Super natural ..

Say... like My own Back Yard,
North Country of New York at the Border of Cornwall Ontario & Montreal Quebec
The legends of fame Along the St Lawrence River ( Seaway )

like the of Lake Champlain Monster ,

Champ, the Lake Champlain Monster

The history of Champ the lake monster
Mystery, legend or myth?
www.lakechamplainregion.com...

Tales of the Little People ( Like leprechauns , Brownies , pixies, Faries , ) of Akwesasne
Tales of Hairy & Stone Giants,

The Iroquois (Six Nations Confederacy) of the Northeast -- although they live in close proximity to the eastern Algonkian tribes with their Windigo legends -- view Bigfoot much in the same way the Hopi do, as a messenger from the Creator trying to warn humans to change their ways or face disaster. However, mentioned among Iroquois much more often than Bigfoot are the "little people" who are said to inhabit the Adirondacks mountains. I never heard any first-hand stories among the Iroqouis about encounters with these "little people" -- for that matter, I never heard and first-hand stories in that region about Bigfoot, either -- but the Iroquois pass down stories about hunters who occasionally saw small human-like beings in the Adirondacks (which are not all that far from the Catskills, where Rip Van Winkle was alleged to have met some little bowlers) (and slept for 100 years -HF). Some present-day Iroquois assert that the "little people" are still there, just not seen as often because the Iroquois don't spend as much time hunting up in the mountains as they used to. many Iroquois seem to regard both Bigfoot and the "little people" as spiritual or interdimensional beings who can enter or leave our physical dimension as they please, and choose to whom they present themselves, always for a reason.

www.bfro.net...

and The most Famed other then " Champ "

The Werewolves here in the States , and Loup-garu in Quebec

Loup Garou - Légende du Quebec
www.youtube.com...

Sorry its, in french but shows some good scenes , also old new paper clippings etc

dancing lights in the St Lawrence river.. claims of seeing USOs & UFOS coming out of the Water as legends go here
what people had seen.

UFOs and New York Waterways
www.syracusenewtimes.com...

The part of the Seaway we’re concerned with is the St. Lawrence Seaway portion of the System, which extends from Montreal to the middle of Lake Erie. The New York state portion extends south-westward from the northern tip of St. Lawrence County down the St. Lawrence River across Lake Ontario to mid-Lake Erie, a distance of approximately 373 miles.

The New York counties involved with the St. Lawrence Seaway, accompanied by their UFO sighting numbers, are: Chautauqua, 55; Erie, 352; Niagara, 95; Orleans, 14; Monroe, 236; Wayne, 31; Cayuga, 31; Oswego, 55; Jefferson, 44; and St. Lawrence, 78.

just a little Add to your thread ,

Skin Walkers are everywhere In North America

as for Skin Walker Ranch , I need to follow up more on

ohh yeah
love this Part On Native American legends
In a fictional Super natural Movie called WOLFEN

About
Ghostly Super Intelligent Wolves or too some , Werewolves
Preventing Part of the City
be Taken Over of a New massive Building Site..
on their hunting Grounds

Iroquois Iron Workers In NYC
From The Mohawk Nation from New York and Canada
telling the Story of the Wolfen In a Disclosed Location of a Bar

Wolfen: It's Not Wolves; It's Wolfen.

www.youtube.com...

I would Love a Disclosure !

The best that ive seen was A Nasa Official
Admitting on National TV about these Flying objects in Space
but said they known they are there for a while , but the Objects are not seen to be a threat and
apparently NASA cant catch them ? and he said they dont know who Owns Them.

and that to me is a partial satisfaction of some kind of Disclosure ...

www.youtube.com...

Ohh yeah , Jim Oberg!!

if your around what does this NASA Official actually mean?

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago7203 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago7203 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
After watching the video I want to go camping there and bag me an alien!.
I think there may be some truth in the video but it is surrounded by a lot of bs.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Don't give a # whether the truth kills me. Give it to me, and give it to me now. Ooooohhh noz.. aliens. Harvestes. weirdsness. strannngggess. OMG.

Just f***ing give it to me. I'll die knowing the truth of this reality. Bring it to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I have not watched the video yet so cannot comment on what you are putting across here, a summery of your point would have been good idea. Either way, I always enjoy seeing videos I have yet to see.

In regards to alien life, well I have always said its one of many things. The government may be feeling their ego has slipped because there is a more powerful entity then they are. So when the public ask, its better to pretend everything is under control. As once life is known and if life has been visiting us with more advancements. Then the public is going to ask, can the government destroy it if needed? and the answer to that will most probably be no. I think the government themselves are scarred but want to keep a front. To the public, it would literally have all the febal minded people of this earth freak out that their god, whoever their god is no longer what they thought.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join