It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET disclosure? Are you sure you want to know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A new twist on an older topic. Great video for discussion.Why Skinwalker Ranch is the Most Mysterious Place on Earth [FULL VIDEO]

It's a more in depth revalation of a possible bizarre situation. For those of you who are less than familiar.

Enjoy

Published on Jul 2, 2017
Skinwalker Ranch is hands down one of the most mysterious places on Earth, crossing over into nearly every category of the paranormal world. Native Americans who live near the property advise members to steer clear because, they say, this is the path of the skinwalker, an evil force. The history of the place is intriguing, these Skinwalkers sound like reptilians because they are known to shape shift and use portals to enter and leave our dimension.

For more than fifty years, the bizarre events at a remote Utah ranch have ranged from the perplexing to the wholly terrifying. Vanishing and mutilated cattle. Unidentified Flying Objects. The appearance of huge, otherworldly creatures. Invisible objects emitting magnetic fields with the power to spark a cattle stampede. Flying orbs of light with dazzling maneuverability and lethal consequences. For one family, life on the Skinwalker Ranch had become a life under siege by an unknown enemy or enemies. Nothing else could explain the horrors that surrounded them -- perhaps science could.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Hey! It's you!

Glad to see you are still kicking about and showed up here!

Missed seeing your threads posted here.

Welcome back!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Great to hear from you, Slayer! Glad you're back, and yes....I do want to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Always in for a treat when Slayer posts.

Watching now.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
He's baaaack.

Be back in a couple of hours after I watch the video. [ rubs hands together ]

edit on 21-7-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Am I sure I want to know that extraterrestrials are just other species that have mastered quantum communication and when they spy on us it manifests itself in plasma so it can take on the form of whatever weird thing we experience?

Nah, I think I'll pass.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You have done some of the best OP’s I’ve seen on Ats. Great work!

On the subject, the book I read about Skinwalker ranch wasn’t that spooky, since it seems only the rancher and his family actually seen anything, such as that big wolf.

The researchers, I recall, really didn’t witness much themselves. Maybe I didn't red the best book.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Currently a quarter of the way through the video.
Excellent presentation.

Not sure if I'll have any insights to contribute.....this is my first Skinwalker experience.

Fascinating stuff.
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

When the neurons in the area are spread out like that you just know its better not to make those connections..
Condolences to all those that lost life and limb..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

While skinwalker ranch is indeed infamous, I can think of plenty of other places that hold a lot of mystery and scary # too.

I lived in one of those places for 5 years and will never forget it, although I kind of wish I would forget it! Supernatural and paranormal happenings on a daily basis can become traumatizing.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I will be watching the video, but had to come in and say welcome back Slayer! You have been missed by many!

edit on 21-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You owe me a bottle of 18 year Macallan.

Pay up or I will expose you...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the wolf is fenrir, son of loki

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Great to see you back here doing threads

I remember reading this interesting article a few years ago about this subject

www.veteranstoday.com... jack-heart/

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Very good talk by Knapp at the 2008 Mufon conference in L.A.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Hey! It's you!

Glad to see you are still kicking about and showed up here!

Missed seeing your threads posted here.

Welcome back!

only off topic post, apart from this one off course

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hay Slayer!
Well. Most people would be pretty upset to learn that they are part of an advanced race's balanced breakfast.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'll join the chorus of "missed you" s ...

and great talk re: skinwalker.

It really illustrates a few things I've found over the years.

Like a) there is very likely several "secret space forces" that are responsible for the majority of tech-looking ufo sightings since the 40's.. based on either ancient human or alien tech that's been recovered and kept dark ... and

b) some of the sightings, especially of light (plasma) balls, seem to be something even weirder... like multi-dimensional travelers, powerful beings of energy or the equivalent.

Either way and no matter what, it demonstrates that there is a boatload of science we have yet to glean... as well as indicating our very "reality" is different, somehow, than we commonly perceive.

The notion that some of us aren't ready to know our reality is based on the lowest common denominators, and ultimately paternalistic and elitist.

Let the info fly and once people stop gibbering and screaming, we can get to work and grow the heck up. People are quite resilient and I'm sick of having the class held back because of the dummies.

edit on 7/21/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
A new twist on an older topic. Great video for discussion.Why Skinwalker Ranch is the Most Mysterious Place on Earth [FULL VIDEO]

It's a more in depth revalation of a possible bizarre situation. For those of you who are less than familiar.

Enjoy

Skinwalker Ranch is hands down one of the most mysterious places on Earth, crossing over into nearly every category of the paranormal world. Native Americans who live near the property advise members to steer clear because, they say, this is the path of the skinwalker, an evil force. The history of the place is intriguing, these Skinwalkers sound like reptilians because they are known to shape shift and use portals to enter and leave our dimension.

For more than fifty years, the bizarre events at a remote Utah ranch have ranged from the perplexing to the wholly terrifying. Vanishing and mutilated cattle. Unidentified Flying Objects. The appearance of huge, otherworldly creatures. Invisible objects emitting magnetic fields with the power to spark a cattle stampede. Flying orbs of light with dazzling maneuverability and lethal consequences. For one family, life on the Skinwalker Ranch had become a life under siege by an unknown enemy or enemies. Nothing else could explain the horrors that surrounded them -- perhaps science could.

Thank you so much for putting this up so we could see this, I watched it all and at first expected to stop watching due to being burnt out from so much crap that is out there the last few years.
This though, it held my attention because of George Knapp, while I am not a believer of flying saucers, paranormal, bigfoot, and all of that, he has a way of making you feel as though it 'could be'. After watching I had to actually think to myself that as crazy as all of this stuff sounds at the ranch, there may be something to it all, I mean, if it was a portal of some kind that would explain a LOT, and it actually does make more sense when considered. (This is not the first I have heard of the Skin Walker Ranch, but this was the best stuff I have seen on it)

It's been a long time since I was entertained by this kind of stuff, with the fake videos out there on YouTube I just can't make myself give Secure Team, etc. another hit to line their pockets, so this was very good.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You! I appreciate the time you took in making this thread.
edit on 21-7-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

i will be watching. And yes, along with others, so glad to see you back. Please keep it coming. ATS needs you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join