It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a newbie....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi. I hope I'm doing this correctly. If not then I apologize. I'm new to this site. I happened upon it by researching a question I happened to have, and stumbled in to a forum on what I was researching. But it looks to me that this place covers ALL the topics that I find interesting, i.e. paranormal mostly. So anyway, again I apologize if I did the into incorrectly.

Cheers everyone!

edit on 21-7-2017 by TrancyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
bring your wading boots...sometimes the mud gets deep.
welcome aboard!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrancyT

You did fine. Welcome and enjoy the boards.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrancyT
I happened upon it by researching a question I happened to have

What's your question?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Ah...fresh meat.

You'll like it here especially if you dig anything paranormal. Be a lumberjack, pull up a stump and make yourself a home and always remember never introduce yourself with a dad joke like I just did.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the ATS train of knowledge

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Intros are free form jazz so you can do what you feel is right! Just don't play that one note that summons the devil and you'll be fine!

Enjoy the journey around this place! Glad you made it here!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I lurked here for a couple of years before joining, I don't regret joining and participating at all, but I would advise not just the front page and the new threads. There is a wealth of knowledge,research and information stored here in the archives, if your curious about a topic search it out

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS
There's a treasure trove of threads dealing with all aspects of the paranormal and metaphysical here,if that is your interest you are in for a treat

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrancyT
Hi. I hope I'm doing this correctly. If not then I apologize. I'm new to this site. I happened upon it by researching a question I happened to have, and stumbled in to a forum on what I was researching. But it looks to me that this place covers ALL the topics that I find interesting, i.e. paranormal mostly. So anyway, again I apologize if I did the into incorrectly.

Cheers everyone!

i'm a newbie too haha

top topics

join