It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations of Baltimore officers caught planting drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Press coverage

Ouch talk about being caught red handed in the cookie jar. There's another link to the video but I don't think we are suppose to post it. Looks like the officer did a routine stop. They said the charges were dropped. The prosecution is the one making the allegations.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A cop caught doing that should get 20-LIFE.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Apparently the cops claim they "replaced" drugs they had already found in order to document the evidence. Sounds like total f*cking BS.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I call BS as well. Do your job the correct way and you won't have to come up with some BS excuse as far as "having to document it"

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No you should just make every officer that it is proven guilty of this , released into the general population of most hardcore prisons and it would cease tomorrow

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ahh, say it aint so! a dirty cop planting evidence. Been happening since cops were invented.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Apparently the cops claim they "replaced" drugs they had already found in order to document the evidence. Sounds like total f*cking BS.

Yeah, that is a bullsh*t excuse if I have ever heard one. These cops should be suspended without pay and face criminal charges. They could ruin someone's life with fake charges.
edit on pm77201717America/Chicago21p03pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is unfortunately a rather common practice. They target people and if they cant pin something on them they plant evidence. I recognize the need for law enforcement but the corruption is pretty thick.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just rewatched the body cam video. Did this guy think he could switch the camera off and back on? It appears as if he hit the side of the camera like he wanted to toggle it off before planting, then walks back to the street, hits the camera again, and acts like he is walking back to the area for the first time.

Totally dirty right there.
edit on pm77201717America/Chicago21p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: Damn autocorrect

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Nothing worse than knowing these dirty xxxxxxg cops are back at the station getting out of it on your stash of pot , laughing about it then sending you the bill

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Just rewatched the body cam video. Did this guy think he could switch the camera off and back on?

He did and technically can - from what I read when this story initially broke is that the cameras that department has, save video from 30 seconds prior to them being "turned on" and possibly 30 seconds after they're "turned off".

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sounds like the cops have too much leverage with turning the cams on and off. Maybe they should be triggered by the PD when they are given the call to be turned on(and cannot be turned off while on that call) or similar with how the cop car cameras turn on when they exit the vehicle.
edit on 21-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I think they just plain have too much leverage.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

LMAO..sounds legit, buncha lying filthy scumbags.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

that's one way to get the public's trust.

new topics

top topics

join