It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated Cattle Mystery Solved...???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Most people around here are flip about fringe topics.

They'd benefit from reminding themselves that truth is stranger than fiction and way more interesting.

If you haven't read it, may I recommend Hunt For the Skinwalker by Colm Kelleher and George Knapp. I think you'd find it very interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Bingo...

The true purpose of the thread.. you nailed it. I will admit, I did enjoy the Orca spin on it with the cattle mutilations. A serious 'possible' alien topic but with a bit of not so serious humor added in the way of 'maybe orcas really were doing this to sharks?'.

For me, it was the possible connection to the orca whale that made it so perfect. Some got it, some didn't.

My points:

- Where the Orca really responsible for such precision cuts (not just to the liver, mind you)?
- Any relation to cattle mutilations? (or really just a plausible explanation = Orca)
- If alien involvement (or someone else), why the Orca? Is there something specific to the Orca that is needed? Why on earth Genitals?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Knock knock.
Who is it?
Land Orca.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Silly Wabbits, It's not the Orcas going on land.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Silly Wabbits, It's not the Orcas going on land.

LOL This changes EVERYTHING!

I envision some mad secret war going on between cows, shark and orca. This would make a fantastic story!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join