It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will the new White House press secretary after Sean Spicer??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm hoping its Dave Chapplle.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This sums up the trump administration

Hell i agree with 90% of his policys......but the guy is a #ing idiot and put together a cabnient of imbeciles.....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It has to be this guy.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: carewemust

Nice, she does a good job.

Still winning, love it.

No your not.

Your not winning anything.

Your government is tearing itself apart, its cabnient is full of imbeciles and russian moles and Trump doesnt seem to able to do much except make the US look stupid.

Hell I actually agree with a lot of trumps potential policys, but the man behind them is a moron.

Trump is not a statement is anyway shape or form, he is just a clown posing as president.
What your country needed was a new Theadore Roosevelt, what you got was boo boo the clown.
edit on 21-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

He never expected to win or wanted it in my opinion.
My bet is he will quit and seek asylum in Russia

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yeah there are 3 options I see:

A) he was a plant to try and insure a clinton win.
TPTB wanted hillary but knew she was grotesque and unelectable so they put up a candidate that they thought would be more grotesque and unelectable.......but they made one mistake......they unestimated the stupidity of the American public.

B) putin didn't really want a clinton win and sponsored Trump but never really seriously expect Trump to actually win or want him to as the Trump is a poor choose for a puppet, just sow discord and for #s and giggles and maybe instead force the democrats into voteing in a moderate for forign policy but he made one mistake........he underestimated the stupidity of the American public.

C) the founding fathers really did set up a system where anyone (rich enough) can buy the office of president and that the office of president is won in a far and unbiased election (haha) but thet made one mistake........they underestimated the stupidity of the American public.

One looks at great presidents like Washington Theodore Roosevelt, Einsenhower and Lincon (unless your for the south then screw that skinny bastard) and then look at Trump........ Trump is not even worthy to wipe there arses and he knows it.
edit on 22-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

option 4... you may in fact be crazy.

its a joke BTW. You can laugh

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

option 4... you may in fact be crazy.

its a joke BTW. You can laugh

No that is a fact though i prefer insane.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I think option five...I didn't wake from my induced coma and it is all a odd dream.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: carewemust

Nice, she does a good job.

Still winning, love it.

No your not.

Your not winning anything.

Your government is tearing itself apart, its cabnient is full of imbeciles and russian moles and Trump doesnt seem to able to do much except make the US look stupid.

Hell I actually agree with a lot of trumps potential policys, but the man behind them is a moron.

Trump is not a statement is anyway shape or form, he is just a clown posing as president.
What your country needed was a new Theadore Roosevelt, what you got was boo boo the clown.
No ewok, not this time. You've had a clear b8as agaisnt our President, playing devils advocate doesn't work here.

Focus on your own issues in your country, like the muslim takeover and your economy going to crap because of Brexit.

A six month shake up isn't doom and gloom. Yes, we're still winning, I'm sorry that word triggers you and required a lenghty post on why you decided on a pacifier instead of a beer.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yeah there are 3 options I see:

A) he was a plant to try and insure a clinton win.
TPTB wanted hillary but knew she was grotesque and unelectable so they put up a candidate that they thought would be more grotesque and unelectable.......but they made one mistake......they unestimated the stupidity of the American public.

B) putin didn't really want a clinton win and sponsored Trump but never really seriously expect Trump to actually win or want him to as the Trump is a poor choose for a puppet, just sow discord and for #s and giggles and maybe instead force the democrats into voteing in a moderate for forign policy but he made one mistake........he underestimated the stupidity of the American public.

C) the founding fathers really did set up a system where anyone (rich enough) can buy the office of president and that the office of president is won in a far and unbiased election (haha) but thet made one mistake........they underestimated the stupidity of the American public.

One looks at great presidents like Washington Theodore Roosevelt, Einsenhower and Lincon (unless your for the south then screw that skinny bastard) and then look at Trump........ Trump is not even worthy to wipe there arses and he knows it.
None of those options. If this is your views, let me stop you there because you're clearly an idiot.

No plant, No putin, just an election.

Again, focus on your failing countrys decline of its cultural rape by the new raving hot ideology, fresh from the EU.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Focus on your own issues in your country, like the muslim takeover

HAHA!!!

whats funny is that you actually believe that.

Go on, mods, just loosen the T&C's for a few minutes so I can have some fun with this guy... please!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Focus on your own issues in your country, like the muslim takeover

HAHA!!!

whats funny is that you actually believe that.

Go on, mods, just loosen the T&C's for a few minutes so I can have some fun with this guy... please!!!
Why wait for the mods? be my guest πŸ˜„

Sucks to hear the truth and now rabid damage control? lol

So small of a man, be quiet before an immigrant puts you in your place, lol...or I will 😎
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: hehe

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Why wait for the mods? be my guest πŸ˜„

You really are not worth me putting my membership at risk

So small of a man, be quiet before an immigrant puts you in your place, lol...or I will 😎

I seem to remember the last time you threatened to "put me in my place" we pretty much decided that although you could try you would probably end up on your back because like most Walter-mitty types your all talk.

Talk is cheap my friend to those of us who have walked the walk.

But go on threaten me again....threaten me all you like and tell me what a bad ass you are, how bad you are going to hurt me with your straw arms and your chuck Noris moves.

Watch me tremble in fear at your empty words, Walter, and your even emptier threats.
edit on 22-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

lol ah so you got nothing? cool, bark and no bite gotcha!

So, this is what it means to be socially castrated by immigrant men, wow, I feel for you, sucks brother.

Here, "Bless this deluded and blind man, Please show it the way to salvation, god bless ahmen", Thats for you brother, may god be with you and you migrant issues, lord wishes I can go over there and help you, immigrants scare easy at the sight of large men, so I can help you πŸ€—
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: hehehe

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

immigrants scare easy at the sight of large men, so I can help you

Actually Walter, by that logic with about 35% of your population being Obease your not the only one who could help us out

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Don't bite dude the only people who talk smack like that obviously are tiny men with tiny hands.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I thought that was quite witty.....

Sorry I know what you mean but when I see comments now at that special level of stupid were people start to believe that the UK is being over run with Muslims or some other nonsense I just default to taking the piss.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You cant fix stupid.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You cant fix stupid.

but you can laugh about it!

new topics

top topics