It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Mar-a-Lago To Hire Foreign Staff Because America's Not Qualified

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Rand Paul explains

He didn't explain sh*t. He talked about Trade and Taxes and avoided the entire question.

This isn't about buying a 7 dollar shirt or lowering taxes on Corporations. It's about bringing in foreign workers on visas which are only supposed to be used to fill positions which Americans are unable to fill. Don't tell me there are no Americans who know how to clean up a room or serve food.

Trump is a hypocrite and a liar with is whole "Buy American, Hire American" BS. Trump seems to avoid helping Americans whenever possible.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The truth is they want people who will work overtime for nothing...Do chores outside of their prescribed work, and all that usually means workers outside of the American experience.

Trump has publicly said, and written down in his published books, that the worst people to hire are the "good employees".

He defines 3 types of employees

1) bad employees
2) good employees
3) great employees

Then, he explains what each category means to him. He's happy hiring "bad" and "great" employees. The bad employee isn't pulling his weight, and because he isn't performing on his job, he is easy to fire, so Trump doesn't mind hiring these folks, because as soon as they screw up, they're out.

The great employee is the one that bends over backwards for the company, puts in overtime without a fuss, and gives it his all, always trying to do his best, and to impress his boss. Trump says these are the best people to have on staff, and he likes to keep these people around.

The trouble, Trump says, is the "good employees". They do "just enough" to claim that they did their work, so you can't fire them for cause, because you can't find any fault with them. But, they don't do any more than what is necessary to keep their jobs. They come in on time, and go home on the clock, and never put in overtime, nor work any harder than their job description says. They work to the letter of the contract, and no more. These people are the worst, according to Trump, because there's nothing he can do to improve the situation. Can't threaten to fire, because they'll take legal action and win, can't motivate them, because they would mean paying them more money.

Hence, in the interview, Trump tries very hard to "weed out" the "good employees", before he makes the mistake of hiring one of these "leaches" on his staff.

That's the official Donald Trump way to run a successful business.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

In other words Trump is the leach who isn't happy unless he gets more than what he's entitled to get. He's not happy getting exactly what he's supposed to get. He's only happy when he gets to exploit someone else.

Now who's all about free stuff??

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"America First", they chant because Trump said it and they mean it, well until Trump goes out of his way to hire foreigners or make his and his families merchandise in other countries.

It amazes me what his voters let him get away with. They should be all over him, talking about turning his back on American workers..etc but nope.

edit on 23-7-2017 by justagod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: justagod

It's because many of his voters just want him to hurt others. They aren't really interested in fixing anything or helping America. They just want some form of retribution for their perceived injustices which they think are unfair and want to blame on others.

They've been convinced that they were being persecuted and now want revenge against whomever they feel is to blame.

They are willing to cut off their own noses to spite their face. In other words, they're fine with Destroying America if they can't have the America they want. No compromise, no sharing. They want it the way they want it with them at that top or they're going to try and kill it for everyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's because many of his voters just want him to hurt others. They aren't really interested in fixing anything or helping America. They just want some form of retribution for their perceived injustices which they think are unfair and want to blame on others.

They've been convinced that they were being persecuted and now want revenge against whomever they feel is to blame.

They are willing to cut off their own noses to spite their face. In other words, they're fine with Destroying America if they can't have the America they want. No compromise, no sharing. They want it the way they want it with them at that top or they're going to try and kill it for everyone.

I find their loyalty mindset to be cultish and creepy.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ummmm Ya. You could say that.

Although I'm sure some of them you see around the internet making public statements or posts online are also just operatives too. They're doing it for other reasons and are simply loyal to their own agendas.

But the fact that he still has any support at all still shocks me. It actually makes me feel ashamed sometimes when I see my fellow Americans support some of the things they do that hurt not only other Americans but themselves included.

Some of the Religious Organizations and talking heads also make me ashamed that we're of the same species sometimes for the length they'll go to excuse his behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join