It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Making this About Clinton.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Clinton is a criminal and should be in jail. She and Obama got a fee pass for their corrupt activities, while the media/propaganda machine ridicules Trump 24/7. There are several ATS posts that list Obama/Clinton many crimes. In the end, Trump may also be a criminal, but he won't have the media covering up his crimes.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course Hillary is still a relevant discussion point - not only is she still politically active in her so called resistance, but she serves as a perfect example of left wing hypocrisy.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, his actions, or what is going on around him.

As such she will continue to be a reference point to call out the ridiculous propaganda being spouted by liberals. When the hypocrisy ends then no comparisons are required.

So you will continue to deflect. Ya, I understand that.

You have no better argument to provide for us.

The continued attempts by liberals to control what others talk about is just a continuation of the failed tactics that have been so utterly rejected in election after election. You need a new game plan. Your current one is failing miserably.

Again, you are just making things up out of thin air. No one is trying to control what others are talking about. What the OP and others have said is you guys would be better served if you actually talked about the topics instead of being intellectually lazy and dishonest by screaming "but Hillary" at every opportunity.

It's very childish and illogical.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL - half of Trumps campaign was based around 'crooked Hillary' and airing all her dirty laundry. In the lead up to 2016 she was embroiled in Benghazi then her private server then shafting Bernie then disappearing for 280 days only showing herself to rehearsed pre-approved Ellen slop + some questionable green-screen time all wrapped in 30 years of dodgy.

She will get bought up when it suits the argument to do so - which is often because she's done that much sh!t that any time someone has done something bad - she or puffin-billy have done worse. Some call it deflection, others call it putting things into proper perspective.

Hillary won't go away - even the DNC don't want her anymore, she's literally a political pariah from the publics perspective but she just keeps showing up on TV adding people and objects to her blame-fest list.

face it - she's a walking (sometimes stumbling) conspiracy - and I didn't even mention all the dead people or her epic fashion failure.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There are definitive reasons WHY she is still relevant and they are because she either keeps herself in the news with resistance speeches or is tied to every single scandal in DC right now.

Really? Even Pee-Pee gate?
She was in the meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr., and the yet to be disclosed 2000 other people?
She had a one-hour meeting with Putin, with no one else around except a Russian translator?
She is the reason all of Trump's folks are resigning?
Ad Nausium.....

Hmmm...maybe REAL scandals...Pee-Pee Gate....seriously?

Not in that meeting, but directly tied to Natalia and the Magnitsky Bill.

Please...you say to stop listening to MSM....they were at a dinner with many other leaders....not a private meeting or even scheduled. That story is typical crap reporting to get a hit piece with no real story.

Trump's folks aren't all resigning....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

Actually, yes. I do have direct access to many federal government resources, sources, data systems, reports, etc.

In Canada? LOL!
2nd

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: underpass61
The DNC made this "about Clinton" the day they shoehorned her into the nomination. The most vile career criminal/politician on the planet. You may believe Trump to be a career criminal, but he's NOT a politician which makes him 50% better than her. So there.

The election made her irrelevant once again.

Continually bringing her up in regards to Trump seems like desperately holding on to cherished scapegoats that people are afraid to let go of.

Blame shifting and finger pointing is the liberals stock in trade. What have you been doing ever since Trump and the Russians allegedly rigged an (according to our infallible President Obama) unriggable election? Cherished scapegoats? Like Putin? I'm not afraid to let go if you're not. All the left has to do is admit to themselves that they LOST, and move on. I'm rooting for you

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The DNC made this "about Clinton" the day they shoehorned her into the nomination. The most vile career criminal/politician on the planet. You may believe Trump to be a career criminal, but he's NOT a politician which makes him 50% better than her. So there.

Continually bringing her up in regards to Trump seems like desperately holding on to cherished scapegoats that people are afraid to let go of.

Blame shifting and finger pointing is the liberals stock in trade. What have you been doing ever since Trump and the Russians allegedly rigged an (according to our infallible President Obama) unriggable election? Cherished scapegoats? Like Putin? I'm not afraid to let go if you're not. All the left has to do is admit to themselves that they LOST, and move on. I'm rooting for you

And yet the right hasn't moved on yet. I'm rooting for you as well to forget about diaper wearing old hag and move on.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Blame shifting and finger pointing is the liberals stock in trade.

Bull#. Finger-pointing and such is a human trait. All sorts of people do it. In fact, those that complain about Hillary in a thread about Trump are trying to shift blame. We cannot have a decent discussion when people say such silly things out of political partisanship.

What have you been doing ever since Trump and the Russians allegedly rigged an (according to our infallible President Obama) unriggable election? Cherished scapegoats?

I haven't been pushing blame on to Hillary or anyone else. That's on Trump and his team.

All the left has to do is admit to themselves that they LOST, and move on. I'm rooting for you

Perhaps you mean the Democrats. They lost. I may be a Leftists but I was not a supporter of theirs and I have nothing to admit.

Perhaps you need to find a more mature way to approach these issues. Right now it seems more like a kindergarten than an adult forum.
edit on 21-7-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Clinton is a criminal and should be in jail. She and Obama got a fee pass for their corrupt activities, while the media/propaganda machine ridicules Trump 24/7. There are several ATS posts that list Obama/Clinton many crimes. In the end, Trump may also be a criminal, but he won't have the media covering up his crimes.

It's true. Most of the appeals to Hillary are to point out the hypocrisy of the media and establishment class, and to cast doubt on the public outrage at Trump, which was suspiciously missing when other candidates and politicians were doing the exact same things.

edit on 21-7-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The truth is that it Clinton no longer matters,

So we'll just pretend that the body count of 100 + doesn't matter, whats a life after all.
Can you provide conclusive evidence for all 100?
edit on 21-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

OMG,can one person just talk about trump with out bringing other politician in the conversation.You all are really hard headed!
edit on 21-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Blame shifting and finger pointing is the liberals stock in trade.

Bull#. Finger-pointing and such is a human trait. All sorts of people do it. In fact, those that complain about Hillary in a thread about Trump are trying to shift blame. We cannot have a decent discussion when people say such silly things out of political partisanship.

What have you been doing ever since Trump and the Russians allegedly rigged an (according to our infallible President Obama) unriggable election? Cherished scapegoats?

I haven't been pushing blame on to Hillary or anyone else. That's on Trump and his team.

All the left has to do is admit to themselves that they LOST, and move on. I'm rooting for you

Perhaps you mean the Democrats. They lost. I may be a Leftists but I was not a supporter of theirs and I have nothing to admit.

Well geez, I was under the impression that the OP was referring to Trump supporters in general, not just me in particular. My response to your comment was directed at liberals in general, not only you, since I assumed that you were doing the same.

Perhaps you need to find a more mature way to approach these issues. Right now it seems more like a kindergarten than an adult forum.

I'll get right on that, thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

And yet the right hasn't moved on yet. I'm rooting for you as well to forget about diaper wearing old hag and move on.

Thanks D.A.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is something that I feel has to be said.

Trump is the most polarising politician in living memory, most of us thought that it cold never have gotten worse than George. W. Bush but the people of America have proven the rest of us wrong by electing the embodiment of the elite, Donald. J. Trump to the highest office.

Now with this I must confess comes invigorating political discussion and debate that is slowly becoming a guilty pleasure of mine. As much as I may disagree with Trump and his supporters, I really do find myself enjoying the thrill of the debate. That said however there is something that I find tremendously annoying.

Its these simple words.

“What about Clinton”

They come about in some variation in just about every debate had about Trump and his antics. During the election cycle leading up to election of last year the comparison between the two political figures was fair and just. There was a choice (a word I use loosely) to be had, Trump or Clinton, that is what the debate was essentially about. However that debate has now passed, the debate of Trump vs Clinton is over, Trump won it.

As such then it is becoming very annoying when in the course of debate the issue of Clinton is brought up. The Clintons are not in the oval office, Trump is, it is Trump how now faces the scrutiny that comes with sitting at that table, not the Clintons.

Trump is not infallible, he is human, he has and he will make mistakes, he will make misjudgements and we all know that he has a almost unique propensity to make frankly stupid comments. Yet the response to all of his flaws from his supporters is “ahhh but what about Clintons?”, “What about the Clintons links to Russia?”, “What about Clintons emails?”, “would you rather have Clinton?” And so it goes on and on….. what about Clinton?

The truth is that it Clinton no longer matters, the entire political dynasty of the Clintons is now over. Trump destroyed them. Yet the only ones strangely who keep the Clintons relevant and current are actually Trump supporters who are still obsessed with comparing them to Trump.

Trumps actions and the actions of the Clintons are two separate issues, Trumps collusion with the Russians for example is a separate issue from Hilary’s piss poor handling of her emails. It detracts from the debate, trying to turn a debate about Trump into a debate about Clinton as this point is just deflection. On every debate about Trumps dealings with the Russians I can almost guarantee that there are a few who will utter the name “Clinton” in a attempt to turn the debate away from Trump and onto her and her husband.

If you truly support Trump and want to fight his corner then that is fine, but when you are doing this by turning everything into Clinton issue you are not actually doing anything to defend Trump only taking attention away from him for a fleeting moment. There are some very serious questions and debates to be had about Trumps dealings with the Russians, starting to ask off-topic questions of the Clintons during these debates only shows weakness in your arguments. It demonstrates that your on the ropes so you defect the blows by trying to make the issue Clinton.

There is one final annoyance in all of this.

Being anti-trump does not make one pro-Hilary, it does not even make someone a Democrat supporter or a leftist liberal.

I guess the whole point I am trying to make is that Trump supporters need to actually start engaging in the debates about Trump and stop distracting by trying to turn everything into a discussion about Clinton or left vs right and dismissing anything they don't like as fake news.

The issue is Trump, not Clinton

Seems like you miss the point entirely. Clinton only matters because she's a reflection of liberal values. Did liberals care about any number of the great number of things Hillary did that are illegal? No. Do liberals get upset that Trump is simply accused of doing a miniscule fraction of what she's proven to have done? Yes. She matters because it points out liberal hypocrisy. I'm not sure how a reasonable mind would fail to understand that.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh, ya got me!
Except you didn't, you just did another straw man, projecting your obsession onto me.
So I quote Maddow? How does that make me a supporter?

And if you read the post you will see that I am making a joke at her expense.

I think some one needs a nap. Or a nappy...

edit on 21-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Trump is the most polarising politician in living memory, most of us thought that it cold never have gotten worse than George. W. Bush but the people of America have proven the rest of us wrong by electing the embodiment of the elite, Donald. J. Trump to the highest office.

Now with this I must confess comes invigorating political discussion and debate that is slowly becoming a guilty pleasure of mine. As much as I may disagree with Trump and his supporters, I really do find myself enjoying the thrill of the debate. That said however there is something that I find tremendously annoying.

Its these simple words.

“What about Clinton”

They come about in some variation in just about every debate had about Trump and his antics. During the election cycle leading up to election of last year the comparison between the two political figures was fair and just. There was a choice (a word I use loosely) to be had, Trump or Clinton, that is what the debate was essentially about. However that debate has now passed, the debate of Trump vs Clinton is over, Trump won it.

As such then it is becoming very annoying when in the course of debate the issue of Clinton is brought up. The Clintons are not in the oval office, Trump is, it is Trump how now faces the scrutiny that comes with sitting at that table, not the Clintons.

Trump is not infallible, he is human, he has and he will make mistakes, he will make misjudgements and we all know that he has a almost unique propensity to make frankly stupid comments. Yet the response to all of his flaws from his supporters is “ahhh but what about Clintons?”, “What about the Clintons links to Russia?”, “What about Clintons emails?”, “would you rather have Clinton?” And so it goes on and on….. what about Clinton?

The truth is that it Clinton no longer matters, the entire political dynasty of the Clintons is now over. Trump destroyed them. Yet the only ones strangely who keep the Clintons relevant and current are actually Trump supporters who are still obsessed with comparing them to Trump.

Trumps actions and the actions of the Clintons are two separate issues, Trumps collusion with the Russians for example is a separate issue from Hilary’s piss poor handling of her emails. It detracts from the debate, trying to turn a debate about Trump into a debate about Clinton as this point is just deflection. On every debate about Trumps dealings with the Russians I can almost guarantee that there are a few who will utter the name “Clinton” in a attempt to turn the debate away from Trump and onto her and her husband.

If you truly support Trump and want to fight his corner then that is fine, but when you are doing this by turning everything into Clinton issue you are not actually doing anything to defend Trump only taking attention away from him for a fleeting moment. There are some very serious questions and debates to be had about Trumps dealings with the Russians, starting to ask off-topic questions of the Clintons during these debates only shows weakness in your arguments. It demonstrates that your on the ropes so you defect the blows by trying to make the issue Clinton.

Being anti-trump does not make one pro-Hilary, it does not even make someone a Democrat supporter or a leftist liberal.

I guess the whole point I am trying to make is that Trump supporters need to actually start engaging in the debates about Trump and stop distracting by trying to turn everything into a discussion about Clinton or left vs right and dismissing anything they don't like as fake news.

Seems like you miss the point entirely. Clinton only matters because she's a reflection of liberal values. Did liberals care about any number of the great number of things Hillary did that are illegal? No. Do liberals get upset that Trump is simply accused of doing a miniscule fraction of what she's proven to have done? Yes. She matters because it points out liberal hypocrisy. I'm not sure how a reasonable mind would fail to understand that.

So we should stop discussing Trump's shortcomings and instead focus on Hillary, who, as you should know by now, lost and isn't a president?

edit on 7/21/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Of course Hillary is still a relevant discussion point - not only is she still politically active in her so called resistance, but she serves as a perfect example of left wing hypocrisy.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, his actions, or what is going on around him.

As such she will continue to be a reference point to call out the ridiculous propaganda being spouted by liberals. When the hypocrisy ends then no comparisons are required.

So you will continue to deflect. Ya, I understand that.

You have no better argument to provide for us.

The continued attempts by liberals to control what others talk about is just a continuation of the failed tactics that have been so utterly rejected in election after election. You need a new game plan. Your current one is failing miserably.

Again, you are just making things up out of thin air. No one is trying to control what others are talking about. What the OP and others have said is you guys would be better served if you actually talked about the topics instead of being intellectually lazy and dishonest by screaming "but Hillary" at every opportunity.

It's very childish and illogical.

I've already explained why it does in fact have a lot to do with Trump. When radical leftists try to smear Trump with innuendo and conclusions based on zero evidence, asking where their outrage was at much worse and more provable Clinton transgressions serves to highlight the hypocrisy of the left - who invariably can not justify their double standards - hence the kind of "Stop making this about Clinton" thread we see here. You don't like the comparisons, I get that, because you can't address why the double standard exists.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Ok so, just for some balance...Obama destroyed the Bush dynasty yet he and all of his and Hillary's minions blamed and pointed their fingers at him for years rather than taking responsibility for the economy, Iraq, Syria...lord the list is long...so I fail to see how your well written op is a relevant comparison.

Uh the economy recovered very well under Obama after exploding during George W. Bush's term. It took awhile, as such recoveries are apt to do, but things were certainly better by the end of Obama's term.

Did you forget that the Financial Crisis of 2007-2008 was before Obama?
Perhaps you forgot the so-called Great Recession ended the summer of 2009 in the U.S.?

And you seem to forget that it all started after Dems took congress in 2006. Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac are at Barney Frank's bloody feet.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: bender151

Its these simple words.

“What about Clinton”

So we should stop discussing Trump's shortcomings and instead focus on Hillary, who, as you should know by now, lost and isn't a president?

No, you should address Trump's short comings in a logical, measured and hysteria free way - at least if you want to engage in a serious discussion.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueJacket

The Op and others have been beating the leave Hillary alone drum within a month of Trumps win. Solely an observation.

ITS NOT ABOUT HILLARY!!!!

Don't you get it, most of us actually hate her almost as much as we hate Trump.

Feel free to bash her all you want, fine by me.

Whats pissing me off is how Hillary is being used for deflection rather than you lot directly addressing the issues at hand. its on almost every thread, the Hillary deflection.

Don't you get it? Hillary, by dent of being "protected" and "preordained", created new precedent. Stop being distracted by the media telling you to be distracted by Trump.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join