It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Making this About Clinton.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am perfectly on topic - unless you think we should take the thread as a directive and comply, responding with agreement. I reject your premise of deflection.

The OP and topic is not about the motives of other members. The topic is deflecting from discussions about Trump using Hillary, etc.

So it is deflection.

..and yes, the hypocrisy of the attacks on Trump will be highlighted with examples where it didn't seem to matter before. At least you seem clear on that.

Again, I know. That is how you have chosen to deflect. Instead of addressing the actual criticisms made against Trump, you want to make the other member the topic.

You are proving the OP's point.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Plenty of Trump's flaws have been highlighted, by Trump supporters

Cool so if that is so true care to link to your threads calling him out for his flaws???

I devoted an entire thread to the topic for Trump supporters to list their complaints about him - and contributed a few of my own concerns.

I have also said on more than one occasion that I really don't like the guy.

You might want to contribute - and see if you have the 'political maturity' to apply the rules.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So we're only allowed to criticize politicians you don't like. Right.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
So we're only allowed to criticize politicians you don't like. Right.

Not what I am saying in anyway!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I am perfectly on topic - unless you think we should take the thread as a directive and comply, responding with agreement. I reject your premise of deflection.

The OP and topic is not about the motives of other members. The topic is deflecting from discussions about Trump using Hillary, etc.

So it is deflection.

..and yes, the hypocrisy of the attacks on Trump will be highlighted with examples where it didn't seem to matter before. At least you seem clear on that.

Again, I know. That is how you have chosen to deflect. Instead of addressing the actual criticisms made against Trump, you want to make the other member the topic.

You are proving the OP's point.

Rejected.

Poor logic on your part too. How can a thread about deflecting from discussions relating to Trump using Hillary not play to the motives of other posters?

As for the OP's point, I am not proving it, I am dismissing it and denying the request.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You call that criticising him?!?!

That is a childish name one thing you and and one thing you don't like type of thread not what I am talking about.

But whatever, this is now totally off topic and you have again proven how rather than address the issue at hand trump supporters will just distract.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You call that criticising him?!?!

That is a childish name one thing you and and one thing you don't like type of thread not what I am talking about.

But whatever, this is now totally off topic and you have again proven how rather than address the issue at hand trump supporters will just distract.

Ah, so you want to set the rules for what constitutes criticism too? I see. Quite the controlling personality you have going on there.

What exactly is the issue at hand? You asked us to "stop making this about Hillary." I refused and have told you why.
I disagree with your reasoning of why it happens and I don't believe your motive for your request.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Poor logic on your part too. How can a thread about deflecting from discussions relating to Trump using Hillary not play to the motives of other posters?

It would only apply if you were talking about the motives of the ones doing the deflecting. That is not how you are approaching the issue. You are using the motives of others as the deflection itself.

As for the OP's point, I am not proving it, I am dismissing it and denying the request.

Deny it all you want. You are doing exactly what the OP stated.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You know a the thread was not about Trump being polarising, which he is. He might not be on ATS but for the rest of the world he is very polarising.

However the thread isn't about that, the idea behind the thread is about people using Hilary to deflect and distract from Trump.

It seems he had an extremely successful world tour. Can you give 1 or 2 examples of this world polarizing? Even the new French President forced his way through other world leaders to stand next to Trump for a group picture. Lets see, Middle East; better, Isrial; better, South Americas; better, Far east; better...other than trade agreements with a few countries like Mexico and China that he sees America is getting screwed in them what do you have?

The problem is that Trump is being attacked for basically all the same things or far less of what Obama, Holder, Clinton etc did for a long time. Then it all was OK for them, but today the left is screaming impeachment. You see that is the problem, it is not just Hillary, it is all that the Obama administration did unchecked that was wrong, illegal or severely poorly done for 8 years with a free ride the whole time. Trump who was not even in the Office day one was truly under a witch hunt since even now there is still nothing, but the hunt goes on, doesn't it.

edit on 21-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It would only apply if you were talking about the motives of the ones doing the deflecting. That is not how you are approaching the issue. You are using the motives of others as the deflection itself.

Deny it all you want. You are doing exactly what the OP stated.

I have already talked about the motives of why people bring up Hillary on more than one occasion in this thread.
You seem to be having trouble - again. I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson by now.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You know a the thread was not about Trump being polarising, which he is. He might not be on ATS but for the rest of the world he is very polarising.

However the thread isn't about that, the idea behind the thread is about people using Hilary to deflect and distract from Trump.

The problem is that Trump is being attacked for basically all the same things or far less of what Obama, Holder, Clinton etc did for a long time. Then it all was OK for them, but today the left is screaming impeachment. You see that is the problem, it is not just Hillary, it is all that the Obama administration did unchecked that was wrong, illegal or severely poorly done for 8 years with a free ride the whole time. Trump who was not even in the Office day one was truly under a witch hunt since even now there is still nothing, but the hunt goes on, doesn't it.

Careful, you are in danger of being 'politically mature' with sensible (and I must say obvious) comments like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Dude on every single thread you take the pro-trump line and argue the opposite of any criticism against him.

I do not expect you to agree don't worry.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Dude on every single thread you take the pro-trump line and argue the opposite of any criticism against him.

I think you might find - if you really sought to understand - that my positions are anti-propaganda and anti-media-smearing. That the majority of attack threads on Trump have been met with cynicism on my part is wholly down to the fact that the majority of threads are garbage rehashes of MSM BS with a plethora of 1+1=5 arguments in order to conclude some horrible crime...all based on zero evidence.

I actually write very few threads lauding Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You know if everyone on the left would just let this play out for a few years to see where this all goes like we typically have done with every other President then we can all say whether he was successful or not. It is not that everyone is pro-Trump as much as anti radical left, and the radical left is huge today, thanks to Obama. They want to do everything they can to force him to fail so they can then say HE FAILED, instead of supporting him and the country to succeed.

It is all a 2020 political move, screw the country as long as the left wins 2020...lol GIVE ME A BREAK!

edit on 21-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You know if everyone on the left would just let this play out for a few years to see where this all goes like we typically have done with every other President then we can all say whether he was successful or not. It is not that everyone is pro-Trump as much as anti radical left, and the radical left is huge today, thanks to Obama. They want to do everything they can to force him to fail so they can then say HE FAILED, instead of supporting him and the country to succeed.

It is all a 2020 political move, screw the country as long as the left wins 2020...lol GIVE ME A BREAK!

Bingo.... and they have become so radicalised that they are now dedicating their entire effort and resources to smearing, sensationalising, lying to try and undo an election result.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wished ATS wasn't so wussy, cause I would call you the pompass arse that you are......and the thing is YOU wear it so well. From hence fourth ( Britishy sounding huh? ) I OYM1262 will never open nor comment on any thread that othersideofthecoin authored.. My promise as a gentleman.a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Greven

From someone living it ... the economy has not recovered. It has limped along.

From your point of view. I never had a problem even during the great recession. If fact, I moved my money into bonds and waited till the stocks bottomed out. Then got back in. Made a 30% net profit on my 401K, which is quite large at my age.

I will say this for Trump's stock market, it has been great for me. How about everyone else - how did your 401Ks do in the last 6 months?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Like Jello there's always room for Clinton:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I wished ATS wasn't so wussy...

I agree hehe

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't see it as deflection. I see it as pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. The same group of people that slams Trump for every little thing he does or says, doesn't have the slightest issue with the things Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Holder, etc have done and in some cases still doing.

Trump could sneeze and the left would blame Russian collusion on it and scream for impeachment. Corruption on the left is A-ok.

As long as the left continues to turn a blind eye to the actions of this last administration we will continue to point out the blatent hypocrisy of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join