It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Making this About Clinton.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That right there is proof you got triggered, lol, you said something and then you deleted it because you saw the truth in yourself

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

What I originally said was:

LOL.

I actually find that funny. Well done.

Don't get too ahead of yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

My apologies after years of studying people some things become predictable, once in a while I'm wrong, but not often.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Glad to see a comment from you...I feel like it's been a while...

(And, also, I agree with you...but I usually do!)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

#1) its fun to make fun of Hillary's loss, because she's a high profile criminal, and was so smug, just knowing she would win.

#2) Obama was the most divisive. BLM grew under his reign, all of the entitled snowflakes going to rally's of peace, and then burning cars, and throwing signs through storefront windows, started under Obama's reign, as did ISIS after he got caught funding them, and dropping provisions off in areas that they had control of in Iraq/Afghanistan. We know Hillary will never amount to anything more than a nuisance, but it's just sinful pleasure to bathe in her tears.....and I believe that she eats babies. Not 100% on that one, probably 98% sure though.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton unleashed a war campaign on Egypt, Libya & Syria. Your pathetic post to try to soften what this war criminal did is nothing short of an attempt by an independent fake news apologist to spread more left wing fake news propaganda.

Good day! ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

[Quote]The issue is Trump, not Clinton. I think that's ultimately the point behind those kinds of deflections. "Trump did this? Oh well, at least he's not Clinton."

It's like Clinton is in the process of becoming an adjective like "machiavellian". Soon we will use that term to knock Trump.

"Ugh! Trump is totally clintony this year!"

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
To me it's the fact that these low IQ Libs start spouting off minor things the President says and does like "he's a meany" when they know full well the people who they support are the most openly corrupt, vile, evil, disgusting excuses for 'leaders' since the nazi party.

I mean, "President Trump wants to properly vet islamic refugees and immigrants in case there are potential terrorists among them, and that's racist", how thick can you be?

Hillary Clinton is as bad as any muslim politician, OPENLY corrupt.

But, leftists applaud her for smashing cellphones with hammers and bleaching hard drives of computers and yet if that was the President doing it, they'd be burning their own neighbourhoods to the ground and attacking 'white people'

And this "we hate rich white one percenters" while voting for Clinton

I think it's an IQ thing

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

the left needs to stop bitching about trump, its their fault why trump was elected.

clinton not only matched and out scandaled trump on just about every issue but they actually had to cheat to get her to win her own party nomination. the left couldnt have forced a worse candidate on the people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25731America/ChicagoFri, 21 Jul 2017 22:25:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It's called deflection. When they find it hard to explain all the evidence and what it means for America, they try to sway your attention to another topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Clinton is a criminal and should be in jail. She and Obama got a fee pass for their corrupt activities, while the media/propaganda machine ridicules Trump 24/7. There are several ATS posts that list Obama/Clinton many crimes. In the end, Trump may also be a criminal, but he won't have the media covering up his crimes.

And.. that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, his behavior or his policies. Which was the point of the OP.. which is being ignored, as people ironically deflect from the OP to do exactly what he was talking about. Which is honestly, pretty damned hilarious.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

clinton not only matched and out scandaled trump on just about every issue but they actually had to cheat to get her to win her own party nomination. the left couldnt have forced a worse candidate on the people.

More like forced a dead candidate, not even a CIA state-of-the-art projection system with a pre-recorded Hologram could defeat Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Life has become very busy and hectic. Job + new relationship + visiting family. I'm hardly ever on anymore sadly.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What's a Clinton? I'm pretty sure my family is at war, with that Clan. .. I know,.. it sounds "barbarian" to "educated" folk. But it's really that simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Clinton's made it about them. It's not rocket science.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Ok so, just for some balance...Obama destroyed the Bush dynasty yet he and all of his and Hillary's minions blamed and pointed their fingers at him for years rather than taking responsibility for the economy, Iraq, Syria...lord the list is long...so I fail to see how your well written op is a relevant comparison.

Again its deflection.

You have just basically replaced Hillary with Obama now.

I just find this extremely frustrating, Trump is the one who is being debated, he is the focus, stop deflecting by trying to make it about other political figures.

By all means you can talk about inherited problems or successes from the last administration and how Trump is handling them but this constant comparison is only a deflection of the very real scandals surrounding Trump.

Very real scandals? Since you like to write, please lay out the “actual” evidence that demonstrates all of the allegations. BTW, POTUS has been doing just what he said he would do, accounting for the obstructionists in the House and Senate...anything not yet done that was promised is a result of those that want POTUS and America to fail, no matter the cost. BTW, the cold war ended long ago (feel free to ask me how I know), so Russia, Russia, Russia has become quite the tired meme.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: justagod
It's called deflection. When they find it hard to explain all the evidence and what it means for America, they try to sway your attention to another topic.

Ummm, please lay out the evidence (and not the MSM dribble)...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

The best Pirate!??!! Who couldn't ride for that "brand"? I'd personally trim the sails and scrub the deck. "Yes massa", ..give me two weeks at sea... The ship will be mine! The Clinton's are what history doesn't even remember. Don't fixate on them. Everyone steps in #, then we just wash it off with a garden hose. It is really that simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Clinton was impeached but sure Bush was the most polarizing figure hahahahah. Yes this is about Clinton. When they stop resisting we will stop blaming Clinton.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join